PDA

View Full Version : Spin the NO.CAL boat wheel

BILLY.B
03-05-2004, 05:01 AM
When one guy makes a move it seems you all make a move, kinda like a CHESS MATCH :D . Why don't you guys set up a boat wheel like on the tv show wheel of fortune and once a month at CFW you take turns spinning it to see who's boat your gonna take home for the month. I believe it would save you alot of money, and would probably make the little women happier as the extra money could go towards a new couch or perhaps a DIAMOND RING!!!. As we all know...If the little womens HAPPY, WERE HAPPY!!!!!. Just my .02 ;) :D

Sangerboy
03-05-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
perhaps a DIAMOND
LOL chiefy, well you saw first hand how that worked for me:) First a diamond, then a new(for me) red Canyon magically appeared in the garage:cool: As far as the boat swapping up north goes, I think some other racing series have a name for it, it's called the "Silly Season";)

Sangster
03-05-2004, 06:05 AM
We gotta take care of the So.Cals......After all, We send our water down south....Might as well send our OLD boats too.......:D :D :D

BILLY.B
03-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Glad to see your SO AWAKE this early in the morning Greg. I didn't think you'd pick up on that so soon :D . You drag guys are too much. Thank God you guys are married. I'd hate to see if they were (the wifes) just girlfriends, would the swapping be the same as the boats:eek: :D .

Sangster
03-05-2004, 06:09 AM
Glad to see your SO AWAKE this early in the morning Greg. I didn't think you'd pick up on that so soon :D . You drag guys are too much. Thank God you guys are married. I'd hate to see if they were (the wifes) just girlfriends, would the swapping be the same as the boats:eek: :D .
When there worn out, it's time to replace......:D :D :D

BILLY.B
03-05-2004, 06:11 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :D

Sangerboy
03-05-2004, 06:18 AM
You drag guys are too much.
Don't forget I enjoy driving the pink Daytona Sprint just as much:D :cool: I don't think that eraser could argue that I've driven it faster than he has:eek: ;)

superdave013
03-05-2004, 06:21 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :D
:D

Kindsvater Flat
03-05-2004, 06:38 AM
Billy....Glad to see you made it to the chat room last night.

smalls
03-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Come on know GUY, It's like the Jeffersons,,,,,,,, Put that NorCal envy away, We will be down to visit ya soon....... At least there was no Hydo Involed in this spinnnnnn:rolleyes: No blown injected stuff either:confused:
I herd theres a buyer on that B Boat you have,,,,,,
Gotta go, The boats gettin cold ...........

dossangers
03-05-2004, 06:09 PM
So as soon as you heard the so cals building you guys went out and really STEPPED UP or the weed wackers were making TONY nervous!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Sangerboy
03-05-2004, 06:24 PM
OK just to get the rumor mill really cranked up, here is what I've heard (which since this is the internet you should,of course, take every word as gospel)
Harte Attack and Cole Cash still looking for new homes
Bagpipes boat goes to Preacher
Bagpipes bringing home new Canyon from Oklahoma
The pieces of the puzzle may yet fall into place
Will guru go "Hog Wild" hmmmmm...........
Can you say JP2? billet dual plug? Brad Anderson? All in the same sentence? Soouuuuunds iiiiiiiinteresting.
Stay tuned I can hardly wait to see how this all goes together, signing out for now, Sanger(keeping his mouth shut and ears open)boy
Some news in the TAF class tomorrow morning.:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-05-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't understand all this musical boat business in Nor-Cal. I'm sure if they all had circle boats, they wouldn't be so quick to let them go!:eek: :D :D :D

BILLY.B
03-05-2004, 08:47 PM
There boats are going around and around but not on the water.:D

Kindsvater Flat
03-05-2004, 08:54 PM
There boats are going around and around but not on the water.:D
Stir it up chief.......just stir it up!!

smalls
03-05-2004, 09:00 PM
This just in, Aw forget it.

BLOWNDEAVER
03-05-2004, 09:06 PM
i dont know of any canyon for sale out this way(oklahoma) only prop boat i know of kurtis 500 , just .02$ c ya

Jr. bentpipes
03-06-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
OK just to get the rumor mill really cranked up, here is what I've heard (which since this is the internet you should,of course, take every word as gospel)
Harte Attack and Cole Cash still looking for new homes
Bagpipes boat goes to Preacher
Bagpipes bringing home new Canyon from Oklahoma
The pieces of the puzzle may yet fall into place
Will guru go "Hog Wild" hmmmmm...........
Can you say JP2? billet dual plug? Brad Anderson? All in the same sentence? Soouuuuunds iiiiiiiinteresting.
Stay tuned I can hardly wait to see how this all goes together, signing out for now, Sanger(keeping his mouth shut and ears open)boy
Some news in the TAF class tomorrow morning.:D
BAGPIPES wouldn't sell that thing,to much blood sweat tears,
I think.:confused:

Sangster
03-06-2004, 11:05 AM
I'm not gonna spread any rumors......But be ready to see a lot of this boat in the Very Near Future....
http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/images/03_10_NJBA_1909_222.jpg

BILLY.B
03-07-2004, 06:17 AM
What is this guy gonna to start going to the v-drive things?:D