PDA

View Full Version : Petrofied, Moneysucker And The Quack Attack

FryJet
03-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Well.................since I am boatless for a while its now time for me to do some stirring of the pot and chase down some vicious rumors that have been thrown from SanDiego to Yuma. Lets see who the players are.
Petrofied
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03033-med.jpg
Rumor has it that he just stepped up to a 1900 h/p at 1500rpm 468 that runs on J.D and corn beef hash. I also heard he engineered an adjustable diameter blower pully made from his old broken razor scooter and wore out G.I Joe with a broken Kung Foo grip, ask him, I dont know. This should let him go from 1.3 pounds to 73.2 pounds of boost at the twist of a bottle cap or maybe two.
MoneySucker
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954P1000898-med.JPG
I heard he is going with a spit shine and wax to make the the name on the side of the boat stand out as much as the new mural on the bow of a buff, big titied chick in her leather garb with a sword defending her castle from a evil fire breathing dragon, I think its kind of a 70's van thing but hey, its his boat. I also heard he put a 15, no, 17. errr no, 1871, yep thats it, a 1871 Blower with 4 Stromberg 97's on top of it and it will have 8 little velocity stacks bolted to them, cool huh? I even think he is going with a switch to turn on the blower just like Mad Max had, SWEEEEEET!!! No h/p #'s were available because it threw a shoe.
RubberDucky AKA The Quack Attack
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954P1000905-med.JPG
I think the military had less money into the USS Kitty Hawk than this guy does in the Ducky. It runs a 956 inch Ford with 23.2:1 compresion resulting in a jaw dropping 2200h/p at 13000rpm, those are corrected #'s too, DANG!. He also has a 750h/p shot of nitrous but its plumbed to the drivers seat, WTF? He had the bottom done by NASA and the pump has been messaged by Home Depot with a new C+-AB-DAAAB- Kryptonite/Rubber composite impeller, nothing but the best here. He even has a new sponsor, VISA. Lojack has been installed just incase someone decides to jack his shit, it has alot of bling bling, even the trailer has some 15" spinner caps from Pep Boys, sponser # 2 by the way.
.................................................. .........................................
This should be a interesting match up to see who the king will be. Petrofied and MoneySucker aka the Shantytown Turd Sliderz just got there new gang logos on there arm floaties and the Ducky got jumped out of them and just got jumped into their rival gang out of Yuma called the Yuma Maz Easy Floaters (logos on wrist bands and head bands). I heard the initiation involved a feather, some 50 W Kendal and some old wrist pins on a string. The truth is out there. Have a nice evening.
F.J. :p

moneysucker
03-10-2004, 09:11 PM
First off You forgot to say Jet boat. The rumors are not far from the truth. The Girl will be riding the white tiger that f-sd up Roy and I have also added to the list of options 200 mph rated Shag carpeting (green brown and gold with extra deep shag) also I have added a Serta sleep comfort mattress under the deck, Yeah you know what I'm talkin' about. I have also costom fit a 78 ram charger dash mat and a 7" tach with shift light. I have also included the new coffee can exhaust tips to comply with the new noise laws and to carry the import theme to the transom. There is more but I want to save some surprises for the water. I will be the one in the west coast chopper shirt and beenie that I got at wall mart. Come say hi. There should be enough Raineer to go around. I usually bring a sixer.

FryJet
03-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Wow, that thing is going to be SICK!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Where are your boys????? Are they lurking or what? Biggie should be back from class and your brother found the on switch for the computer so WTF?
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Well I'll be boatless this year as well. You'll see me along El Cap Res road with a case of beer bartering for rides:D

moneysucker
03-10-2004, 10:50 PM
I don't know. Next weekend Rubber Duckies Turbine comes home from Yuma. I don't know where they found it out there, I have not seen one yellow cab there and it is very dificult to get them from Liqour store guys because all of them have guns. They may have snached it from the drive thru liquor store if the guy leaned out too far. I don't know what speed they are planning to get out of a turbine powered jet boat though.
We are planning to have a rumble in the center of the river too. We will be receiving our gang leather jackets soon.Some others already have theirs. And tradition has it that the first oil change on a new motor goes in the hair. (greesers are cool) This will not be cast as a musical. We are an equal opportunity gang and do not discriminate.
Cy

moneysucker
03-10-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
Well I'll be boatless this year as well. You'll see me along El Cap Res road with a case of beer bartering for rides:D
If el cap is open. Petrofied said that San Vicente was a mess with wood chunks floating everywhere. He smoked the chrome on Hot Dogs headers by them getting clogged with floating debris. Just pick up a cruiser for the season. You can't go boatless for the season. That is what Hot dog is for it worked great while petrofied was getting re worked. But We will get a hold of you when we go to the lake. I think Rob owes you anyways for getting him on the water.
Cy

FryJet
03-10-2004, 10:55 PM
No prob Ty, one of these Southwind owners will probably be trading up to this, guess which one and why.:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954fisheagle20-med.jpg
There will be more than enough room for all of us boatless losers and he loves giving people rides, especialy when they bring messy food and tons of cluttery crap, boy does he love that.
F.J.

moneysucker
03-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by FryJet
No prob Ty, one of these Southwind owners will probably be trading up to this, guess which one and why.:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954fisheagle20-med.jpg
There will be more than enough room for all of us boatless losers and he loves giving people rides, especialy when they bring messy food and tons of cluttery crap, boy does he love that.
F.J.
Is cheese wiz OK to bring and is Heath going to be on that boat?

HBjet
03-10-2004, 11:03 PM
you guys are too damn funny....
BTW, where can I get one of those 7" tachs?
HBjet:D

FryJet
03-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Dont joke around about that Cheeze Wiz, that shit is under some serious presure when you leave it in the boat all day, almost like silly string but WAY more messy. And no, Heath is no longer in charge of snacks, he is on double secret probation for that deal.
F.J.

FryJet
03-10-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by HBjet
you guys are too damn funny....
BTW, where can I get one of those 7" tachs?
HBjet:D
These guys wont give up that info, you need to know the special handshake and their gay frat style chant they sing to eachother. I for one am not involved in any of their offbeat shinanigans, they give me the creeps.
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-11-2004, 12:02 AM
My buddy next door just bought another boat...one that he's going to toss the olds into and we'll probably run that one down until the dip stick pops:D
Maybe someone can just two me around the lake like last time:D.....while I watched my old lady drive by with HBJets boat:mad: :D

FryJet
03-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Hell Ty, i'll be bumming rides on this one untill I find my daycruiser.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10001-med.JPG
Its going to be nice not having to to take my own boat out for a season, now I can be the one to just point fingers and say it was his fault, not mine. :wink:
F.J.

cyclone
03-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Dont joke around about that Cheeze Wiz, that shit is under some serious presure when you leave it in the boat all day, almost like silly string but WAY more messy. And no, Heath is no longer in charge of snacks, he is on double secret probation for that deal.
F.J.
i've got a great story about a girl, a cracker, a dashboard and some Cheese Wiz if anyone wants to hear it. :D

Hustler
03-11-2004, 09:42 AM
girls, crackers and cheese whiz I love those stories:D lets hear it

cyclone
03-11-2004, 09:53 AM
the names have been withheld to protect the innocent.
Late one sunday afternoon a group of us get on the road after a satisfying weekend at the river. About halfway home we stop for gas and one of the girls says she's hungry. I mention that i've got some leftover chees wiz and crackers that have been sitting in the cab of my truck all weekend long (110 degree heat outside, worse inside the truck). Never been opened i say so the stuff will be nice and fresh.
well we get on the road and my friend and his girl are driving directly behind me. About 5 minutes away from the truck stop i see my friends truck swerve out of the lane and back into the lane. I figured he just avoided some roadkill until he called me on the cell phone.
It turns out that as his girl pointed the can of cheeze wiz at the cracker she was about to eat and pushed the nozzle....the extreme pressure in the can shot out a rocket stream of cheeze which promptly bounce off of the cracker and onto him. Apparently in a moment of disbelief she forgot to release the trigger and sprayed the rest of the cab including the dash, with the warm gooey cheese product. The end. :D

Oldsquirt
03-11-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
the names have been withheld to protect the innocent.
Now that's just wrong, especially on this board!:D

moneysucker
03-11-2004, 03:03 PM
HB,
I got the tach from an ad in Lowrider Euro. I also got a school bus steering wheel to off set the size of the tacH. Nothing like a boat that comes together so clean. By the end of this season (after the wink mirror and billet grille come in) I am thinking Hot Boat Cover.
Cy
PS Kragan has oversized hub caps so you can make 15's look like 18's They are sweet!

moneysucker
03-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Everyone is probably wondering why I am the only one answering Fry's thread. Petrofied is in the middle of a road trip to an elementary school in southern Texas to pick up a barell of hash. Rumor has it the cafeteria lady went crazy and mixed up an extremely spicy batch. Bad for the Kiddies but good for boats. The added octane should be enough to squeeze annother 10 mph out of the boat. (if there is any left after the drive home) I will keep you posted.
Rubber Ducky simply doesn't know how to operate his Comador 64 and the tech line has been disconnected. He needs help if anyone is familiar with this new technology.
Cy

FryJet
03-11-2004, 11:16 PM
No word from your boys huh?:confused: They must have stagefright or something.:rolleyes:
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Ya know Fryjet....
I just can't stop stareing at those tits on your avatar...ya need to hang out here more often:D

FryJet
03-11-2004, 11:46 PM
You want to see em in person???????? We could swing by the shop, lol.
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Ya know my little lady would have my wanker for that:(
Be there tomorrow at 1PM:D

RubberDucky
03-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Im thinking that Moneysuckass and Puketrofied need to get to work on their jalopies cuz the Quack Attack is on its way. You two jackoffs better like the look of my cut back pod and popoff because thats going to be all that you see of the Ducky.
Quack Quack!!!!!!!!!!!

