PDA

View Full Version : Car Buff Guys Check This Out $$$$$$

SummerBreeze
03-06-2004, 08:31 PM
March 13th and 14th there is going to be an auction in Minden, Nv. Of some of the most amazing items to be seen in years.
My friend just sold this business for mega MILLONS
This car dealership has been in business sence 1911
I stopped by today and looked. They have found some items that have been under dust for years
The web site is www.anchorauctions.com
ENJOY !!!
I heard Jay Leno will be there

fourspeednup
03-06-2004, 08:46 PM
This dodge would make a sweet kustom...picture it shaved, flat black w/ spiderweb pinstripe, slammed, white tuck n roll, sitting on vintage 45's wrapped in skinny whites. And FLAMETHROWERS :burningm: :burningm:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3225dodge_polara-med.jpg

HOSS
03-07-2004, 11:51 AM
A Sun engine analyzer! What a ****in` piece of shit that was. A good ear beet that ****in` thing evrytime. It would be worth 1 buck to me. I`d throw a party and pummel that thing with a finishing hammer to a slow death then burn it. I`d start drinkin` again for that!:cool:

Rexone
03-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Looks like the real McCoy for an antique buff. I had a Sun Tester "exactly" like that one.

gigamurph
03-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
A Sun engine analyzer! What a ****in` piece of shit that was. A good ear beet that ****in` thing evrytime. It would be worth 1 buck to me. I`d throw a party and pummel that thing with a finishing hammer to a slow death then burn it. I`d start drinkin` again for that!:cool: Never could find the "ON" switch; huh Hoss?:rolleyes: :D