PDA

View Full Version : Gays Rebuffed

MagicMtnDan
03-04-2004, 03:22 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Art/COVER/040304/STG_HZ_GaysRebuffed_11a.jpg
On this planet marriage has ALWAYS been between a man and a woman. The foundation for it is genetic and religious (take your pick and some may choose both as the reason for man/woman marriage).
Marriage is not between a brother and his sister, a father and his daughter, a man and his sheep :eek: , etc. For thousands of years marriage has been defined this way.
Just because the homosexuals have found a bunch of sympathetic mayors and other left-wing ultra-liberals who support them getting married doesn't mean that marriage as an institution must change nor does it mean that it's OK to break laws.
Homosexuals should have unions in bed not in city halls or churches or wherever else they're getting married these days. If homos can marry then there's no reason:
* a man can't legally marry more than one woman (otherwise it's discrimination)
* a woman can't legally marry more than one man (otherwise it's discrimination)
* brothers and sisters can't marry (otherwise it's discrimination)
* cousins can't marry (otherwise it's discrimination)
* a person can't marry his/her pet (otherwise it's discrimination)
Using "GAY LOGIC" we all should be able to marry our boats and trucks too :D

al cole'holic
03-04-2004, 03:29 PM
...hey I thought you didn't give a ****, just that it was "against the law". See some true colors comin through bud...
I don't give a shit who wants to marry who...fags, dykes, brothers, sisters, aunts...who the **** cares.

welk2party
03-04-2004, 03:30 PM
:rolleyes:

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 03:42 PM
They're here, They're Queer, Get used to it!:D

Drunk tank
03-04-2004, 03:48 PM
At least the cool thing is they cant reproduce without outside help. Let the cock suckers take that genetic kick in the ass! :p :pigfly:

HighRoller
03-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Well, I for one do care for this reason. Since the beginning of time, Marriage has been a sacred and special institution. Now, gay activists are using it to push their agenda on the rest of the population. Marriage IS NOT a tool to be used for civil disobedience but they don't care. The gay lobbyists have no respect for anyone or anything as long as it gets them noticed and advances their cause. I have joked to my fiance that I'm going to take a dog down to get a marriage license. When they tell me I can't marry my dog, I can ask them politely to show me where in the Oregon law it states I cannot do so. Since the gay lobby says they are entitled to marry because the law does not "specifically" state the definition of marriage, I am entitled to do the same. If they refuse to grant me a marriage license, I have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit. You can't open the door for one group and close it to others. If I want to marry my son/daughter, dog,houseplant or even myself I can use the same argument as they do!! Civil Unions grant gay people every right married people have but that's not enough now. They don't want EQUAL rights, and never have. They want to flaunt their lifestyle in everyone's face. You can have a homosexual marriage on the steps of the capital building, but if you tried to publicly recite passages from the bible or say a prayer, THAT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!WHAT THE F$%K IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????????

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Well, I for one do care for this reason. Since the beginning of time, Marriage has been a sacred and special institution. Now, gay activists are using it to push their agenda on the rest of the population. Marriage IS NOT a tool to be used for civil disobedience but they don't care. The gay lobbyists have no respect for anyone or anything as long as it gets them noticed and advances their cause. I have joked to my fiance that I'm going to take a dog down to get a marriage license. When they tell me I can't marry my dog, I can ask them politely to show me where in the Oregon law it states I cannot do so. Since the gay lobby says they are entitled to marry because the law does not "specifically" state the definition of marriage, I am entitled to do the same. If they refuse to grant me a marriage license, I have grounds for a discrimination lawsuit. You can't open the door for one group and close it to others. If I want to marry my son/daughter, dog,houseplant or even myself I can use the same argument as they do!! Civil Unions grant gay people every right married people have but that's not enough now. They don't want EQUAL rights, and never have. They want to flaunt their lifestyle in everyone's face. You can have a homosexual marriage on the steps of the capital building, but if you tried to publicly recite passages from the bible or say a prayer, THAT WOULD BE OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!WHAT THE F$%K IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE????????? Highroller, You're such a frickin' Homophobe! How would you feel if your son was gay? Oh, um, Nevermind.:D

al cole'holic
03-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Don't give me that sacred beginning of time bullshit of marriage, you know why you do it in this millenium...so you don't wake up alone, ever. :D
Throw that sacred crap off a bridge along with all the other commandments and thumper stories.

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
Don't give me that sacred beginning of time bullshit of marriage, you know why you do it in this millenium...so you don't wake up alone, ever. :D
Throw that sacred crap off a bridge along with all the other commandments and thumper stories. Hey 'Holic, See you in hell!:D

al cole'holic
03-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Hey 'Holic, See you in hell!:D
See me in hell?? Dude I work in ****ing Van Nuys, I got open arms for hell for sure.....anyways all your priests will be there incase I need to try and repent or someshit...

