PDA

View Full Version : Nordic dealer out here, Inland Boats or somethin??

al cole'holic
03-05-2004, 05:50 PM
..anyone know these guys or what??

C-2
03-05-2004, 10:31 PM
http://www.inlandautoandboat.com/
Across the street from Norton AFB in the middle of the ghetto. I've been there three times.
Bunch of clowns IMO. Insanely overpriced used boats that have sat...and sat...and sat on their lot. I remember loookng at the Scarab and Pantera in Spring 2002! You would think that dropping the price might help move inventory...but the boats are still there, getting blasted by the weather and otherwise neglected.
Nice truck selection, but financing is a foreign word there.
If you wanna find the epitome of a used car salesman...look no further!

dicudmore
03-05-2004, 11:12 PM
I've heard good things about AZ discount marine in Tuscon and had good experience w/the Boat Brokers.
Have heard the same thing about inland, bunch of used thrashed boats. Is that bad? Not necessarily you're not going to look at some used piece of crap anyway, prob to order a Nordic or see if they have something coming for inventory so not an issue....

al cole'holic
03-06-2004, 07:40 AM
...yeah it's kinda fishy, my bro is just about to close the deal on a 28 but they won't take him out on it first...?wtf?? They said they want to close the deal first and I told him **** that...

Kachina26
03-06-2004, 07:44 AM
I grew up not far from there, I was shocked to see all those high dollar boats when I was in that neighborhood one day. I went in as I was starting my search last year, and like it was said before, bunch of overpriced, neglected used boats, in the ghetto at that.

al cole'holic
03-06-2004, 09:55 PM
..ghetto doesn't begin to describe this area! Went there today with my bro and got them (:D ) to take us out on the biatch to Lake Perris. Took a couple of laps with the salesman, of course when I took the wheel it only took about 8 minutes to get yanked by some f'n lonely patrol dude upset at the world that he works in bum****ed Egypt on a Saturday...Red (the name he gave), gobble cock bro. :D

dicudmore
03-06-2004, 10:38 PM
ya Perris sucks, I made my ONE trip to check it out last year.
How about that sign at the gate warning of the health hazard of drinking the water. Really makes you want to ski there....