Glad to see someone is doing it.....
Bean Bags, HATS and BATS
Good job :boxed:

cdog
03-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Thumbs up! Makes me wish I was a sheriff! :crossx:

LAPII
03-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Last time I checked, they were walking out of LAUSD schools, sounds like Los Angeles School Police Department problem, in which LAPSD should be dealing with before they walk away into the communities.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Last time I checked, they were walking out of LAUSD schools, sounds like Los Angeles School Police Department problem, in which LAPSD should be dealing with before they walk away into the communities.
Well, when you can come up with a solution on how 1 person can stop 3,000, I guess they will make you chief

MRSDRMCAT
03-29-2006, 01:03 AM
Well, when you can come up with a solution on how 1 person can stop 3,000, I guess they will make you chief
:boxingguy

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 01:06 AM
do you ever sleep.....
I forgot WORK.....
slow night
Call R918 and wake him up

YeLLowBoaT
03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
All you would have to do is yell "Immagration is coming" they would all split....
:)
works on job sites very, very well.... you can always tell the contractors that are not on the level...

MRSDRMCAT
03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
do you ever sleep.....
I forgot WORK.....
slow night
Call R918 and wake him up
Very slow night....this shift is kill'n me! I'm sure R918 would love that!

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 01:22 AM
tell him its an early 4/1 joke on him

MRSDRMCAT
03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
tell him its an early 4/1 joke on him
I'm to afraid of what sick and twisted payback he would come up with :)

LOWRIVER2
03-29-2006, 05:24 AM
If you were merged into LAPD and LASO, you WOULD have the resources and PLANNING to have mobile field force Tactical Support Elements to deal with the students at EACH school.
Your department UNDERDEPLOYS to everything.
You had a critical missing at L.A. High School last month:
10 LAPD officers (patrol/Bike detail/Juvenile car), 1 Sgt
Metro K9 Blood Hound/K-9, 1Sgt.
1 Divisional Detective
4 Real Time-Critical Response Detectives
School Police: 1 officer, 1 security guard, no Sgt. or Detective
Guess who found the kid?
LAPD.
It's not that you guys are incompetent, you just don't have the resources to respond adequately to these incidents.
The school PD officer's name was EAST(?).
I don't blame your department for the fact that L.A. High did not report the missing student (Downs Syndrome/mental capacity of a 7 year old) for 90 minutes, but I hope your department did something to prevent that from happening again.

MUDXPRT
03-29-2006, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT]All you would have to do is yell "Immagration is coming" they would all split....
Just yell concrete truck is here!!!

buzzaro
03-29-2006, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT]All you would have to do is yell "Immagration is coming" they would all split....
Just yell concrete truck is here!!!
Hell you could be the pied piper with a taco truck, just keep blowing that horn and theyll follow you all the way to TJ. :hammerhea

cdog
03-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Hell you could be the pied piper with a taco truck, just keep blowing that horn and theyll follow you all the way to TJ. :hammerhea
Good one! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Orange Gasm
03-29-2006, 10:26 AM
What really cracks me up about this is they all carry the mex flag, they want to stay here, so why dont they carry the good ol RED, WHITE and BLUE.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 10:42 AM
WOW, actually I was on that call and searched an area for a 1/2 hour, LA rolls up johnny come lately, to the location I just scearched. I inform them of my lack of finding, they get on the astro and said they searched they area and leave. I guess that is how it is done in the rain. You always have all or should I say almost all the facts, BUT not all of them.
In addtion state law precludes the school district from seaching for their own missing kids, That is why LAPD does it.
I dont understand why you always compare one of the biggest PD in the world, to one of the smallest and try gain fair comparisons. Go figure
Wanna talk about the greyhound kiddnapping last week and what po-dunks solved it.

LOWRIVER2
03-29-2006, 12:58 PM
It's simple Ktoy,
You need to be merged, period.
Who made that policy? Your school board (your ultimate boss), or did LAPD, in it's wisdom, know you guys can't handle your own incidents.
I was at scene on the missing, saw the majority of it.
School Police<best in show/ ......LOL
As for downtown, whoa, I forgot, we only cover 465 square miles with about 700 on at any time. Gotta let someone else catch a bone once in awhile. We were probably too busy booking all the 5150's the other PD's have been dumping for years in Central Division, who'd thought???/LOL
Go eat some lunch, school bell is ringing soon.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I know your LAPD, so I will write this a little slower for you
S T A T E L A W.. not lapd, fed consent degree
not bad, 700 on for 465sq miles for 1 jurisdiction
we do 200 on for 710sq miles and 13 jurisdictions
You were the big kid on the block that picked on all the little kids too make yourself feel better, werent you

Jrocket
03-29-2006, 06:28 PM
You were the big kid on the block that picked on all the little kids too make yourself feel better, werent you
LMAO!

LAPII
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
LOL! So you mean to tell me you are the only uniformed school copper and on a motorcycle to boot, go figure.

Kilrtoy
03-29-2006, 09:18 PM
LOL! So you mean to tell me you are the only uniformed school copper and on a motorcycle to boot, go figure.
53 high schools
53 cops
3500 per school, on the low side 2600 on the high side 5000 plus
53 cops vs 185500
you do the math