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 04:27 PM
See me in hell?? Dude I work in ****ing Van Nuys, I got open arms for hell for sure.....anyways all your priests will be there incase I need to try and repent or someshit... When you get there, say Hi to Kinison for me. :D

HighRoller
03-04-2004, 04:47 PM
Highroller, You're such a frickin' Homophobe! How would you feel if your son was gay? Oh, um, Nevermind
I never stated once in anything I wrote that I don't like gay people. If I had a child that was gay I would make it very clear that I love them no matter what. BUT, that doesn't mean that I have to accept the lifestyle or that anyone is going to convince me that two men swapping spit is NORMAL. It isn't. And since everyone is petrified of being politically incorrect they have forgotten one important fact. "Tolerance" goes both ways, and is different from "acceptance". How many times have you heard gay people preaching about "tolerance"? But let someone like Dr. Laura speak out against the gay lifestyle, and these same "tolerant" people will try to shut her up, threaten her and disturb her private life in many ways. And just because we have to "tolerate" certain behaviors doesn't mean we have to "accept" them, and people get the two mixed up. Anybody can call me homophobic and I'll just laugh because that's a cheap buzz word thrown around by ignorant people.(Not saying you're ignorant LR) I can turn right around and say that the gay lobbyists are "Heterophobic", because they are. Nowadays anyone who doesn't tow the homosexual line is a "homophobe" according to these people. The reality is, the militant gay lobby is the most intolerant group around.

MagicMtnDan
03-04-2004, 05:03 PM
I never stated once in anything I wrote that I don't like gay people. If I had a child that was gay I would make it very clear that I love them no matter what. BUT, that doesn't mean that I have to accept the lifestyle or that anyone is going to convince me that two men swapping spit is NORMAL. It isn't. And since everyone is petrified of being politically incorrect they have forgotten one important fact. "Tolerance" goes both ways, and is different from "acceptance". How many times have you heard gay people preaching about "tolerance"? But let someone like Dr. Laura speak out against the gay lifestyle, and these same "tolerant" people will try to shut her up, threaten her and disturb her private life in many ways. And just because we have to "tolerate" certain behaviors doesn't mean we have to "accept" them, and people get the two mixed up. Anybody can call me homophobic and I'll just laugh because that's a cheap buzz word thrown around by ignorant people.(Not saying you're ignorant LR) I can turn right around and say that the gay lobbyists are "Heterophobic", because they are. Nowadays anyone who doesn't tow the homosexual line is a "homophobe" according to these people. The reality is, the militant gay lobby is the most intolerant group around.
Well said Highroller!
...hey I thought you didn't give a ****, just that it was "against the law". See some true colors comin through bud...
I don't give a shit who wants to marry who...fags, dykes, brothers, sisters, aunts...who the **** cares.
I CARE! And what's this 'true colors comin through" shit?! Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean it's OK to allow gays to marry. If you want to take it in the rear good for you. Just don't do it in public and don't think it's OK to marry your boyfriend - it's not. I'm saying "no" to gay marriage.

NorCalCat
03-04-2004, 05:13 PM
HighRoller,
You have made a VERY good point. There right and wrong. There is left and right, black and white. It is quite simple, all this gay marriage is WRONG! We don't have to hatte them, but the Union is between a Man and a Woman. If it were meant otherwise, two men or two women could reproduce.
Well said, MagicMtnDan
No body ever said we have to agree with the the gay marriage!
If you ask me, it is only a fad. Kinda like the Pink and Teal DCB about 10 years ago! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 10:14 PM
I never stated once in anything I wrote that I don't like gay people. If I had a child that was gay I would make it very clear that I love them no matter what. BUT, that doesn't mean that I have to accept the lifestyle or that anyone is going to convince me that two men swapping spit is NORMAL. It isn't. And since everyone is petrified of being politically incorrect they have forgotten one important fact. "Tolerance" goes both ways, and is different from "acceptance". How many times have you heard gay people preaching about "tolerance"? But let someone like Dr. Laura speak out against the gay lifestyle, and these same "tolerant" people will try to shut her up, threaten her and disturb her private life in many ways. And just because we have to "tolerate" certain behaviors doesn't mean we have to "accept" them, and people get the two mixed up. Anybody can call me homophobic and I'll just laugh because that's a cheap buzz word thrown around by ignorant people.(Not saying you're ignorant LR) I can turn right around and say that the gay lobbyists are "Heterophobic", because they are. Nowadays anyone who doesn't tow the homosexual line is a "homophobe" according to these people. The reality is, the militant gay lobby is the most intolerant group around. I only called you a homophobe jokingly and did not mean it seriously, it was a humorous kneejerk reaction to your post, nothing more. That's why I placed a smiley there. I personally think that the definition of marriage is as printed, between a man and a woman. Gays should define their union by some other term and leave the term "Marriage" to the heterosexuals. :cool:

HCS
03-04-2004, 10:55 PM
****ing buff this!!!

fourspeednup
03-05-2004, 12:04 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3225british_humor.jpg

Hotcrusader76
03-05-2004, 12:25 AM
I see it this way....
Homosexuals not being able to reproduce is a nicer form of thinning the population. Otherwise war is our only other means.

HighRoller
03-05-2004, 01:27 AM
LaseRay, I got your joke. I just laugh at people who throw the word around like it's some insult. I wish fags would just stay at home and "rebuff" each other in private, that's all!!

chub
03-05-2004, 03:05 AM
Said it once and I'll say it again, not down with the gay thing. You folks who think I need to be tolorant of the gays need to be tolorant of me. Get it. Good.
:D