GLDI8HR
03-12-2004, 04:12 PM
YOU ALL KNOW THAT I'LL BE THE ONE IN FRONT :)
THAT'S CAUSE I'LL BE THE ONE TOWING ALL OF YOU IN. WHEN YOUR MOTOR BRAKE.
FRY WHAT HAPPEND TO THE BOAT??

GLDI8HR
03-12-2004, 04:14 PM
FRY BRING THEM BY MY SHOP I WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!

FryJet
03-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Wow, this is getting good. I'll be back later.
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Petrofied
Ohhh good. Another smart ass! Will you drag us in the tulies like some OTHER PEOPLE do.
Hey QUAKER, you looking for a problem? By the way, Bentley says you're a homo.
Mrs. P...
NO TULIES BUT IT WILL COST YOU SOME BEER!!! OR A RIDE IN A BOAT THAT GOES FASTER THAN 25.

RubberDucky
03-12-2004, 08:08 PM
hello Mrs. P how is Mr. P @ da luv nub? I cant wait to air brush a face on it after I beat him

moneysucker
03-12-2004, 09:50 PM
My new avatar! If ducky can have one I sure as hell can figure it out.

Petrofied
03-12-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm so confused. Now that I think about it, this duckie is probably a little more you
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999gay_pride_duck.jpg
Look at how gay (I mean happy of course) and colorful he is. I think it fits ya just perfect!

FryJet
03-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by GLDI8HR
FRY BRING THEM BY MY SHOP I WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!
Mr Decoy, is that you??????????????????
F.J.

FryJet
03-13-2004, 12:11 AM
Pop Quiz.............................................W ho are these two nut swingers and when was it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10046-med.JPG
Have fun.
F.J.

FryJet
03-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Pop Quiz # 2..............................Who is this jackass and WTF is he doing in this picture?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954P1000906-med.JPG
BooBye.
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-13-2004, 07:40 AM
Mr Decoy, is that you??????????????????
F.J.
HEP IT'S ME. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TOO????
We're always willing to pay the going rate. You do like Lucky Lager right? I'm sure we can find a luke warm six pack for ya.
I LOVE LUCKY LAGER. IT TASTE EVEN BETTER WHEN IT'S HOT NOT LUKE WARM.....

bp
03-13-2004, 08:18 AM
jeffery, you have way too much time on your hands. shouldn't you be polishin' your microphone??? :)

moneysucker
03-13-2004, 10:44 AM
I know the answer to question #1! It is easter about 4 years agodown by hidden shores.That boat was so damn fast that the only pictures of it that are distinguishable are while being towed out to the hold rope.

RubberDucky
03-13-2004, 12:37 PM
I know da answer to # 2 its the father of da alien doing his best popeye moves @ da lake

FryJet
03-13-2004, 03:26 PM
HEP IT'S ME. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TOO????
We're always willing to pay the going rate. You do like Lucky Lager right? I'm sure we can find a luke warm six pack for ya.
I LOVE LUCKY LAGER. IT TASTE EVEN BETTER WHEN IT'S HOT NOT LUKE WARM.....
Whats up Dic? I sold the boat because im done with the getting the shit beat out of me on the water dealio. Im looking for a 20' Miller daycruiser so its kind of a waiting game right now. I'll buy you a 12 pack of that Lucky Lager shit and give you 50 bucks if you drink the whole 12er HOT, you game or what?. Is your boat ready or what? Talk to you later bud, and TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!!!!
F.J.

FryJet
03-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bp
jeffery, you have way too much time on your hands. shouldn't you be polishin' your microphone??? :)
???????Who's Jeff??????????
F.J.

Petrofied
03-13-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by RubberDucky
I know da answer to # 2 its the father of da alien doing his best popeye moves @ da lake
Dat alien is gonna kick your ass. Better watch out, you never know what's going to pop outta the Luv Nub!
Mrs. P....

FryJet
03-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Oh Oh....................I found some more pics of all you guys. More Quiz time after I scan em. These are good too.
F.J.

Petrofied
03-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey I've got a pop quiz. Guess who was at Shanty Town checking out our new shit. I'll give you a hint - there was duck drool everywhere.

FryJet
03-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Ha Ha, It wouldnt have been this homo would it?
Strike A Pose Ducky
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan1-med.JPG
F.J.

FryJet
03-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
I know the answer to question #1! It is easter about 4 years agodown by hidden shores.That boat was so damn fast that the only pictures of it that are distinguishable are while being towed out to the hold rope.
Looks like you found that famous holding rope again.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Holdrope-med.jpg
F.J.

moneysucker
03-14-2004, 01:59 PM
Looks like you found that famous holding rope again.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Holdrope-med.jpg
F.J.
This one has an easy explanation. These jackasses were driving by in a pontoon boat and got too close and hooked my anchor line and were draging my boat down river. This is a picture of me trying to un hook. Just like politics, anything can be mis construed and rumors start.

FryJet
03-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Well, I have to give you an A for effort for that excuse, you must have worked on that one for a while. How is Petrofied doing, he gave me the old "BRO, YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE RIGHT NOW" story on the phone last night, lol. I could almost hear the sad music playing in the background. He might get a Oscar for most dramatic actor on the internet in Lakeside with a luv nub......maybe.
F.J.

moneysucker
03-14-2004, 02:32 PM
The love nub is also up for best supporting actor in a dramatic series also. And no, It did not take long to come up with that reply The truth comes easily.

FryJet
03-14-2004, 03:12 PM
The truth?????? Yea right. Hey Petrofieds, im heading to Bongiovannis' for a B-day deal, wanna join us? I know how much you like that place, lol. Call me and let me know.
F.J.

moneysucker
03-14-2004, 04:09 PM
This is a Pic of me towing both Pumpkin Patch (rubber duckies old boat) and Fry Jet.

Petrofied
03-14-2004, 06:59 PM
The truth?????? Yea right. Hey Petrofieds, im heading to Bongiovannis' for a B-day deal, wanna join us? I know how much you like that place, lol. Call me and let me know.
F.J.
It's not Bongiovanni's that's bad. It's the 15 Long Island Ice Teas that I drink when I'm there that get me.

RubberDucky
03-14-2004, 08:56 PM
Hmmmmmmm. The Duck is sitting here thinkin dat Petrofied is gonna need a bit more than this so called 95MPH pass to get by me. Im gonna smoke you like a cheap cigar my friend.
Quack Quack!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10109-med.JPG

moneysucker
03-14-2004, 09:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RubberDucky
[B]Hmmmmmmm. The Duck is sitting here thinkin dat Petrofied is gonna need a bit more than this so called 95MPH pass to get by me. Im gonna smoke you like a cheap cigar my friend.
Quack Quack!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10109-med.JPG I'm Back in the next frame----------->

FryJet
03-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Here ya go.;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10001-med.JPG
F.J.

FryJet
03-14-2004, 10:09 PM
Thats not fair though, Team Petrofied is a big budget race team with a pit crew and you are a one man operation........see.:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10108-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10107-med.JPG
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Whats up Dic? I sold the boat because im done with the getting the shit beat out of me on the water dealio. Im looking for a 20' Miller daycruiser so its kind of a waiting game right now. I'll buy you a 12 pack of that Lucky Lager shit and give you 50 bucks if you drink the whole 12er HOT, you game or what?. Is your boat ready or what? Talk to you later bud, and TAKE YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!!!!
F.J.
I would drink it but I just quit drinking beer this last weekend... sorry.. I do know someone that would drink it!! He drinks anything. His name is HEATH. If it says beer he'll drink it!!!!

moneysucker
03-15-2004, 08:39 PM
God those Pix are two years old! Old seats and cobra headers. That is the last Known picture of that scoop though. It was not rated for 95 MPH. Has anyone seen it? it was last seen around plaster city on the boat on the 8.

