PDA

View Full Version : I Hate That Stupid Chevy Commercial.........................

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 08:43 PM
With that gay guy sitting in the back singing along to Shania Twain!:yuk: What a Homo. It's a very gay commercial and my wife likes it which pisses me off even more.:D

HCS
03-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Ya, it is dorked. WTF. dump him off.

LASERRAY
03-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Ya, it is dorked. WTF. dump him off. And then run him over........................................! Maybe that will wipe that stupid look off his face.:D

hislittleho
03-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Laray...I can see how this could bug the macho male type as yourself...(a complement). Let me speak for myself (a full on woman) I like it , as do all my friends . I feel happy when I see it...No I sing along I guess this commercial is reaching out to women . I LIKE IT and I like you Laray. Oh by the way my husband says this commerial is retarted. Oh well. Guess what I drive a Chevy and ........I feel like a woman!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Dave C
03-09-2004, 08:58 AM
but who is their target market, guys or gals?
I would think guys.......

OGShocker
03-09-2004, 09:23 AM
I was waiting for the others to kick his a$$ to the curb.
As for the ART of the advertisment, it must be working. First you remember it and second, you have other people talking about it.

RiverToysJas
03-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Oddly though, the Toyota ads are awesome! The Monster Truck and Cliff ones specifically..... :D
RTJas :D

Her454
03-09-2004, 10:28 AM
I drive a Cheby, and my daughter and I were laughing our asses off this weekend as we were driving back from the mall, and she mimicked that commercial..........:)
Obviously its a clever ad, its got you guys remembering it and giving it publicity, rather it be positive or negative. :)

LASERRAY
03-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Obviously its a clever ad, its got you guys remembering it and giving it publicity, rather it be positive or negative. :)
Indeed!. Those bastards! :devil:

Dr. Eagle
03-09-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Indeed!. Those bastards! :devil:
Yes I agree, it is UHMG... (Ultra Hella Mega Gay)...:rolleyes:

AleAlchemist
03-09-2004, 03:56 PM
Has anyone seen the Jimmy Hendrix Pepsi Commercial.
Thats so Fake....
Everyone knows He was a
Coke Head!
:D

hislittleho
03-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Dave C
but who is their target market, guys or gals?
I would think guys.......
Chevy might be going after the gals and gays :) It's all good. :D

LASERRAY
03-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by hislittleho
Laray...I can see how this could bug the macho male type as yourself...(a complement). Let me speak for myself (a full on woman) I like it , as do all my friends . I feel happy when I see it...No I sing along I guess this commercial is reaching out to women . I LIKE IT and I like you Laray. Oh by the way my husband says this commerial is retarted. Oh well. Guess what I drive a Chevy and ........I feel like a woman!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D Now Lets See If You Really Are A WOMAN!!! POST SOME PICS!!!:D :D :D (dammit!) ;)

HCS
03-10-2004, 04:20 PM
I still say pull over and dump him off.:D

LASERRAY
03-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
I still say pull over and dump him off.:D Hey, I say if he really feels like a woman then make him really feel like one!;)

Lightning
03-10-2004, 06:10 PM
What guy would want to drive that little truck anyway. I say it's target marketing to women and gays.