PDA

View Full Version : Any contest at Havasuover spring break??

Drunk tank
03-07-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm sure there's gonna be races and titties and all sorts of sexy ass boats there.... but at there gonna be any contest for oh say... ugliest boat on the lake??? After today I determined my boat could easily win that contest! You know its sad when the side panels are so trashed that your boat looks better without them! So I'm just huckin them in the dumpster... my boat is gonna be practically naked. then theres the seats... thank god for towels! :eek:
Hell... I even went to the auto parts store today and found some spray paint kinda similar to the old busted to shit gel coat... so i started spray painting; at least there isnt as much red gel showing through the silver and grey gel. :frown:

wsuwrhr
03-07-2004, 07:36 AM
My boat sat outside for 14 years with no cover before I bought it. The interior was so bad, the seats had cracked open and slid down eposing the wood. We added duct tape and headed to the lake. Everyone I know gave me shit, NONE of them had a boat.
As long as you ar at the river having a good time, who cares what someone has to say about your rig.
I never had a shortage of "passengers" when I got to the river.
My .02
Brian
(has friends in Fort Collins)

Mandelon
03-07-2004, 09:09 AM
It doesn't matter how nice your ride is either, someone always has something better.

RJ Nordic
03-07-2004, 10:51 AM
The first person that talks shirt about your boat is the designated anchor boy. Shove his ass overboard and ask if any one else has someting to say.
Any boat is better than standing on shore and watching.
Mandelon is right, someone will always have a nicer, faster bigger, louder ride than yours. So don't sweat the small stuff, just drink and be happy.:D

fourspeednup
03-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
I'm sure there's gonna be races and titties and all sorts of sexy ass boats there.... but at there gonna be any contest for oh say... ugliest boat on the lake??? After today I determined my boat could easily win that contest! You know its sad when the side panels are so trashed that your boat looks better without them! So I'm just huckin them in the dumpster... my boat is gonna be practically naked. then theres the seats... thank god for towels! :eek:
Hell... I even went to the auto parts store today and found some spray paint kinda similar to the old busted to shit gel coat... so i started spray painting; at least there isnt as much red gel showing through the silver and grey gel. :frown:
We're gonna look badass cruisin the river in our "in progress" rides;)

wsuwrhr
03-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Here is my boat in Havasu Landing right after I rebuilt the engine.
Talk about ghetto, lot of people talked shit, including friends at home, but they were on shore while I was at the sandbar.
Brian
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63boat1.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
I never had a shortage of "passengers" when I got to the river. [/B]
I take it this was before you became a v-drive groupie:D :D ...classic

wsuwrhr
03-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
I take it this was before you became a v-drive groupie:D :D ...classic
This was way back when....before you even had a boat.
That ain't right dude. Is that how it looks?
Brian

superdave013
03-07-2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
That ain't right dude. Is that how it looks?
Brian
Yup ;)

wsuwrhr
03-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Yup ;)
Space 108 is now open. KMA:wink:
Nothing worse than a poser with no boat, right SD?
Brian