HIGHGROSS
03-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Why is everyone downing lucky lager there isnt anthing wrong with it. By the way when was ducky every surrounded by hot chicks.

FryJet
03-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by HIGHGROSS
Why is everyone downing lucky lager there isnt anthing wrong with it. By the way when was ducky every surrounded by hot chicks.
Hey, Fun Bobby is back with a new name. What happened to CAVITY SEARCH? Thanks for retuning my call jerk:wink: . You are kind of a star now. Check out this link. http://www.tpcracing.com/Shoptour.html The boat looks great in the picture except for the gay mismatched seats, did you get that taken care of yet?:p
F.J.

FryJet
03-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Hey ducky, You too will suffer the same fate as your brother! Except the frames between us will be long. Oh yea bring your photographer. (You know... the one with the telephoto lens - you'll need it).
Return to the dark side!
Mr. P
Hey, a little birdy told me you may be coming out swinging. I heard you aquired a new shall we say...... refrigerator type thingie...... that would require you to purchase a longer fan belt, any truth to that ? If so congratulations, if not then my bad.:wink:
F.J.

moneysucker
03-15-2004, 10:55 PM
I heard it will hold 24 beers. Not sure what that means. It came with coolie cups also. I Dunno.

LVjetboy
03-15-2004, 11:11 PM
Geez sounds like a bunch of v-drivers. What do you guys really run...or is that too much to ask?
(I know the answer)
jer

FryJet
03-15-2004, 11:24 PM
That little birdie shure does get around. The answer to your question is, four easy payments of $550.00 bones! I also ordered a self primer.
SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! So no more squrting of the mustard bottle huh? Does the primer use a nitrous solonoid typre dealio like Rons' ? That was a slick setup on his Daytona.
F.J.

Petrofied
03-15-2004, 11:43 PM
SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! So no more squrting of the mustard bottle huh? Does the primer use a nitrous solonoid typre dealio like Rons' ? That was a slick setup on his Daytona.
F.J.
No mustard bottles here...... More like 2qts. fuel and alot of polishing. It's a 2qt. can with a shutoff valve that bolts to the back of the blower. A jet meters fuel for start-up that is drawn in with engine vaccum. List for $189.00
Mr.P :cool:

FryJet
03-15-2004, 11:54 PM
No mustard bottles here...... More like 2qts. fuel and alot of polishing. It's a 2qt. can with a shutoff valve that bolts to the back of the blower. A jet meters fuel for start-up that is drawn in with engine vaccum. List for $189.00
Mr.P :cool:
Wow, more bling bling to polish. Better you than me pal.
F.J.

FryJet
03-16-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
Geez sounds like a bunch of v-drivers. What do you guys really run...or is that too much to ask?
(I know the answer)
jer
Awww common Jer. We cant be all that bad. To make you PlaceCraft guys feel just a little better here is a couple of my buddys DragStar. It has been known to punch out a pretty good # on the gun.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10115-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Scan10116-med.JPG
F.J.

moneysucker
03-16-2004, 03:23 PM
(I know the answer)
jer
What do you mean? It is all true. Not many people Know the gi joe with the broken kung fu grip trick. It is a lost art from the old world.

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 03:54 PM
What do you mean? It is all true. Not many people Know the gi joe with the broken kung fu grip trick. It is a lost art from the old world.
Race secrets are like hidden tribal knowledge! The truth is what ever you want it to be GRASSHOPPER.......... :idea:

AZKC
03-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Sounds like spring has sprung:D ;)

LVjetboy
03-16-2004, 05:34 PM
"Race secrets are like hidden tribal knowledge! The truth is what ever you want it to be GRASSHOPPER..."
Sweet PlaceCraft, thanks FryJet. I love it! You guys have radical jets...what every jet boater wants.
But I already know the answer...
What I really want is TRUTH. Truth's unchanging. Not some existential wax-on-wax-off grasshopper kinda thing. Or some tongue-in-cheek I'm funny and don't care about numbers kinda thing. Just the numbers you Moneysucker and Petrofied run...is that hard?
Or tribal secrets no one can possibly know without initiation to the tribe? As in v-drive mentality...run me on the lake 'cause I won't tell the truth about my engine, pump, rpms or speed?
jer

HIGHGROSS
03-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Fry the new seats are in the process right now, sorry i havent called you back i forgot,,,there has been a lot of coors light in my life lately and things are a little blurry. Its about time my boat made it on the internet.

FryJet
03-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Hey Jer, sorry but these guys think they are in some super secret club or something. Im not in that club soooooooooooo.................
PetrofiedI believe he has done a 112 once at Parker.
MoneysuckerI think 81, dont hold me to that.
RubberDucky55 stay alive buddy:wink: He put the boat together with a wounded engine last season and I dont think he got a full season out of it.
.................................................. ......................................
Now all three of them have new mills. I think Mr Duck has a long road ahead of him being he did the engine, bottom and pump all at the same time so there is going to be alot of dialing in on that one. If everything goes right I am going to say Moneysucker and RubberDucky will be in the 90's and Petrofied??????????? 115?????????Im probably wrong on all of this though. By the way, the PlaceCraft runs a 115 and was pretty consistant but he is doing a engine right now too, but he's not looking for any more as far as I know. There, I let all the cats out of the bag and if they dont like it they can go throw sand in the air like one of them always does:wink: .
F.J.

FryJet
03-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Oh.........and HIGHGROSS, that guy cant even find his boat when he's at the river so I cant tell you what his runs. Really, he cant find it sometimes.:confused: :wink:
F.J.

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 06:48 PM
"Race secrets are like hidden tribal knowledge! The truth is what ever you want it to be GRASSHOPPER..."
Sweet PlaceCraft, thanks FryJet. I love it! I already know the answer...
You guys have sweet jets.
What I really want is the TRUTH. Truth's unchanging. Not some existential wax-on-wax-off kinda thing. Just what you, Moneysucker and Petrofied run.
jer
Fair Question, Petrofied .....(last 3 year motor) 468 chevrolet 9.86 to 1 671 birdcatcher 12lbs boost iorn GM heads. Boat ran 112.9 @ Big River on GPS and backed up with bro,s radar gun. Boat was crazy loose made my parents sick, They made me put some back in the water for future use. Petrofied set up safe for the wife & I runs a 105 to 108. I'm happy with the mph just not the E.T. I have built a new motor for this season alum. heads, chiller,nos & hope to improve on the E.T. thing. I Don't care about more mph for a river boat, I'm 330lbs who's going to save my fat-ass if I splash.......(A bunch of Drunks.)
Mr.P:cool:

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by HIGHGROSS
Fry the new seats are in the process right now, sorry i havent called you back i forgot,,,there has been a lot of coors light in my life lately and things are a little blurry. Its about time my boat made it on the internet. Little blurry ? More like eyes wide shut! I've seen you drink and dance :frown: Work on the dance....... Oh Hollie say's HI. Just kidding, That love will have to wait.

moneysucker
03-16-2004, 07:10 PM
87 bastard, Fry. Two years ago. Last year 87 on its best day after a ton of work. Too much impeller, Head work that was done without a piston change reduced compression and combined to slow me down and hurt HP not enough to let the heads do their job. I will be in the tripple digits this year even if I have to blow this thing up(which would suck) Last years life jacket money should have gone to a blower. Live and learn.
Cy

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 07:26 PM
87 bastard, Fry. Two years ago. Last year 87 on its best day after a ton of work. Too much impeller, Head work that was done without a piston change reduced compression and combined to slow me down and hurt HP not enough to let the heads do their job. I will be in the tripple digits this year even if I have to blow this thing up(which would suck) Last years life jacket money should have gone to a blower. Live and learn.
Cy
YOU GO GIRL..... Shure hope FryJet gets his cool new ride, I'M going to name it. Bannana boat, One you Know it's going to be a party, Two bannanas come in bunches. Bunches need alot of seats. Seats mean room. Room means He can haul all our crap. "Support Craft / Bar".
Mr.P

moneysucker
03-16-2004, 07:29 PM
The race is on! We will have to see who wins. Fry or the other contender in this race to see who gets the family cruiser first.
Cy

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 07:48 PM
The race is on! We will have to see who wins. Fry or the other contender in this race to see who gets the family cruiser first.
Cy Family cruiser, Most People start with the family. But you know when he gets those beer gogles on he might have a family sooner than you think...... Who knows!
Mr.P

FryJet
03-16-2004, 08:35 PM
Support boat my ass, I wont wait till noon for you jackoffs. Its like a three ring circus when the brothers are trying to get on the water. Here is the usual scenerio.
Polish the boat, take a crap, put on sunscreen, polish the boat some more, watch T.V., load the cooler, tighten up loose parts, find lost wrench to tighten said loose part, polish some more, find the keys to the truck, get fuel, go back for cooler, get ice for cooler, luanch boat, find jumper cables, start boat, forget where to pick up the driver of the truck that lauched you, go back to trailer to take one more crap, then stop 10 times because you thought you saw someone you might have known but it wasnt them, stop at every sandbar only to set anchor for 5 minutes and then pull up and head up to the next one.
You know where i'll be, find me. :wink: Tell me this isnt true.:p
F.J.

