PDA

View Full Version : ELSINORE Treat

burtandnancy
03-05-2004, 03:35 PM
If any of you are running or testing tomarrow (Saturday 3-6-4) at Elsinore, keep your eyes(and ears) open for an orange, ski-race boat driven by Mike Avila. You won't miss it! If you get a chance to see it on the launch ramp, take a look at all the innovations and rigging. I don't have enough time here to explain it all, but a lot of people such as Billy B, Don from Pats Fiberglass, Martie Wells, John Coogan and of course Mike himself all had input and its turned out outstanding. Hope a lot of you get to see it someday. I'm sure it'll be in the next ski-race...

Ivan Dan
03-05-2004, 04:31 PM
I will be out tomorrow at Smelsimore for a couple hours in the AM with my bro and dad. I just want to get a couple hours of break in time on her before the first Havasu trip coming up soon.
Anyone else gonna be out there?
www.DanKaatz.com

fourspeednup
03-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by burtandnancy
If any of you are running or testing tomarrow (Saturday 3-6-4) at Elsinore, keep your eyes(and ears) open for an orange, ski-race boat driven by Mike Avila. You won't miss it! If you get a chance to see it on the launch ramp, take a look at all the innovations and rigging. I don't have enough time here to explain it all, but a lot of people such as Billy B, Don from Pats Fiberglass, Martie Wells, John Coogan and of course Mike himself all had input and its turned out outstanding. Hope a lot of you get to see it someday. I'm sure it'll be in the next ski-race...
Those ski race boats have some cool technology. Any pics or links to a place I could check some out from the comfort of my computer desk:cool:

CEO
03-06-2004, 10:56 PM
I saw IvanDan as he was getting off the 15 towards the lake, Wife and I were on our way to san Diego to get our boat. I couldn't catch up with Ivan, he turned off the1 5 and we passed him as he was going down the off ramp. Nice rig Ivan.

Ivan Dan
03-07-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks CEO I appreciate it! It was a nice day just spent about an hour and half on the water and got the heck out of there. That lake is GROSS! I can not see how people swim, PWC, or ski in that water its disgusting.
Can't wait to meet some of you guys on Havasu this summer.
www.DanKaatz.com