PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Al Gore?

Phil Deez Knutts
03-05-2004, 05:32 PM
You would have thought Al Gore would be the leading Democratic Candidate to challenge Bush since he won the popular vote last election?
What a quitter.

throttlejunkie
03-05-2004, 05:42 PM
no sh!t, what the f#ck happen to this guy:confused:

Phil Deez Knutts
03-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
WHO THE **** CARES:D
Never question a drunk on a soap box!!:D

mirvin
03-05-2004, 05:47 PM
I know I say this every time but, could you imagine what state our nation would be in if Gore had won that election???:confused:
HOLYSHIT is all that comes to mind:wink:
mirvin

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-05-2004, 05:49 PM
He's too smart. No real politician runs against an incumbent president during a war. His daddy didn't raise no fool.
Angie's prediction:
Bush will win in 2004, Hillbilly Clinton and Prince Albert III will duke it out in 2008.

Phil Deez Knutts
03-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
mirvin
I believe the dem's would have sued to have "holy" removed from the word "holyshit" since it is a biblical reference.:rolleyes:

mirvin
03-05-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil Deez Knutts
I believe the dem's would have sued to have "holy" removed from the word "holyshit" since it is a biblical reference.:rolleyes:
:D :D :D :D
mirvin

AZKC
03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
I know I say this every time but, could you imagine what state our nation would be in if Gore had won that election???:confused:
mirvin
Well number 1, we would not have our soldiers dieing in Iraq because somebody tried to off thier dad :(

Havasu Cig
03-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Iraq signed a sieze fire agreement to end the Gulf War in 91, they did not comply with the agreement, and hostilities resumed.

mirvin
03-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by AZKC
Well number 1, we would not have our soldiers dieing in Iraq because somebody tried to off thier dad :(
Come on AZKC, you're smarter then that. Iraq pissed in the face of the UN for what, 12 years. Surely you can see that.
BTW, politics or not, I got a still frosty one fer ya iff'n we meet on the river;)
mirvin

MagicMtnDan
03-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
He's too smart. No real politician runs against an incumbent president during a war. His daddy didn't raise no fool.
Really now?!
Did you hear Gore's speech down south a few weeks back?!
Did you see Gore endorse the can't-lose candidate, Howard Dean?!
His daddy WAS a fool!

AZKC
03-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Come on AZKC, you're smarter then that. Iraq pissed in the face of the UN for what, 12 years. Surely you can see that.
BTW, politics or not, I got a still frosty one fer ya iff'n we meet on the river;)
mirvin
I'm allways up for a free beer:D
I don't think anybody can fix whats fix whats been going on for thousands of years over there :( Not just Iraq but the whole area pretty much.

CrazyHippy
03-05-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by AZKC
I'm allways up for a free beer:D
I don't think anybody can fix whats fix whats been going on for thousands of years over there :( Not just Iraq but the whole area pretty much.
If it wasn't for the damn oil, i'd say one REALLY big bomb would fix 99% of the problems over there....
BJH:yuk:

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil Deez Knutts
You would have thought Al Gore would be the leading Democratic Candidate to challenge Bush since he won the popular vote last election?
What a quitter. He's too busy Re-Inventing the Internet to run for office.:D