Petrofied
03-16-2004, 08:55 PM
MONEYSUCKER Who? Where are you?

1slowboat
03-16-2004, 10:34 PM
you peps kill me:D . i have laughed my ass off reading this whole post..... and i thought that jeters like myself, spent to much time working on there boats to be comeadians...lol...we need to have a race section with #'s posted there every year to help feed the fuel of punishment....lol:D :D
keep it up this is some funny shiaght.....
(as the seasons turn)

moneysucker
03-16-2004, 10:41 PM
Support boat my ass, I wont wait till noon for you jackoffs. Its like a three ring circus when the brothers are trying to get on the water. Here is the usual scenerio.
Polish the boat, take a crap, put on sunscreen, polish the boat some more, watch T.V., load the cooler, tighten up loose parts, find lost wrench to tighten said loose part, polish some more, find the keys to the truck, get fuel, go back for cooler, get ice for cooler, luanch boat, find jumper cables, start boat, forget where to pick up the driver of the truck that lauched you, go back to trailer to take one more crap, then stop 10 times because you thought you saw someone you might have known but it wasnt them, stop at every sandbar only to set anchor for 5 minutes and then pull up and head up to the next one.
You know where i'll be, find me. :wink: Tell me this isnt true.:p
F.J.
BUUUULLLLL SHIZZNITT!!! We get out to the river at midnite Friday night (no matter how early we plan to leave, Even having the day off.) Unload the golf carts and hit the bar for last call. Hang out at the bar for a while; Go beat up carts in the desert until the sun threatens to come up, Go to the house. Shower. Sleep. 9:00 am Wake up, eat breakfast have a screwdriver. Take a shower, Polish boat and re install battery from charger. Fill cooler. Take cart to store for ice( and usually new flip flops which are in the desert somewhere.) Fill boats from barrel. Launch. Wipe of water spots and dust from launching and get air out of pump while waiting for drivers to get back. Leave Lagoon and stop at silicone island 1-2 beers. Maybe a game of shoes and a couple more beers. Go up river or not. We don't keep schedules or make plans to be at a certain place at a certain time. That is what we do all week, Schedules and deadlines. Our weekends are like your weekdays fry. We just cruise. Yours isn't far from the truth but I had to argue and fill in the blanks.
Cy

Hotcrusader76
03-16-2004, 11:59 PM
It's the boobs again....damn boobs....:D

FryJet
03-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Cy
Hey, I was almost there pal, the kids were fun out on the boat. I am pretty sure I could have beat your brother to it but I dont have that option now, I blew that one. This way I can have the party cruiser and when something or someone comes back around I will be ready for it, dig? You guys can haul ass by me all you want BUT, once your girls (Moneysucker excluded) rides in something roomy and doesnt beat the hell out of you they wont like the go fast deals at all, guaranteed, and when they dont like it, you wont like it, ha. I'll bring the party with me and you can bring your extra fuel, thats just fine with me now. This season is going to be great, no boat to worry about and I have nothing to do with anyone elses boat, life is good. If the boat I am riding in breaks it goes back for warranty work, thats perfect. I am just as happy floating back.
F.J.

FryJet
03-17-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
It's the boobs again....damn boobs....:D
Im working on a slow drive by for ya OK? I need to go to Clacys' to get some fitting next week so you might get a show.
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-17-2004, 12:16 AM
I'll let Mike know you're stopping by for a show tomorrow. He owes me some parts right now. Maybe we can make it a group viewing? :D

FryJet
03-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Family cruiser, Most People start with the family. But you know when he gets those beer gogles on he might have a family sooner than you think...... Who knows!
Mr.P
Oh ya, just to let you know, im on the wagon. No beer and no smokes for almost 2 weeks, im done. Its amazing how much better I feel and I get alot more done too. I have also lost about 5 pounds too. Hell, I started drinking diet soda and I kinda like it:confused: . WTF is up with that?
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Good for you Fryjet...
But don't be coming by the shop looking for diet sodas:D....all we got is homebrewed beer and flats of Dr.Pepper.:D

FryJet
03-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Hey Ty, they hang nice too.:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Dusty6.JPG
F.J.

Hotcrusader76
03-17-2004, 12:55 AM
You've definitely found a keeper.:D
I'm getting married to mine this May:D

FryJet
03-17-2004, 01:12 AM
Yep, she is a cool chick but just a friend kind of deal. Congrats on getting married, I wish you two all the best. I will give you a buzz in the morning when im in the area.
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-17-2004, 06:30 AM
Cy
Cy, 87 doesn't count if your on the trailer :) If it does I did 90..
Decoy
where's your bro?

LVjetboy
03-17-2004, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the numbers guys. Very impressive!
jer

FryJet
03-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Cy, 87 doesn't count if your on the trailer :) If it does I did 90..
Decoy
where's your bro?
Oh..........he didnt did he? Oh wait............Yep, he sure did. Decoy just called B.S. on your #'s Cy, lol, whats up with that? :eek: Go get him Decoy, I think you owe him some anyway.:wink:
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Every time I've seen him it's on the trailer

moneysucker
03-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Every time I've seen him it's on the trailer
If that's the way it is my boat has been in the tripple didgits. I hit the limiter on the chevy while towing. You boys talk all you want. when I come home and serve up spankings, make sure to remember this while waiting your turns.
By the way tre is out of town and doesn't have a lap top. he will be on this weekend.
Cy

FryJet
03-17-2004, 09:25 PM
You boys talk all you want. when I come home and serve up spankings, make sure to remember this while waiting your turns.
Cy
Wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: With comments like that I had to turn this thing on.
F.J.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954gaydar.jpg

moneysucker
03-17-2004, 09:55 PM
One to talk aren't we Fry? I'm done. You will see what is up at the river.

Hotcrusader76
03-17-2004, 11:05 PM
hhuuhhuuuhhhh.....boobs....booobs....
:rolleyes:

Petrofied
03-17-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey FryJet, Bought that new scanner/printer. :cool: I've got a bunch of cool photos but can't get them to up-load.....(HELP). I can't tell if it's ***boat or me. Shure hope I can get them up on the boards. 11:31 P.M. maybe you can give me a hand? Will call you In the A.M.
PHOTO ROOKIE.........

Petrofied
03-18-2004, 03:40 AM
Hey Rubber Ducky, Petrofied's Out On a Rubber Ducky hunt...... QUIZ? OK..... What's blown injected, superchilled, on 325 shot NOS and runs 112+ mph :confused: well it shure aint yellow. Soon obe-54-knowbee...... You will learn the power of the dark side ( CHEVROLET ) I will teach you the true meaning of ford found on river destroyed!!!!! Petrofieds Ready to blow your gas caps off. RE: No doors on boats..... In the words of master yoda (vic @ Desert Yaht Performance marine, My Mentor). RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!:

Petrofied
03-18-2004, 04:10 AM
Hey Rubber Ducky, Petrofied's Out On a Rubber Ducky hunt...... QUIZ? OK..... What's blown injected, superchilled, on 325 shot NOS and runs 112+ mph :confused: well it shure aint yellow. Soon obe-54-knowbee...... You will learn the power of the dark side ( CHEVROLET ) I will teach you the true meaning of ford found on river destroyed!!!!! Petrofieds Ready to blow your gas caps off. RE: No doors on boats..... In the words of master yoda (vic @ Desert Yaht Performance marine, My Mentor). RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!: A peek at what you face QUACKER WACKER.... Give me a call when you get home, the turtle shipping depot should have your parts here..
Mr.Phttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999Petrofied_on_a_Rubber_Duck_hunt_Yuma-med.jpg

FryJet
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Wow, Petrofied learned how to post pictures. Holy crap though dude, the last one was posted 4:10am? I quess you were a man on a mission huh? Hey...........remember this one :wink:
F.J.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954upe4103-med.jpg

Petrofied
03-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Hey FryJet, Here is a photo of my old boat with the 455 Olds on NOS! Boating was so simple then.... Heard she was sold 3 or 4 times and will be back on the water this season whith a Chevy.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999Nasty_Little_Girl_455_Olds_On_250_NOS-med.jpg

Petrofied
03-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Same Olds boat with a Mooneyham 671. Thing ran great 3 seasons care free. I wonder how she looks now?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999Nasty_Little_Girl_16_blown_455_Olds-med.jpg

FryJet
03-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Nice thumbs up dork!!!!!!! Hey many pound ago was that?:D I really liked that boat though, imagine that boat with your new mill.:eek: 16 feet of pure stupid, that would make a helluva toollie/booze cruiser huh?:wink:
F.J.

