PDA

View Full Version : Cops and Ticket= small penis

HOSS
03-08-2004, 01:06 PM
While driving down the road today a canine unit pulls in front of me about 200 yrds before the light. He slows down to catch the light for a left turn lane. Asshole. So I merge to the straight lanes go through the green light make the u and then take a right. He didn`t like me beeting him so he blasts through the red turn light and lights up behind me. Asks if I`m in a hurry and reply yes. He says I was speeding in a 20mph zone. I said I didn`t know it was 20. He then said you know how fast you were going and I replied 20! He said he was ticketing me for reckless op, speeding and not changing my address on my liscence. I told him I demanded to see the radar gun! He didn`t like that. I drove away without anything. Faggot thought he had me. I told him he was gonna have to do better than that for 800 bucks from me. He says he`ll be watching for me. What a prick. Guys got a small dick. Thats why he carries a gun to think he`s Billy Badass.:cool:

jackpunx
03-08-2004, 01:20 PM
They are not all like that.. Some have no dicks:D

fourspeednup
03-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Congrats on the ticket evasion:cool:
It's hard to tell when it's OK to talk back or just smile, grab your ankles, and let him have his way with you. :yuk:

RiverToysJas
03-08-2004, 01:23 PM
I learned twice in two weeks, you don't want to cross the 605 into LA County w/o a front plate! :rolleyes: Just a bit of advice, and one more reason I'm strictly OC!!! ;)
RTJas :D

Jbb
03-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
I learned twice in two weeks, you don't want to cross the 605 into LA County w/o a front plate! :rolleyes: Just a bit of advice, and one more reason I'm strictly OC!!! ;)
Do they not have enough on their minds with gangs, drugs, violence ....to worry about tags?
Maybe a custom flamed front tag... :D

Hotcrusader76
03-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
While driving down the road today a canine unit pulls in front of me about 200 yrds before the light. He slows down to catch the light for a left turn lane. Asshole. So I merge to the straight lanes go through the green light make the u and then take a right. He didn`t like me beeting him so he blasts through the red turn light and lights up behind me. Asks if I`m in a hurry and reply yes. He says I was speeding in a 20mph zone. I said I didn`t know it was 20. He then said you know how fast you were going and I replied 20! He said he was ticketing me for reckless op, speeding and not changing my address on my liscence. I told him I demanded to see the radar gun! He didn`t like that. I drove away without anything. Faggot thought he had me. I told him he was gonna have to do better than that for 800 bucks from me. He says he`ll be watching for me. What a prick. Guys got a small dick. Thats why he carries a gun to think he`s Billy Badass.:cool:
I didn't know you could go faster than 20MPH on a lawnmower:D

HavasuDreamin'
03-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
I didn't know you could go faster than 20MPH on a lawnmower:D
Hoss has the alcohol carbs. ;)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Good for you, Hoss!
BTW, I'll remember that 605 thing, I have a camaro and refuse to put a plate on the front. Now that I say that, I'm sure I'll get a ticket.

Jbb
03-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Hoss.....That cop has probably seen your ...er.....Package shots on here..... :D
Would explain the attitude....

HOSS
03-08-2004, 01:58 PM
THANK GGGGOOOOOOD I wasn`i on that! This dude would have had me going upstate to Angola.
We`ve already seen him pass in front of the house. Now that he knows what part of town I`m in I doubt he`ll **** with me. Unless he`s really dumb. In that case a lawsuit will be such a nice way to say thanks,,,,for being soooo GOD damn,,,,,,,,dumb.

RiverToysJas
03-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Do they not have enough on their minds with gangs, drugs, violence ....to worry about tags?
Maybe a custom flamed front tag... :D
I should clearify, so as not to give all of LA County a bad name....it was LAPD motor officers @ LAX both times! Must be a "homeland security issue" :rolleyes: Before Lowriver comes in here and gets offended, I do admit I was in violation of the law, and needed to be stopped. ;)
I have since fixed the issue, DCB style (I'm sure someone can figure that out). :D

HOSS
03-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
Hoss.....That cop has probably seen your ...er.....Package shots on here..... :D
Would explain the attitude....
NO shit!:D :D :D Lmao

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-08-2004, 02:03 PM
I would seriously recommend writing down each time you see him near your house. That'll help with your lawsuit if it gets to be a problem.

