PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya hate it when....

dimarcobros
03-04-2004, 03:44 PM
People back out of going on a trip to the river a day before departure? :mad: I guess it is better than the day of.:rolleyes:
He does have a legitament excuss, on the other hand I was really looking forward to the first river trip. :( He is getting the short end of the stick as he will be moving funiture all weekend instead.:p :p :p :p :p
DMB

BADBLOWN572
03-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Flakey people piss me off! His loss, but a little bit of notice would be appreciated.

dimarcobros
03-04-2004, 03:51 PM
In his defense he just found out, and it was a request from his father. (more of a guilt trip as his dad said he could go, but it was implied he wanted him to stay) Still its frusterating though. I need him to back the boat down as the other two going have never done it before.:(
DMB

HighRoller
03-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Hence the reason to learn the"one-man" boat launch procedure. I'm sure the trailer on that big' ol deck holds it in place nicely so it shouldn't be a problem doing it by yourself, right? At worst, back it into the water, get it ready and then have someone park the empty trailer. If I didn't have previous plans I'd come show you:D

LASERRAY
03-04-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
People back out of going on a trip to the river a day before departure? :mad: I guess it is better than the day of.:rolleyes:
He does have a legitament excuss, on the other hand I was really looking forward to the first river trip. :( He is getting the short end of the stick as he will be moving funiture all weekend instead.:p :p :p :p :p
DMB **** Him!:D

welk2party
03-04-2004, 04:15 PM
The deck boat is easy to do by yourself. Time to teach more people for future trips.

dimarcobros
03-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
The deck boat is easy to do by yourself. Time to teach more people for future trips.
I don't know if I want to teach them on our new boat. I think I will be doing the one man launch. I am glad it is not going ot be a packed weekend.
DMB

OGShocker
03-04-2004, 07:22 PM
DMB
You will feel better if you hire RD to kick him in the junk!:D

OutCole'd
03-04-2004, 07:41 PM
In his defense he just found out, and it was a request from his father. (more of a guilt trip as his dad said he could go, but it was implied he wanted him to stay) Still its frusterating though. I need him to back the boat down as the other two going have never done it before.:(
DMB
Did you need me to back it down for you? I am really good with these deck boat trailers.:D
Let me know.

Kilrtoy
03-04-2004, 08:20 PM
That sucks especially when you flip the bill expecting them to pay you when they get there....

Mandelon
03-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Somewhere I heard that you need to take wide turns with those big boats.......:D :rolleyes: :D

OutCole'd
03-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Somewhere I heard that you need to take wide turns with those big boats.......:D :rolleyes: :D
Naaaa, not really. You can go as tight as you want.

throttlejunkie
03-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Did you need me to back it down for you? I am really good with these deck boat trailers.:D
Let me know. I heard your very good at this:D

ratso
03-05-2004, 07:00 PM
I have a handful of friends all coded into my phone as Flake 1, Flake 2, Flake 3...etc.:D

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ratso
I have a handful of friends all coded into my phone as Flake 1, Flake 2, Flake 3...etc.:D I thought I was the only one that did this.............................................. ...!:D

HammerDown
03-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Not only don't they offer up any Fuel dollarsfor the boat or truck or even ramp fee...but they wanna ride in your tow vehicle to the ramp...and pretend their busy with something when a road or bridge toll comes up.
LOADS:yuk:

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 08:03 PM
The only cheap thing in a boat is the people......................:D

Kilrtoy
03-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Anyone know where i can get some spare trailer parts ,
I just drove mine into a curb......:D

HOSS
03-05-2004, 09:10 PM
DMB
I agree. Beet the shit out of the guy! Lets face it. It`ll make you feel better.:cool:

OutCole'd
03-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Anyone know where i can get some spare trailer parts ,
I just drove mine into a curb......:D
I have some ... but they are ruined.