GLDI8HR
03-19-2004, 12:31 PM
When are you guys going out to the river?
I know frys not going he boatless

FryJet
03-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Hello, evidently I have offended some people on this thread and it was not my intension to do so. If I have in fact done this and posted false statements in regards to said posters than I am trully sorry. I thought this was all in fun but evidently my words were taken to heart by some and not seen in the way they were meant to be taken, my bad :( . I hope that everyone can learn to get along and not take this boating stuff to heart because it is a hobby and a fun one at that. It is true that I no longer have a boat, but if anyone have any stupid stories to post about my past boating expiriences than I will not be offended. I was not the only one involved in said incidents but I am totaly prepared to take full responsibility as not to drag other people through the mud, its the way I work and if someone has a problem with me I would hope they would let me know because I dont want to make any enemys. Thanks for your time and I hope all is well with you and yours.
Sicerely.
F.J.

FryJet
03-19-2004, 07:59 PM
When are you guys going out to the river?
I know frys not going he boatless
Mr. Decoy, I will be at the dock with my cooler and chair so please wave as you proceed through the no wake zone. Hit me a super soaker so I can feel the exitement of cool water splashing against my face. Cheers all.
F.J.

Petrofied
03-19-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey, FJ. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, Thank-God I'm never ever wrong. My hats off to you, Cuz kiss'n ass SUCKS...... I For one would never offend anyone, Not even in fun.
Well unless its really really funny. I hope you have learned your lesson and will continue to take the high road as Mrs. P and I do. We sure are a hard act to follow but I'm sure You'll try. Rember bunki I've always got your back. Also that's us waving dickhead not Decoy.....:D Oh by the way this is fun!!!!!
Your friends Mr. & Mrs. P:p

LVjetboy
03-20-2004, 12:52 AM
You mean there's more cats to let out of the bag? Now that you have our attention...

Petrofied
03-20-2004, 01:00 AM
Hey FJ. Another Petrovich drag boat. I don't Know if you have seen this one..... This one ran 124.24 MPH @ Lake Ming @ the NJBA nationals. Bro-Ken sold her for a TOM PAPP 21 EDGE!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999The_Mistress_124_24_NJBA_UBFJ-med.jpg

Petrofied
03-20-2004, 01:21 AM
Sorry, One more of our boats!!! These things are like my kids.... Wanna see whats in my wallet? More pictures. Have to say we have nine in all. Hell we could make our own sand bar, But don't put us all there at the same time. (FIGHT ON)....:mad: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999Aunt_Joan_s_19_Daytona-med.jpg

GLDI8HR
03-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Mr. Decoy, I will be at the dock with my cooler and chair so please wave as you proceed through the no wake zone. Hit me a super soaker so I can feel the exitement of cool water splashing against my face. Cheers all.
F.J.
Fry, I will at least throw you a rope . See I have too carry extra rope for all the people I've got too tow back to the dock. (Sorry I didn't mean too offend anybody.) with me talking some shit, it will probably be me braking down and needing a tow in. owell it's only a boat and money.

FryJet
03-20-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey, FJ. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, Thank-God I'm never ever wrong. My hats off to you, Cuz kiss'n ass SUCKS...... I For one would never offend anyone, Not even in fun.
Well unless its really really funny. I hope you have learned your lesson and will continue to take the high road as Mrs. P and I do. We sure are a hard act to follow but I'm sure You'll try. Rember bunki I've always got your back. Also that's us waving dickhead not Decoy.....:D Oh by the way this is fun!!!!!
Your friends Mr. & Mrs. P:p
I have learned, oh boy have I learned. Some people take to a little funnin different than others so my bad, dont be hatin. Atleast Decoy will throw me a rope, I just hope there isnt a good hangin tree near by because that would suck. :p And by the way, when in fact was I wrong?:wink:
F.J.

FryJet
03-20-2004, 09:13 AM
You mean there's more cats to let out of the bag? Now that you have our attention...
Hey Jer, I wont let any more cats out of the bag because evedently we are running low on kittys, if you know what I mean. Sorry.
F.J.

Petrofied
03-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Hey Jer, I wont let any more cats out of the bag because evedently we are running low on kittys, if you know what I mean. Sorry.
F.J.
Here Titty, Titty, Where did all the Titties GO!!!!!!!:idea2:

Petrofied
03-22-2004, 08:04 PM
Just for the record, Petrofieds were not the ones offended by this thread...... Hell:devil: We think this snizzil wizzil is a blast. So... Quit callin me asking why i'm offended, I'm NOT!!! The person Offended By FRYJET shall remain nameless. ( He knows who he is. ) Petrofieds advice chine in and have fun you might learn some cool shit. :cool:

FryJet
03-22-2004, 08:21 PM
We think this snizzil wizzil is a blast.
Dude, thats some pretty hip lingo for your part of town.:wink: Dont be throwin that shiznit round Lakeside yo, you'd get a cap in yo ass fo sho dog. Late. :)
F.J.

moneysucker
03-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Just for the record, Petrofieds were not the ones offended by this thread...... Hell:devil: We think this snizzil wizzil is a blast. So... Quit callin me asking why i'm offended, I'm NOT!!! The person Offended By FRYJET shall remain nameless. ( He knows who he is. ) Petrofieds advice chine in and have fun you might learn some cool shit. :cool: **** off!!, Bastards all of ya'll. Some of work for a living and don't have the time on the weekends to post. I have to wait to get to work to slow down and get on here. I will let my boat do the talking. I picked up the parts and painted the block ready to assemble as soon as Summit gets my bearings and gaskets to me. I got a box form them on Sat with one gasket WTF am I going to do with a set of exhaust gaskets. They should get to my house today so I can assemble this weekend. I also shot my new pump and nozzles and place diverter and droop. Then Sun shot the Limo cart with a gallon of black so I can flip that thing over for final assembly and painting of the body pannels. It is only about 4 years in the making off and on. When it is done it will be pimp though.
Cy

Petrofied
03-22-2004, 09:46 PM
**** off!!, Bastards all of ya'll. Some of work for a living and don't have the time on the weekends to post. I have to wait to get to work to slow down and get on here. I will let my boat do the talking. I picked up the parts and painted the block ready to assemble as soon as Summit gets my bearings and gaskets to me. I got a box form them on Sat with one gasket WTF am I going to do with a set of exhaust gaskets. They should get to my house today so I can assemble this weekend. I also shot my new pump and nozzles and place diverter and droop. Then Sun shot the Limo cart with a gallon of black so I can flip that thing over for final assembly and painting of the body pannels. It is only about 4 years in the making off and on. When it is done it will be pimp though.
Cy Quit your job Jackass.... I did! Then you'll have time to post and work on that killer blower motor.:D I can't wait untill your done.
MR.P

FryJet
03-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Am I done with my time out yet?????????????????:wink:
F.J.

moneysucker
03-22-2004, 10:19 PM
I was just on line shopping for video screens for the limo cart. It just so happens that the cart matches my boat. huh, what are the odds. Every thing I have has to match. I am thinking that 2 video screens and 1000+ watts along withcostom interior should get a few looks. Of course Being streached 46" and lifted 2 feet might help. Loud, Slow (elect.), and unique. We originally started this project to have a drunk cruiser for after 10 at hidden shores but they gave us the boot before it was finished and hense the "LO$T INTREST" project was born. It has been an on and off project that may even see completion this year.
Cy

Petrofied
03-22-2004, 10:40 PM
Am I done with my time out yet?????????????????:wink:
F.J. I think little FryJet has learned his lesson, Play nice with the little boaters.......... It's all fun till someone gets an eye poked out.; Hope Moneysucker has room for all on his cart. Drunk plus sized and walkin sucks....
MR.P