Salty Cracker
03-08-2004, 02:05 PM
I found this, from my perspective, this is more true than you know...
Well, Mr. Citizen, it seems you've figured me out. I fit neatly into the category where you've placed me. I'm stereotyped, standardized, characterized, classified, grouped, and always typical.
Unfortunately, the reverse is true. I can never figure you out. From birth, you teach your children that I'm the bogeyman, then you're shocked when they identify with my traditional enemy ... the criminal! You accuse me of coddling criminals ... until I catch your kids doing wrong.
You may take an hour for lunch and several coffee breaks each day, but point me out as a loafer for having one cup. You pride yourself on your manners, but think nothing of disrupting my meals with your troubles. You raise Cain with the guy who cuts you off in traffic, but let me catch you doing the same thing and I'm picking on you. You know all the traffic laws ... but you've never gotten a single ticket you deserve.
You shout "foul" if you observe me driving fast to a call, but raise the roof if I take more than ten seconds to respond to your complaint. You call it part of my job if someone strikes me, but call it police brutality if I strike back. You wouldn't think of telling your dentist how to pull a tooth or your doctor how to take out an appendix, yet you are always willing to give me pointers on the law. You talk to me in a manner that would get you a bloody nose from anyone else, but expect me to take it without batting an eye.
You yell that something's got to be done to fight crime, but you can't be bothered to get involved. You have no use for me at all, but of course it's OK if I change a flat for your wife, deliver your child in the back of the patrol car, or perhaps save your son's life with mouth to mouth breathing, or work many hours overtime looking for your lost daughter.
So, Mr. Citizen, you can stand there on your soapbox and rant and rave about the way I do my work, calling me every name in the book, but never stop to think that your property, family, or maybe even your life depends on me or one of my buddies.
Yes, Mr. Citizen, it's me ... the cop!

Kilrtoy
03-08-2004, 02:16 PM
The last ticket I got was in 1989 or 90.
Can you believe this DICKHEAD
He gave me a ticket for doing 70mph in a 35mph zone, what the hell was that asshole thinking. I guess the small dick MF had nothing better to do than mess with me who was minding my own business. :burningm:

Mike67rs
03-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Recently, Californian ran an e-mail forum (question and answer exchange) with the topic being "Community Policing." One of the civilian email participants posed the following question: "I would like to know how it is possible for police officers to continually harass people and get away with it?"
"It is not easy. In California we average one cop for every 2000 people. About 60% of those cops are on patrol, where we do most of the harassing. One-fifth of that 60% are on duty at any moment and available for harassing people. So, one cop is responsible for harassing about 10,000 residents. When you toss in the commercial, business, and tourist locations that attract people from other areas, sometimes you have a situation where a single cop is responsible for harassing 20,000 or more people a day. A ten-hour shift runs 36,000 seconds. This gives a cop one second to harass a person, and three-fourths of a second to eat a donut AND then find a new person to harass. This is not an easy task. Most cops are not up to it day in and day out. It is just too tiring. What we do is utilize some tools to help us narrow down those, which we harass. They are as follows:
PHONE: People will call us up and point out things that cause us to focus on a person for special harassment. "My neighbor is beating his wife" is a code phrase we use. Then we come out and give special harassment. Another popular one on a weeknight is, "The kids next door are having a party."
CARS: We have special cops assigned to harass people who drive. They like to harass the drivers of fast cars, cars blasting music, cars with expired registration stickers and the like. It is lots of fun when you pick them out of traffic for nothing more obvious than running a red light. Sometimes you get to really heap the harassment on when you find they have drugs in the car, are drunk, or have a warrant.
RUNNERS: Some people take off running just at the sight of a police officer. Nothing is quite as satisfying as running after them like a beagle on the scent of a bunny. When you catch them you can harass them for hours.
CODES: When you can think of nothing else to do, there are books that give ideas for reasons to harass folks. They are called "Codes"; Penal, Vehicle, Health and Safety, Business and Professions... They all spell out all sorts of things for which you can really mess with people. After you read the code, you can just drive around for a while until you find someone violating one of these listed offenses and harass them. Just last week I saw a guy smash a car window. Well, the code says that is not allowed. That meant I got permission to harass this guy. It is a pretty cool system that we have set up, and it works pretty well. I seem to have a never-ending supply of folks to harass. And we get away with it. Why? Because the good citizens who pay the tab like that we keep the streets safe for them. Next time you are in my town, give me a single finger wave. That is a signal that you wish for me to take a little closer look at you, and maybe I'll find a reason to harass YOU.

