PDA

View Full Version : Trailers: Ellis vs. Extreme..........

blackcloud75
03-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Anybody have a newer Ellis?????????????
I have seen plenty of extreme trailers, I have an older ellis trailer which is an excellent tote. Have ellis changed any fabrication?
Input/ pictures please...... Cloud

OGShocker
03-04-2004, 02:11 PM
How do I word my reponse??????
EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME EXTREME !
I've looked at them all and bought the Extreme. They may cost a little more but, they're worth it.
My .02
OGS

rivercrazy
03-04-2004, 02:22 PM
I've had outstanding results with my Extreme. Very well built. Great detailed finish. Outstanding towing and braking performance.
But I've heard that Ellis builds a really nice trailer as well.

Hustler
03-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Before I rebuilt my Ellis I looked at both trailers. Extreme makes a nice trailer and from I have heard they have great customer service. But Ellis is a small shop (I think he only has like 4 or 5 guys working there) his quality controll is second to none. His paint jobs smoke anyones but he is going to be a little higher as far price goes. Eliis did an awsome job refurbing my trailer and was very reasonable as far cost goes. if I was to buy a new trailer it would be an Ellis. Oh and by the way my trailer is a 74 and was still good shape when I had it redone a few years ago.

welk2party
03-04-2004, 03:13 PM
I don't know about any other trailer because I remain faithful to my Extreme. I am worried that should I stray even for a minute, she might do bad things to me.:D