Petrofied
03-22-2004, 10:54 PM
Hey Moneysucker, Here is the pix of your bling, bling floor. Bet this was a bitch?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999Moneysucker_bling_bling_floor-med.bmp

moneysucker
03-22-2004, 10:56 PM
thanks Mr. P

Petrofied
03-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Calling JEFF BECKER, Please E-mail me some Pictures of the RED DARRIN'S awsome 19' daytona I understand that it's a 454 chevrolet fresh motor, Tunnel ram, pair of 600 holleys. Rewarder headers with a just rebuilt berkley JG pump. Boat has just been completly gone through and is " FOR-SALE" avalible for the low price of...... $14,500. I for one hate to see her go! Had a blast in this thing, nothing like turn-key dependable.:) Hey jeff my bro has placed his order for the new TOM PAPP 19'. Looking forward to all new adventures with D's new boat. Please hit me back with pix so I can post em.....
MR.P

moneysucker
03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Petrofied, I have a better fuel block off plate than you. Mine just got out of Romero's along with my gas pedal and and dist. hold down. HA! What day do unemployment checks come. I'm running low.
Cy

Petrofied
03-23-2004, 06:55 PM
Calling JEFF BECKER, Please E-mail me some Pictures of the RED DARRIN'S awsome 19' daytona I understand that it's a 454 chevrolet fresh motor, Tunnel ram, pair of 600 holleys. Rewarder headers with a just rebuilt berkley JG pump. Boat has just been completly gone through and is " FOR-SALE" avalible for the low price of...... $14,500. I for one hate to see her go! Had a blast in this thing, nothing like turn-key dependable.:) Hey jeff my bro has placed his order for the new TOM PAPP 19'. Looking forward to all new adventures with D's new boat. Please hit me back with pix so I can post em.....
MR.P Here is the photo!!!!:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999manipulator2-med.jpg

ratpride
03-23-2004, 09:54 PM
So where does one sign up for the upcoming Duck n Money Hunt? Is there a fee? How much?

Petrofied
03-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey FJ, scrappie do and ducky 2 were here.....:rolleyes: Whats up? Got a job yet? lol RED DARRIN was askin.

FryJet
03-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Hey FJ, scrappie do and ducky 2 were here.....:rolleyes: Whats up? Got a job yet? lol RED DARRIN was askin.
Sounds like a great visit, I hope all is well with everyone. Emplyment opportunities abound at the moment and there is still schooling that needs to be done in order to achive the success I am yerning for. I am thinking about going into the technical field of answering machine and voice mail repair. I would think it could be very lucrative as alot of them seem to be broken at the moment with no estimated time of repair. We will see. Talk to everyone later and have a happy week. :smilespi: :smilespi: :smilespi:
F.J.

FryJet
03-24-2004, 12:15 AM
By the way, Darrins boat looks great in that picture. What engine was that? Did he take the name off of it before he had it cleared and buffed?
F.J.

Petrofied
03-24-2004, 01:07 AM
By the way, Darrins boat looks great in that picture. What engine was that? Did he take the name off of it before he had it cleared and buffed?
F.J. FJ, The motor in the picture is Darrin's blown 510. Birdie say's he bought an 871 and enderle hat to put on the NEW RED DARRIN??? Boat still has the Manipulator logo... I always thought he was cinderella. ( SHOE FIT ) Guess you can't use the same name twice. Well That's what Father Flaniggan told him, You know bad carma or some shit like that!

moneysucker
03-24-2004, 09:10 AM
Don't you mean Ma' Nipulator?

RubberDucky
03-24-2004, 09:30 AM
hey im still alive n fast who is this rat guy n what does he have n yes it costs

LicktySplitJr
03-24-2004, 12:04 PM
how much is the registration fee for this years rubber duck hunting.

Petrofied
03-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by LicktySplitJr
how much is the registration fee for this years rubber duck hunting. Nada, Freebie, Get him and MRS. P and I will cover the fee.......:)

GLDI8HR
03-24-2004, 01:00 PM
I hear duck hunting is easy. If it's free I'm in. here ducky ducky ducky

ratpride
03-24-2004, 02:27 PM
hey thanks petrofied count me in on the hunt, i plan to get my limit this year.

ratpride
03-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Come on ducky if you thought about it u could figure out who it is! "RAT"

ratpride
03-24-2004, 03:05 PM
why is it that the ducks never fly when the hunters are around.

RubberDucky
03-24-2004, 03:48 PM
K HONDA WAY MR P IS HOLDING DA DUCK BACK FROM PRODUCTION

RubberDucky
03-24-2004, 03:50 PM
RAT HUH IM NOT SURE WHO U R WAT R U UP 2

RubberDucky
03-24-2004, 03:57 PM
DUCKY IS FLYING FASTER THAN THE HUNTERS AROUND HERE SO ALL YOU SLOW SHOOTING BASTERDS NEED TO GET OFF YOUR ASSES LOAD YOUR GUNS DUMB ASSES. QUACK QUACK:yuk:

LicktySplitJr
03-24-2004, 04:00 PM
Guns have been loaded and waiting for a couple of years, just waiting for you to leave the nest and learn to fly, or swim in your case. Found On River Dead (ford lover)

LicktySplitJr
03-24-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey ratpride guess who got new bowtie aluminum cylinder heads today...... give up, ME!!!!!!!!

ratpride
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
lol lickity jr right on

RubberDucky
03-24-2004, 08:47 PM
OOOOOOOH ALUMINUM HEADS WOW NO ONE HAS THEM

FieryRed
03-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Does rubber ducky have aluminum heads???

Petrofied
03-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by FieryRed
Does rubber ducky have aluminum heads??? Well the RUBBER DUCKY, Oh I mean the KING OF DIS-INFORMATION won't tell he'd rather die.......:cool:

FryJet
03-24-2004, 09:50 PM
:smilespi: Im just sticking my head in to see whats going on, how is everyone doing this evening? :smilespi:
F.J.

Bottle Fed
03-24-2004, 11:30 PM
I see the smack talkin is on again!!!

Petrofied
03-25-2004, 02:41 AM
Heres a look at a PETROVICH FAMILY POW-WOW, 1/2 the boats in the cove @ BIG-RIVER. 1/2 The boats on the river.... All talkin shit on the beach... I'd say a great day for all! I know my boat gets faster with beer! Right now she Runs about 200+ from computer to mailbox....( 75' or so ) I guess I might have to de-tune in the morning with advil or a bloody mary, But tonight she runs 200 mph... Tonight your all no shows I win on a single. RUBBER DUCKY your a RED LIGHT, or " NO " As in NO-SHOW RUBBER DUCKY TO THE HOLDING ROPE.....:yuk: Take a photo I'm leaving, ( Running low 4's tonight ) GOODNIGHT ...:sleeping:
MR.Phttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999cove3-med.jpg

LicktySplitJr
03-25-2004, 12:04 PM
Maybe rubber ducky should invest in some aluminum cause its lighter and easier to tow

LicktySplitJr
03-25-2004, 12:05 PM
DOWN RIVER THAT IS;)

RubberDucky
03-25-2004, 05:57 PM
WELL IM SURE GLAD THAT I HAVE SOME ONE VOLINTERIN TO TOW ME IN WHEN IM OUTTA GAS AFTER I HAND YOU AN ASS WHOOPIN. BECAUSE I WILL BE HANDING THEM OUT DAILY. THERE WILL BE A LINE SO TAKE A NUMBER I GUESS U ARE # 1 CONGRATULATIONS :D

RubberDucky
03-25-2004, 06:27 PM
SO SLO GUY WAT DO YOU DRIVE OR R YOU TALKIN OUT OF THE PASSENGER SEAT OF SOME ONE ELSES BOAT?:p

Bottle Fed
03-25-2004, 06:28 PM
I don't know about you all, but I'm going down this weekend to test my freshly built Ronny Beck Racing Engine. That means I will be at the river this weekend. Hum, that must mean you all will be here shit talkin in SD while I"m out enjoying the river. You all have a nice weekend you hear!
P.S. I will say hi to your engine for ya when I'm there Tre.

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Wrong Jeff, I will be in Northern Cal shit talkin'. Shows how much you know! Good luck, Have fun.
Cy

RubberDucky
03-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Well well hello to u bottle boy i wish i was going with you n your friend but tell the fast people i said hi i will b out there next week
;)

RubberDucky
03-25-2004, 06:39 PM
money u tape pretty fast

RubberDucky
03-25-2004, 06:43 PM
there are u happy i took off my caps im sorry if i was rude, not really though

FryJet
03-25-2004, 07:55 PM
So who are the new guys? They seem like a nice enough bunch so give up the details on your rides. I'll start.
.................................................. .................................................. .
IGLOO 32 qt cooler with wheels, a nice fold up chair that has adjustable legs to fit the planks on the dock just perfect and a Zepco extendable fishing pole for those boring days when nobody likes me and I have time to chill by myself.:wink:
F.J.