RiverToysJas
03-08-2004, 02:22 PM
LOL! Very true Salty, but you knew that going into it!
But your point is well taken though, I think I'll switch up to making cracks about my Postmen for a while. :D
RTJas :D <- actually did deserve every ticket I ever got,
and a lot more that I never got..... ;)

Salty Cracker
03-08-2004, 02:26 PM
RTJas :D <- actually did deserve every ticket I ever got,
and a lot more that I never got..... ;)
You and me both!! :D

Kilrtoy
03-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Im tired of Whitey harassing my peoples. That be like police brutality and shit

91nordic29
03-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
The last ticket I got was in 1989 or 90.
Can you believe this DICKHEAD
He gave me a ticket for doing 70mph in a 35mph zone, what the hell was that asshole thinking. I guess the small dick MF had nothing better to do than mess with me who was minding my own business. :burningm:
:D :D :D :D ;)

Tom Brown
03-08-2004, 03:22 PM
Before Lowriver comes in here and gets offended...
**** that. Let's try to offend that hairless gun monkey.

OGShocker
03-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Anyone notice how a HOSS story always draws to conclusion around his or someone elses JUNK?;)

H20 Party Starter
03-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
**** that. Let's try to offend that hairless gun monkey.
Hairless Gun Monkey:confused: :confused: :confused:

JetBoatRich
03-08-2004, 06:15 PM
I do admit I was in violation of the law, and needed to be stopped. ;)
LMAO, Nice to get that out and come clean about a front plate:D

repo man
03-08-2004, 06:37 PM
in my line of work i deal with cops all the time. just like all people some of them are real dicks and some are real cool people. the ones that are dicks probably got wedgies and trashcaned on a daily bases in school, so they become cops to get even! DICKS!!:

spectratoad
03-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I try not to categorize police officers, they have a tough job and get alot of bad press at times. If you F up then just take it but it sounds like Hoss had to deal with a dick of a cop or one just having a bad day.
Sorry for the long post but it is kind of a funny story.
I had to deal with one about a month ago. He was driving an unmarked Lumina, the antenna was missing and I wasn't sure if it was a cop or not. We went into a school zone, doing 15 no problem. Get out of the school zone and he is still doing 15 so I sped up and around him to the posted 35. As I go around him I look at him and he just looks like a young little punk gang banger but I am still not sure so I stay @ 35.
As we approach the turn to my house I hit my blinker to turn he goes to the right like he is going around me but then all of a sudden he is about 12 inches off my ass.
So I wag my index finger at him to let him know that if I hit my brakes he eats my bumper and then I make my turn.
As I approach my street I look in my rearview mirror and lo and behold here comes the car down the street so I pull over just in case he is some whacko I don't want him knowing where I live.
He goes by I pull back out to the main street he comes back by so I wave him down and he stops, his turns his hidden strobes on so I am pretty sure now that he is a detective.
I ask why he is following me and he says he isn't. So I ask what he is doing on my street. He says he likes to see who is waving their finger at me. And he asks me where I work, I am in my
military fatigues so I tell him that should be obvious.
I ask if he has a business card, badge or any type of ID because I like to know who is following me and he says maybe, so I told him he had better get something out or we are going to have some bigger problems.
So to shorten this up we went out seperate ways and two weeks later I read a story in the paper.
He was arrested down the road from my house for a DUI.
Karma is awesome.:D :D :D

