PDA

View Full Version : CFW Drags...........

Sangster
03-10-2004, 08:39 AM
TICK-TOCK...... TICK-TOCK....... TICK-TOCK ...............:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

smalls
03-10-2004, 08:44 AM
EXACTLY!

Flatbroke 1
03-11-2004, 10:05 PM
WHEN

Hud
03-12-2004, 05:59 AM
JOKE!!!!

Her454
03-12-2004, 08:19 AM
Seriously, is this guy even going to respond to ANYTHING? Someone went to the trouble of creating the flyers, WTH? I know he has talked to a chosen few on the boards and has been told he can respond here or return phone calls but nothing. :mad:

LakesOnly
03-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Should kept his mouth shut 'til it was totally on...
LO

TNT MOTORSPORTS
03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
GOOD IDEA BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO DEEP OF WATER FOR RESCUE IN THE COVE IF YOU ASK ME .:mad:

Sangster
03-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by TNT MOTORSPORTS
GOOD IDEA BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO DEEP OF WATER FOR RESCUE IN THE COVE IF YOU ASK ME .:mad:
Very interesting observation....... It sure seems to me that this is a BIG endeavor to take on... Maybe.. if it were held off till Later in the season when the water in the Cove "LOWER" Rescue wouldn't be an Issue.. Plus it would give the guy some time to figure it out...... I'm Being Very Optimistic here....

TNT MOTORSPORTS
03-12-2004, 07:33 PM
THIS GUY RENTS JET SKIS ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE LAKE & ALSO HAS JET SKI RACES, IF THAT TELLS YOU ANYTHING.

Sangster
03-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Ohhhhh..... Dude...Did I ever tell ya' bout the first time I rented a jetski............................................ ..

Her454
03-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
Ohhhhh..... Dude...Did I ever tell ya' bout the first time I rented a jetski............................................ ..
Hellofa visual there...:)

Sangster
03-12-2004, 07:58 PM
That's what I'm thinkin' too....

Hud
03-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Ok, Gary called tonight about the races. They got approval from the water dist. today. From what I'm hearing the 1st race will be in May. This is all I know @ this point. If I hear anything else I will be sure to pass it on. Let's kept our finger's crossed that this happen's!

Sangster
03-12-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks Hud.......

Her454
03-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Bump...any more updates?

FLYTE RISK
03-23-2004, 04:33 PM
I think the only racion going on up there will be Fathers day!! And than some wont be there due to the fact N.J.B.A has there june race that weekend!! Oh well :) I still cant wait.:D

Sangster
03-23-2004, 04:39 PM
Flyte.....When will you be running again....

Sangster
03-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
I think the only racion going on up there will be Fathers day!! And than some wont be there due to the fact N.J.B.A has there june race that weekend!! Oh well :) I still cant wait.:D
It don't matter to me.....I'll be there a week before & a few days after...........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Her454
03-23-2004, 04:43 PM
I thought maybe they might change the dates for that....I started a thread awhile back asking how many would go to the races vs CFW and I cant remember how it ended up but I think most will go to CFW....? Gonna have your boat this year Flyte?

Sangster
03-23-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey Girl.....How's "YOUR" boat doing...........:cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
03-23-2004, 04:46 PM
I plan on running by needles! It takes a while to get all that grease off the old motorhome motor in which I am building.:D :D Hopefully I will be metal flaking the block this weekend and assembling next week.. How about yourself?? :D

FLYTE RISK
03-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Her454
I thought maybe they might change the dates for that....I started a thread awhile back asking how many would go to the races vs CFW and I cant remember how it ended up but I think most will go to CFW....? Gonna have your boat this year Flyte? Yes in front of jr. bent pipes more than likely..:D :D He and I are tryin to liven up the forums here lately as they are fairly dull......:p :p

Sangster
03-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Hopefully I will be metal flaking the block
What color Dingleballs ya' going with.........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Her454
03-23-2004, 04:52 PM
My boat is sitting without the motor..sold it last week and the blower is for sale now, its on another thread actually. Job situation and finances right now. Not sure about the boat yet. Need to get the arm taken care of first and foremost....when its done it will be a bionic arm ;).
Not even sure if I'll make CFW this year.

FLYTE RISK
03-23-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh come on now her I figure it like this, If I stay home i still have to eat(bring your food with you). If I stay home I still would drink ( B.Y.O.B with you). If I stayed home I would work on my boat ( drag it on up and work on it amongst friends). So what the F*&K start savin now for the gas and go have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :D :D :D

Sangster
03-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Ya' know..It's to bad this didn't work...... And it may still someday.. But, If the race package was put together and presented to "Interested Investors" it may stand a chance....I think the Site would neeed a little work, But not much to get going....Oh well if I was rich......:cool: :cool: :cool:

Her454
03-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Oh come on now her I figure it like this, If I stay home i still have to eat(bring your food with you). If I stay home I still would drink ( B.Y.O.B with you). If I stayed home I would work on my boat ( drag it on up and work on it amongst friends). So what the F*&K start savin now for the gas and go have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :D :D :D
Not the money for the CFW dealio, family stuff going on this year.

Lewis Johnson
03-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Congrats Her on the inception of your new family.

FLYTE RISK
03-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Not the money for the CFW dealio, family stuff going on this year. Dare to be Different!!!!!:) :cool: :cool:

SUI-CY-COLE
03-23-2004, 11:18 PM
ill be there looking for who ever...look for a piss yellow cole with a l-88 in it,behing a chevy motorhome.......i aint staying home likem a fag.........

Her454
03-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Lewis Johnson
Congrats Her on the inception of your new family.
She's 16, I wouldnt call her new.

1st Timer
03-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Fathers day is my best weekend. I got young'ns all over the place. i'm there this year . I'll be hookin' up with the Mullets. In case theres no good lookin women, they will do!

Her454
03-24-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
Fathers day is my best weekend. I got young'ns all over the place. i'm there this year . I'll be hookin' up with the Mullets. In case theres no good lookin women, they will do!
Well if you get HARD up, I know for a fact T-Bag has a cute little leopard skin thong left over from last Fathers Day that he could sport around for ya. :)

Mrs. Restless22
03-24-2004, 06:21 PM
1st Timer would probably love that....sounds like its right up his alley.....

1st Timer
03-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Well if you get HARD up, I know for a fact T-Bag has a cute little leopard skin thong left over from last Fathers Day that he could sport around for ya. :)
T-bag is just cheap entertainment.

1st Timer
03-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Restless22
1st Timer would probably love that....sounds like its right up his alley.....
Mrs Rentless22, I can't help but notice how much your post look like Sangster's posts........

Her454
03-24-2004, 06:40 PM
T-bag is just cheap entertainment.
So he gives you a good deal?;)
Mrs Rentless22, I can't help but notice how much your post look like Sangster's posts........
Nice try but that jest aint even close. :)

Kindsvater Flat
03-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Man if you think Mrs R is Sangster you need a vision check ASAP!

SANGER-RICH
03-25-2004, 05:37 PM
My boat is sitting without the motor..sold it last week and the blower is for sale now, its on another thread actually. Job situation and finances right now. Not sure about the boat yet. Need to get the arm taken care of first and foremost....when its done it will be a bionic arm ;).
Not even sure if I'll make CFW this year. Hey Her sorry to hear about your boat why is the motor gone?? and I was up at CFW on the 6th ill was off work all the next week, there no exception to the rule , if you are sick or broken you can do it at the lake better than at home, the lake is like a wellness pill its good for you and keeps you young.:D :D :D