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 08:53 PM
So who are the new guys? They seem like a nice enough bunch so give up the details on your rides. I'll start.
.................................................. .................................................. .
IGLOO 32 qt cooler with wheels, a nice fold up chair that has adjustable legs to fit the planks on the dock just perfect and a Zepco extendable fishing pole for those boring days when nobody likes me and I have time to chill by myself.:wink:
F.J.
Bastards! They liked you fine while they were riding in your boat to the sand bar, What happened? Don't forget the un cooked hot dogs or lunchables. Fish love'em. Bump the ghetto blaster too. Carp love that for some reason. They do not like water proof black cats though. I would reccomend the display EZ Up at home depot, it is like 3'x3' it woild make a perfect one man oasis. Also I would reccomend misters and a bilge pump for the added cooling effect. Just a couple suggestions. PS I heard they were casting for "Surviver: Martinez Lake" this may be your calling. So is the cooler or the chair going to be your Luxury item? Remember, the cooler is multi functioning.
Cy

ratpride
03-25-2004, 09:29 PM
whats up fry ? how have u been ? have a couple of rides a 19' ski boat and a 10' picklefork........ oh this is mitch

FryJet
03-25-2004, 09:37 PM
I figured one had to be you, how have you been bud. So who is LictySplitJr? You better play nice, you dont want to make anyone mad like me. :wink: So is you're boat ready for the Southwinds? I just want to ride in the little boat once, you still have it dont you?
F.J.

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 09:41 PM
What's up Mitch? Who is your son who took on your name? Is the boat ready for yet another season? No takers on the Mini Pickle? Fry might want it. He can make it an open bow to serve as a family cruiser. Not a day cruiser but close.

ratpride
03-25-2004, 10:20 PM
whats up guys? ya the boat is ready i guess all i did was wash it and i might change the oil. but it is do to be taken apart. ya i still have the evil lil pickle and chris you are more than welcome to have a ride in it and maybe drive it if i get the ride plate dialed in. so how is everyone elses boats going sounds like everyone is doing alot of work over winter, i cant wait to see the southwinds they looked good last year mitch

moneysucker
03-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Thanks, They will all be un veiled soon. I remember the old tahiti was like that:frown: I miss not having to do anything but put gas in it. I will never go back to something like that but I learned a lot from that boat. Now, I won't leave the house unles the boat and truck are washed and the aluminum is polished. It is a sickness. I'm sick I need help.
Cy

ratpride
03-25-2004, 11:22 PM
lol cy i have the illness too!!! on this trailer lies a desease man has no cure for!!!! ya i miss that old boat.

GLDI8HR
03-26-2004, 07:37 AM
fry, you have a pm. call me

LicktySplitJr
03-26-2004, 10:03 AM
I guess ive ruffled enough of rubber duckys feathers. Its travis mitchs roomate. I am in the process of getting something together. Im in search of a tunnel though. Let me know on the one san fran. it would be appr. cy. You boys have a nice day:D

moneysucker
03-26-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by LicktySplitJr
I guess ive ruffled enough of rubber duckys feathers. Its travis mitchs roomate. I am in the process of getting something together. Im in search of a tunnel though. Let me know on the one san fran. it would be appr. cy. You boys have a nice day:D
I don't remember who had it for sale but figure that if he sees your other thread he would pop in if he still has it. That Crusader may be a good deal even in Utah. Those are great hulls. Let me know if you are going for it. I know where there is a race trailer that will slide into an enclosed or even switch mine onto it and you can borrow mine. to get it home. Depends what I have planned durring that time. See if Tre will pick up a trader in OC and the inland valley, So Cal trader, There are better deals there. I will look in the trader in Nor cal tomorrow. There aren't usually any good deals here though. They all think their 30 year old jet boats are worth a million dollars. Good luck. You should have bought tre's old one.
Cy

Petrofied
03-26-2004, 06:52 PM
I don't remember who had it for sale but figure that if he sees your other thread he would pop in if he still has it. That Crusader may be a good deal even in Utah. Those are great hulls. Let me know if you are going for it. I know where there is a race trailer that will slide into an enclosed or even switch mine onto it and you can borrow mine. to get it home. Depends what I have planned durring that time. See if Tre will pick up a trader in OC and the inland valley, So Cal trader, There are better deals there. I will look in the trader in Nor cal tomorrow. There aren't usually any good deals here though. They all think their 30 year old jet boats are worth a million dollars. Good luck. You should have bought tre's old one.
Cy Yo!! Li'l buddy you can go on-line to Trader Pub.com Then you can look nation wide if you want.... :cool: The nice thing about on line is the color photos...
MR.P

FryJet
03-26-2004, 06:57 PM
Yo!! Li'l buddy you can go on-line to Trader Pub.com Then you can look nation wide if you want.... :cool: The nice thing about on line is the color photos...
MR.P
Wow, look at Mr.P on the ball. Surfin the web like an old pro. That must be one big ass surfboard. :p<-----------------that means im joking.
F.J.

moneysucker
03-26-2004, 10:17 PM
Is everyone working on their boats? There is a pick up soft ball game at petrofied's house. He is using my new cam and smacking his old lifters at passing cars. Side window= single, wind wing window= double, 2 windows (opposite sides)= tripple, Crash= home run. Car stopping=1 out, driver kicking your ass=2 outs, Cops showing up=3 outs, Hand cuffs=game over.
Bring beer.

moneysucker
03-27-2004, 11:54 PM
Come on now, where is everyone? This is as close to boating I can get until this weekend. I saw a jet boat being towed in petaluma/ rohnert park area today. it was a mini day cruiser that was off white and orange and was being towed with a ford f150. It had a berkley pump but no jetovater. Come on guys I feel like the kid with his tongue stuck to the flag pole in a christmas story
Cy

Petrofied
03-28-2004, 12:25 AM
Come on now, where is everyone? This is as close to boating I can get until this weekend. I saw a jet boat being towed in petaluma/ rohnert park area today. it was a mini day cruiser that was off white and orange and was being towed with a ford f150. It had a berkley pump but no jetovater. Come on guys I feel like the kid with his tongue stuck to the flag pole in a christmas story
Cy Moneysucker, The flag pole's my ass....:p I've just windwexed the hot dog with CRUSADER Kyle, We're off to the lake!!! I can't work on PETROFIED anymore, I'ts a writers block kind of thing:eek: Still your tongue feels good. Call you in the P.M.
MR P.

Petrofied
03-28-2004, 01:11 AM
Moneysucker, The flag pole's my ass....:p I've just windwexed the hot dog with CRUSADER Kyle, We're off to the lake!!! I can't work on PETROFIED anymore, I'ts a writers block kind of thing:eek: Still your tongue feels good. Call you in the P.M.
MR P. Sorry about the spelling, Boat is running 200+ again. Beer is good!! 300+ I puke....:o Talk to ya in the am..
MR.P.

moneysucker
03-28-2004, 10:54 AM
Looks like you have a little blood in the old alcohol system. The lake will help cure that problem.

FryJet
03-28-2004, 06:48 PM
I stopped by Mr. P's yesterday and took some super secret spy photos. This is what appears to be hunting the RubberDucky.Lots of bling but it seems to be lacking in the hieght department and I thought there would be some more plumbing hooked to a little bottle. How do you respond to this Mr. P. and will you have what it takes to get around the Ducky?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Picture_017-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Picture_016-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Picture_014-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Picture_019-med.jpg
I tell you what, I dont care how it runs, it sure looks badass.
F.J.

moneysucker
03-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Fry isn't the only one spying on shanty town. There have been several visitors looking around. Luckily, no-one will make the trek to North county to spy. I aint got nothin to see any ways. Besides my parts are spread all over the county. Hopefully, I can consolidate this weekend.
Cy

FOURQ
03-28-2004, 09:31 PM
ok all you southwind fools.... I need a boat to feature this month who wants it??????send me an email or a post on my board
southwind jet boats (http://www.southwindjetboats.com)
i also need more new pics so if anyone owns a southwind and wants their pic on the site let me know..

FryJet
03-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Quick, get a video camera because these three monkeys will be tripping and stumbling over each other for a feature. I allready have a pin to deflate the winners mellon:D
F.J.