LOWRIVER2
03-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey RTJ,
For the record, I was only offended back in 01 when very few of the people on this thread even knew HB.com existed. You and I know exactly who I took to task, some of the OP6 OG's who talked smack about cops being wife beaters/big bad guys and all and after I asked what the experiences were, we both found out they based these opinions on traffic tickets, being a smart ass as a juvenile to a cop and getting an earful (big deal, probably deserved it) and some DUI's. I never saw one story in this site where anyone could say they're civil rights were violated or they were beaten. Hoss' story sounds to be the worst
As for LAX, I work there 1-2 times a week along with many other officers on overtime and the motor officers work there too. Do I agree with the fix it ticket? Not necessarily. Do vehicles that have two plates make it easier for the surveillance cameras to take photos to track possible terrorists? Yes. Are the motors told by our chief to enforce these codes to get plates on the front of vehicles that enter LAX. Yep.
Food for thought: LAX is the #1 target of Al Queda in the united states. The guy caught at the Canadian border had plans for a 300 lb. bomb to be planted at terminal 3 and plans/contacts for a second 25lb. bomb to kill first responders (like me). We've learned that these assholes will not stop attempting to "hit" a target until they succeed. The man who killed 3 jewish people at the El Al terminal on July 4th , 02 was supposed to be a cab driver....He arrived at LAX in a brand new Mercedes S500. And his family has been "comfortable" economically ever since. You can connect the dots. I can't tell you how many officers are at LAX but let's just say it's a lot.
It's also a fact that in the month leading up to 9/11, 13 terrorists connected with Al Queda flew into LAX via a European carrier, took vid./photo surveillance, and then jumped on another flight to South America within one hour. Go figure.
It takes just $58 to make your own homicide bomb pack with most of the materials purchased at the hardware store. Our detectives have already proven it and built one. All we're (U.S.) are waiting for is the idiot who will believe enough to strap one on and walk into a terminal. If that's not scary, think about 4 men trained in minimal military tactics with AK's un- assing at the front of a terminal and entering. Imagine the possibilites for mass carnage.
So, in retrospect, I apologize for the inconvienence of a fix it ticket for a front plate. Will it stop a homicide bomber or "active shooter". Probably not. But stopping one of these individuals and having them ignite/shoot with only one officer around outside a terminal is a lot better than letting them rove freely into a crowded terminal where your loved ones are all wrapped up getting ready to fly on vacation, completely ignorant to the massive harm coming their way.
From working at the airport, I can say I have never seen SO many otherwise intelligent people lose all common sense when they walk in to go on a flight. If I had a dime for every idiot who asked me where gate number such and such or where the restroom was when the sign was posted DIRECTLY above where I was standing, I'd have that damn CP months ago.
And if this sounds like scare tactics and paranoia, sorry, it's reality. If you (anyone) does'nt like it, go to the river, the terrorists like the big cities, luckily.
Oh, and yes, during my regular duty, I do pull over cars without front plates, it's called PROBABLE CAUSE to check out gangsters in gangs such as the 60 Hoovers, who killed LAPD Newton Division OFFICER RICARDO LIZZARAGA (RIP), recently.
I don't get offended by rants on a website, how else can one blow off steam?

Jbb
03-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Hey Gary...Can you tell me where the restroom is?..........:D

Dr. Eagle
03-09-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
all he could say was how he ****ing hated cali ,and had 2 years till he retired and was getting the **** out :D
I'll be right behind him... Damn commie state!:rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
03-09-2004, 10:45 PM
DAMN LR, you put more thought into that post than I put into my whole day! :D I understand what you're saying, and knew why it was happening. ;) I was totally cool with the dudes, and always am when I'm stopped (except one time years ago, when I totally didn't do what the cop said I did, but in the end, he didn't cite me either).

hislittleho
03-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
Hoss can drive!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

HOSS
03-10-2004, 04:46 AM
Damn girl. Where ya been. Out throwin` that birthday present around that your mama gave you?:confused:

Havasu Hangin'
03-10-2004, 05:12 AM
I understand what you're saying, and knew why it was happening.
So RTJ is a 60 Hoover? WOW...I thought I knew the guy.
Lowriver is the only guy I know that make any subject gravitate toward guns, crack and gang members.

Laveyman
03-10-2004, 06:20 AM
Anyone ever been to a dentist they thought sucked? How about a doctor that had bad bedside manners? Or a grocery clerk with an attitude? A cab driver who wouldn't say shit to ya during the entire ride except how much the fare is? A teacher who wasn't teaching you kid exactly they way you wanted them taught?
The bottom line...Cops are just people. Like every profession in the world, the overwhelming vast majority are good people, out there trying to do a damn good job for you and your family. Once in a while, you may come across a bad apple, just like all the above examples. That doesn't make the other 99.99% bad.
To paint a large group of people with a broad brush based upon an encounter with one person is simply ingnorant.

