PDA

View Full Version : 3/6/04 Great Day at Havasu.

79 HUSTLER
03-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Saturday was a great day at Havasu. Temps around eighty and no wind (not talking about the blown out day on sunday :mad: ).
Lots of real boats out there and alot of the snowbirds packing up to head back home :D :D . Crazyhorse sucks a fat one in the winter time. I show up on friday with a reservation but my trailer is not ready. So I figured I would use a tent and get my trailer on Saturday. Well the fockers would let us tent camp. Would not even let us stay without a RV of some sorts... So we come in on Saturday on a day pass since the trailer is still not done. Launch for the day come back in the lagoon and beach it and the fockers say that alot of the people are complaining about the noise so they ask me to either put it on the trailer or paddle out of the lagoon. FOCKERS... But a good day in all and thanks to anyone who offered a tow while in steamboat for about two hours getting the boat started. :yuk: :( . Summer is coming......KELLY

surfer2001
03-08-2004, 06:15 PM
I was there too, & yea it was really nice, but we had just as much fun on Sunday. the wind was fun in my boat. we ran from Havasu channel to Havasu Springs (twice). Next weekend I'm gonna launch the Seadoo too. 92 tomorrow.
WoooooooHooooo Summer is Here, except for the water temp.

Ziggy
03-08-2004, 06:59 PM
Perfect day Saturday but the wind picked up on Sunday---To bad I spent all my time working on the house instead of playing...guess I'm making way so I can enjoy all of the summer and forget the projects for 1/2 a year.

CARGUY
03-09-2004, 09:09 AM
Saturday was great, weather was perfect and water level has come up quite a bit. Going back in 2 weeks.