PDA

View Full Version : Weather report for the weekend

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 07:37 AM
Weather report for the weekend:
http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/weather/lake.mohave.shtml
Damn, it is going to be a good weekend. Probably 90 on Tuesday/Wed. Since I am waiting for my new Shockwave I won't be able to enjoy it until next weekend. Going to be a good weekend on the bike though :).
Have fun everybody

bigriverdog
03-05-2004, 07:47 AM
92 in Parker on monday. That's boatin weather. Can't wait for some desert burn. Time to drag them out and get up ready.

bigq
03-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Were you able to off the Commander?

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by bigq
Were you able to off the Commander?
I sold it for cash the same day I went in to see Shockwave. My Commander was clean, well maintained and trouble free. Even got to take out the stereo :) It helps when you have good friends that are in the market and know how you take good care of your toys :)

fourspeednup
03-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Sure hope that weather holds for the week after!

Ziggy
03-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I sold it for cash the same day I went in to see Shockwave. My Commander was clean, well maintained and trouble free. Even got to take out the stereo :) It helps when you have good friends that are in the market and know how you take good care of your toys :)
Guess I won't see you at the regatta then.:frown:

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Sure hope that weather holds for the week after!
I was hoping to get out on the water next weekend with the Shockwave but will ahve to wait as the stereo will be going in :(. Oh well....

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Guess I won't see you at the regatta then.:frown:
Not the Commander one but I will be going to the Shockwave Regatta though :)
I always won a bunch of stuff whenever I went to the Commander regattas. I think SY makes sure there are plenty of giveaways and I always had a good time.

Ziggy
03-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Not the Commander one but I will be going to the Shockwave Regatta though :)
I always won a bunch of stuff whenever I went to the Commander regattas. I think SY makes sure there are plenty of giveaways and I always had a good time.
Yup, each person in my family won a prize last year..I won one of the ski tubes in fact and a Chevy(:yuk: ) trailer cover that I gave to Omegga.
Hope to see you around other times...enjoy your new shockwave

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Yup, each person in my family won a prize last year..I won one of the ski tubes in fact and a Chevy(:yuk: ) trailer cover that I gave to Omegga.
Hope to see you around other times...enjoy your new shockwave
Don't you boat up at Lake Mohave Ziggy? If so I will see you out there and have a few beers with ya...

Ziggy
03-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Don't you boat up at Lake Mohave Ziggy? If so I will see you out there and have a few beers with ya...
Used to go there alot before buying the house in Havasu...Might make a trip up there in mid-July when I take a week off.

hd&boatrider
03-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Used to go there alot before buying the house in Havasu...Might make a trip up there in mid-July when I take a week off.
Let me know and we will try to ahev those beers...later