LOWRIVER2
03-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Yeah Jeff, since I work 80-90 hours a week, (by making arrests/voluntary LAX stuff), I suppose my life revolves around part 1 crimes as defined by the FBI stats.
Shit, I'd like to find one subject you CAN'T tie gangs, guns or drugs to. It's a sad but true statement.
Last time I checked, no board people around here drive through Newton, 77th, or Southeast divisions, they should'nt be crossing my path anytime soon.
And no, I never imagined when I joined back in 92 that I'd know so much about homicide bombers, Bio terrorism and how to search vehicles for bombs by being a street cop. It's a sad sign of the times.

welk2party
03-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Lowriver, thanks for articulating your opinion in a concise no nonsense manner. I think it is easy to forget what is out there trying to ruin innocent peoples lives. While it may be a pain for people to have to deal with police and minor violations they are cited for, in the end they are doing their job.
True, bad appples ruin everything for everyone in all aspects of life. The overwhlming feeling I get is when an officer is citing you, some of them convey an attitude of satisfaction for the citation.
Anyway, good job and keep on making us safer for travel. A few minutes at the airport in delays is better than dead.

vdrivenman
03-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Yes
and some of the public are COCKSUCKERS right RD !!
You may be the rap, but you can NEVER beat the ride !

HighRoller
03-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Did anyone stop to think that if you took a little more care in your daily life(i.e. driving slower)you wouldn't ever have to deal with the police? I get so F&%king tired of the endless bitching by the people who get pulled over. I can imagine the frustration cops feel, because I saw the same thing as a truck driver. People somehow think it's their God-given right these days to drive like assholes. Then when they get pulled over it was by some dick cop who tried to screw them over, right? Didn't have anything to do with the fact they were doing 80mph in a 55 zone or changed four lanes at once with no signal. Dude, if you are towing to the river at 70 and get popped, YOU are the reason you got pulled over, not some cop out to ruin your day. Grow up! Be a man. Be cooperative, don't act like a lawyer, and most of all BE HONEST! The first question a cop asks you is the one that will get you off if asked truthfully. Smile, act embarrased, tell him your family is excited to get to the river and most of all APOLOGIZE! And finally, don't insult the officer by telling him you're going to request some technicality or statute BS, because you DESERVED this ticket. What kind of an example does it set for others around you to hear you brag about "beating" a ticket you deserved? Makes you wonder about a person's integrity...I don't claim to be an expert or God on the subject, but I have managed to drive over 700,000 miles in the last five years without a speeding ticket. Fly below the radar and the cops won't be gunning for you!!!

Havasu Hangin'
03-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2
Yeah Jeff, since I work 80-90 hours a week, (by making arrests/voluntary LAX stuff), I suppose my life revolves around part 1 crimes...
OK..river season is coming up. Everyone needs to pitch-in and buy Lowriver 1 beer.
With 7,000+ members...that'll take your mind off work for awhile.
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2
Shit, I'd like to find one subject you CAN'T tie gangs, guns or drugs to. It's a sad but true statement.
Alright...here's the "Lowriver Challenge". Can you incorporate drugs, gangs, and homicide into the following subject:
"The interior on my boat needs cleaning."

Salty Cracker
03-10-2004, 12:50 PM
"The interior of my boat needs cleaning"
...because a gangbanger jumped in my boat while parked in the channel, was smoking a joint, pulled out a gun and was shot by a rival gangster, thus getting blood on the inside of my boat...

LOWRIVER2
03-10-2004, 12:52 PM
The interior on my boat needs cleaning, I just finished target practice and climbed into the driver's seat without cleaning the gunshot residue from my fingers, what a mess.
The interior on my boat needs cleaning, I had a flashback of work and spray painted 18th street in neon green across the back seat.
The interior on my boat needs cleaning, the boat sat under a tree and the tiny leaves fell into the boat. The tiny leaves reminded me of marijuana residue I see all the time at work.
Welcome to my hell Jeff,
LOL!

Ultracrazy
03-10-2004, 01:22 PM
I hope your not serious RD............
I've come to enjoy your post and your opinions. I hope your tongue was planted deep into your cheek and not your ass.
:)

N2Lake
03-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
Make no mistake the VAST MAJORITY of cops are some egotistical power trippin cock suckers..
Now some of them are cool off duty, but most of them are cock suckers on duty.. no doubt about it.
RD
I think if I had to put up with people trying to blow hot air up my ass all day long I might come off as dickhead too. On the flip side every time I get stopped I have my hands in clear view and I treat the officer with all due respect, even then they treat me like shit, then that is one of those guys RD is talkin about. Just my .02

91nordic29
03-10-2004, 02:47 PM
Oh don't get me wrong.... The majority of the public that cops have to deal with are cock suckers too... LOL I think through dealing with human scum 8 hrs a day for a living it just kinda turns ordinarrily nice people into cock suckers over time..
RD
WHEW... that last post kinda shoved me back also.:confused:

