PDA

View Full Version : Boat Detail Shops Havasu?

Salty Cracker
03-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Can anyone recommend a good detail shop in Havasu that does a kick ASS job both inside and out for a somewhat reasonable price??
Thanks for the input!

Hallett
03-07-2004, 04:40 PM
STAY AWAY FROM TOP NOTCH DETAIL:(

mbrown2
03-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Warlock 25 here on the boards I hear does a great job....I have also used Ron's Custom Detail and he did great work for me.

boatnam2
03-07-2004, 07:02 PM
warlock 25 just did my boat for what i consider a great price.have not got to see it yet but i know its going to look nice.great guy.go to havasudoug and ask for grusome twosome.

Relaxalot
03-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Ron's Custom Detail
No more needs to be said. If you want the best job this is the place to go. He just got done with my rig including a stereo install with billet grills. He went beyond the call of duty. The boat looks great!

DrewDown
03-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Relaxalot
Ron's Custom Detail
No more needs to be said. If you want the best job this is the place to go. He just got done with my rig including a stereo install with billet grills. He went beyond the call of duty. The boat looks great!
I agree.

Salty Cracker
03-08-2004, 06:20 AM
Thanks, I'll check 'em out and report back!!

wildbillg
03-08-2004, 07:10 AM
call Larry @ fine line muffler and detail
tell him wildbill at the boatbrokers gave you his name
he will do it right...... the first time.

Mr.Havasu
03-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the good word.
For those of you who recommended someone else, I hope to earn your business as well. Give me a try sometime.
My prices are way more competitive than Ron's ( less overhead) I can come to your place (Completely mobile) I do all the work myself(Nothing like pride of ownership) I'm sure you will be just as happy with my services as anyone else in town. Let me earn your business!
John
Attention to Detail
(928) 486-3832

Salty Cracker
03-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Thank for the PM John, I'll be calling you soon to set up an appt.
L8

summerlove
03-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by warlock25
I do all the work myself(Nothing like pride of ownership) I'm sure you will be just as happy with my services as anyone else in town. Let me earn your business!
John
Attention to Detail
(928) 486-3832
John is the bomb! Since I started using him early last year he's the only person who's allowed to even put a towell on the boat (other than myself, of course). I have it set up that when I leave the house and head home, I send John an email, he has the garage door opener, he stops by one day, turns on the swamp cooler, leaves and comes back the next day and details the boat in relative comfort (for a summer in Havasu that is). When I come back he has left me a bill and I either call him and he comes over and has a beer and I give him his check or I just drop it in the mail!
Great work - but more important - great guy!