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Seems as of lately, all the cops I've had any dealings with were cocksuckers. I'm saying that irregardless of the outcome of the stop. The guy that was the 2nd biggest cock sucker of them all let me go with no ticket on rice rd awhile back.
I could give a rats ass about the ticket. It's the manner in which a person is treated during the stop that dictates (key word here for the cops on the board) "PROFESIONALISM."
The point that alot of people seem to be missing is, being a cop isn't a "hobby" it isn't something to do for fun.. It is a JOB, and while doing a job a person should act professional. My main point is the level of professionalism amongst the police of today has gone down considerably over years past. (in my experiences)
One of the few lessons in life that will stick with me until the day that I die happened at my old employer. I had a customer **** me outta money, flat out lie, etc.. etc.. He called me as was being a total prick so I told him to go **** himself and hung up. 2 hrs later I was in his office appologizing for it becuase I was going to lose my job if I didn't. There's ways of handling a situation professionally irregardless of the other person involved in any situation, it would seem to me that most police of today are rather beligerant almost trying to provoke their "perp" into doing something instead of handling themselves in a manner that would earn the respect of the person they are stopping.
I've been stopped several times over the years.. I've walked away with tickets and respect for an officer, and I've gotten off scott free thinking man I really wouldn't piss on this guys mouth if he was on fire right now.
I attribute this new attitude to the new age criminals though, people are flat out "scummy" now days. As LowRiver will be the 1st to tell you, it's not like the days of ole where people were bad, but atleast there was honor among thieves.. I'm a firm believer that a small part of our society literally does not have a conscience. They do not care about right or wrong, have respect for life, or for anything for that matter etc...
Long story short (after the long story), I believe that treating someone as you would wish to be treated isn't too much to ask.. Piss on em if they don't, last couple of times I was one click off filing complaints on conduct, but decided against it to prevent further harassment.
RD
And what was your attitude when he started talking to you?

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 03:37 PM
In the last 2 incidents, I actually took the advice of those on the board here... Hands on the steering wheel, nice mellow tone in my voice, started off the conversation with the age ole "What seems to be the problem officer?" line..
Piss on both those cocksuckers.. I hope someone runs over their foot while leaving a traffic stop. :D
RD
What seems to be the problem?? wtf, you think he would just light you up for shits and grins?:rolleyes:

HighRoller
03-10-2004, 03:41 PM
Hands on the steering wheel, nice mellow tone in my voice, started off the conversation with the age ole "What seems to be the problem officer?" line
Well, there's your problem right there RD!! With the way we know you drive that question is a multiple choice dealio!!!

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 03:48 PM
Are you telling me that asking
"What seems to be the problem occifer?" is disrepectful in someway?
RD
Well you probably know damn well why you got pulled over and that just sounds like, "gee why are you pulling me over"??
You could try having your wallet out on the dash, both hands on the wheel, seat belt still on and wait for him to say something, like if you know you where speeding and he asked "do you know why I pulled you over? you say I was speeding" trying to talk your way out of it or getting cute just sets them off. Just be honest and answer the questions. I have gotten out of a bunch of tickets but answering them and showing them respect.

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 04:03 PM
:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes: :p
RD :D
On the next cops from Parker we get to see RD shown the inside of the cell after the full body cavity search.:D :D

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Blown, stick it in yer ass.... Maybe a cop will find it there. :D
RD
Not going to happen.

Blown 472
03-10-2004, 04:20 PM
why is your cavity "blown out?" :D
RD
Too much corned beef and cabbage this past weekend.

HighRoller
03-10-2004, 04:24 PM
That's one I'm dying to see. COPS live on patrol in Parker, AZ! The whole show would be a RD highlight reel. RD being pulled over on the road, on the water, and even off road on his ATV!! I can just see him sitting there with his case of beer on the nerf bars... "What seems to be the problem officer?"

Kilrtoy
03-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Cops are much nicer now-a-days,
In the old days when you got stopped, they would kick your ass,
now they are just rude. I think that is because they are now employing, cocksuckers :D

RiverToysJas
03-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey RD, When getting stopped for speeding.......Whatever speed he says you were going say, "isn't that the posted speed limit here?" ;) Oh, and if it's a chick cop, call her Sir, it shows respect. ;)