FOURQ
03-28-2004, 10:01 PM
lmao we will see

Petrofied
03-28-2004, 10:03 PM
Quick, get a video camera because these three monkeys will be tripping and stumbling over each other for a feature. I allready have a pin to deflate the winners mellon:D
F.J.
SO........Uhh......... What are you trying to say dude!:D

FryJet
03-28-2004, 10:35 PM
:p
F.J.

moneysucker
03-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Mine isn't ready. I will take next month. Petrofied is together enough for a good pic. Pick him.
Cy

GLDI8HR
03-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Fry, did you get the pictures of the new ruber ducky I sent you?

LicktySplitJr
03-29-2004, 11:41 AM
Rubber Ducky hook me up with a trader it would be appr.

FOURQ
03-29-2004, 04:45 PM
well Petrofied it looks like its yours if you want it just let me know.....i need better pics of your boat anyways
4Q:)

moneysucker
03-29-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by FOURQ
well Petrofied it looks like its yours if you want it just let me know.....i need better pics of your boat anyways
I would love to have mine in there but it just isn't ready. I should be ready for next month. and I will have plenty of Pix.
Cy

RubberDucky
03-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Hey you guys.........I feel like Chunk!:eek: what is up Travis n Mitch Ive been buisy Iwill be in the L.A area on wed or thurs this week so I will get u a trader, Trav Ionly get on line once in a while n it takes me a year to type stuff!! Money sucker was saying something about a boat out of state? Mine is going back together around the same time as Cy's I hope. Im hoping to go get my engine this week its done!..........dont you guys want to know what I did now!!!!!Only time will tell n Ski will be telling you all about how he got his flag pole ass spanked by the Ducky!!!!
:pigfly:(I just liked that picture) talk to you all later THE DUCKY

FOURQ
03-29-2004, 07:56 PM
np just let me know!!!

RubberDucky
03-30-2004, 05:09 PM
Hey check it out Im on line two days in a row,& Ski has my parts, this is unbelivable! Kind of like getting beat by a Chevy.........only thats even more rare. I spoke with bottle fed today & he said his Beck motor is pretty strong, i want to see that thing go :eek: I bet he gets his fair share of wins this tear, I only hope I get more than my share.

LicktySplitJr
03-31-2004, 07:24 AM
I dont how many chances your going to get with that ford motor held in by zip ties. But let me be the first to say good luck with that. ( GOOD STUFF):wink: :rolleyes:

GLDI8HR
03-31-2004, 07:48 AM
Hey, ruber ducky looks like I got a couple of your buddys. all I had to do is connect the bottle to the family tug boat and run them down. Free duck tonight
C:\Downloads\ducky.jpg
PS duck taste like chicken

RubberDucky
03-31-2004, 08:54 AM
Decoy............................real nice thats actualy a few chevy drivers that got a little too close to the BACK of my boat Ihope all you guys can stay in front of me:D Well I must go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Cy look @ my post time Im the best. Peace out THE DUCKY

Petrofied
03-31-2004, 10:38 AM
Hey, ruber ducky looks like I got a couple of your buddys. all I had to do is connect the bottle to the family tug boat and run them down. Free duck tonight
C:\Downloads\ducky.jpg
PS duck taste like chicken That's some funny chit! I didn't know there were that many Ford owners to string up for a photo op...... Well gotta go, Cooking PETROFRIED DUCK!!! :yuk:
MR.P

FryJet
03-31-2004, 12:22 PM
............................................NEWS FLASH.........................................
I have it from good sources that there will be a major playa coming after the Southwind boys and all hells coming with him. I can niether confirm or deny these reports but the big boy is known for owning the best and the fastest stuff around. He has been heards saying "THOSE GUYS HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THEIR UP AGAINST". So whats up guys? Will this big dog come out and clean house or is he just going to stay on the couch? I think Mr. RubberDucky can shed some light on our mystery guest, he has heard it first hand from the man himself and knows what is crouching in the toolies waiting to pounce on his victims and send them back to the trailer. ;)
F.J.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-31-2004, 02:53 PM
............................................NEWS FLASH.........................................
I have it from good sources that there will be a major playa coming after the Southwind boys and all hells coming with him. I can niether confirm or deny these reports but the big boy is known for owning the best and the fastest stuff around. He has been heards saying "THOSE GUYS HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THEIR UP AGAINST". So whats up guys? Will this big dog come out and clean house or is he just going to stay on the couch? I think Mr. RubberDucky can shed some light on our mystery guest, he has heard it first hand from the man himself and knows what is crouching in the toolies waiting to pounce on his victims and send them back to the trailer. ;)
F.J.
Hey Fry - with smack talking like that you better buy a bigger cooler cause your chances of getting a ride are deminishing by the minute.

Petrofied
03-31-2004, 03:48 PM
F.J. AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID...... I WAS PETROFIED.... :eek:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
03-31-2004, 03:49 PM
AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID...... I WAS PETROFIED.... :eek:
.... KEPT THINKING I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE....:p

moneysucker
03-31-2004, 07:45 PM
First off, let me tell ya'll I ain't skeered. But I do have a few concerns.
FryJet
I have it from good sources that there will be a major playa coming after the Southwind boys and all hells coming with him. I can niether confirm or deny these reports but the big boy is known for owning the best and the fastest stuff around. He has been heards saying "THOSE GUYS HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THEIR UP AGAINST".
Is it snoop dog? Maybe Ice-T? Are they going to pimp my ride? There are sooo many "major Playas".
Junior
dont how many chances your going to get with that ford motor held in by zip ties.
I will tell you my friend, if you haven't watched TV lately,"Plastic makes it possible."
FJ
Will this big dog come out and clean house or is he just going to stay on the couch?
If you are going to clean house don't you have to stay at home? Big dog!!? I don't know many people bigger than Petrofied. Could it be Big foot? Maybe Andre The Giant? Is it anyone from the WWE? Hints Please.
FJ
he has heard it first hand from the man himself and knows what is crouching in the toolies waiting to pounce on his victims and send them back to the trailer.
Mystery guest, Please be careful and look behind you before you crouch in the toolies. There are a lot of sticks and sharp objects out there. Pouncing with a stick in ya can be dangerous. Just be careful. There are snakes in there also. Just a concerned citizen. FJ might have even left the Big stick that he is stirring the pot with out there.
I think that's it. I gots to go. Possum is dun.

FryJet
03-31-2004, 07:45 PM
Then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
Right back at.:wink:
F.J.

FryJet
03-31-2004, 07:57 PM
First off, let me tell ya'll I ain't skeered. But I do have a few concerns.
FryJet
I have it from good sources that there will be a major playa coming after the Southwind boys and all hells coming with him. I can niether confirm or deny these reports but the big boy is known for owning the best and the fastest stuff around. He has been heards saying "THOSE GUYS HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THEIR UP AGAINST".
Is it snoop dog? Maybe Ice-T? Are they going to pimp my ride? There are sooo many "major Playas".
Junior
dont how many chances your going to get with that ford motor held in by zip ties.
I will tell you my friend, if you haven't watched TV lately,"Plastic makes it possible."
FJ
Will this big dog come out and clean house or is he just going to stay on the couch?
If you are going to clean house don't you have to stay at home? Big dog!!? I don't know many people bigger than Petrofied. Could it be Big foot? Maybe Andre The Giant? Is it anyone from the WWE? Hints Please.
FJ
he has heard it first hand from the man himself and knows what is crouching in the toolies waiting to pounce on his victims and send them back to the trailer.
Mystery guest, Please be careful and look behind you before you crouch in the toolies. There are a lot of sticks and sharp objects out there. Pouncing with a stick in ya can be dangerous. Just be careful. There are snakes in there also. Just a concerned citizen. FJ might have even left the Big stick that he is stirring the pot with out there.
I think that's it. I gots to go. Possum is dun.
The man I am talking of has been called El Buracho Gordo my friend. You know of him as a spendy talker and has been beat by you in a previous life. Let the battles unfold as they do. I will be in a floating castle that is not fast but yet vast. That means I will be in a slow boat that is really comfortable to ride in to the pirate lingo challenged..............ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
F.J.
F.J.

Petrofied
04-01-2004, 12:53 AM
Yo..... Moneysucker, Can the wife and I come over for some Possum stew.... Or did EL GORDO dude eat it all. What's he gonna do eat his way to the front? No problem "WE" can paddle just as fast as the next guy!! :) Sounds to me like cooler / cabana boy is talkin out his ass. Does GORDO exist? Most IMPORTANT'E does he own a boat? If so I hope he didn't buy it from WONDER WOMAN, Ya know she has one but who's seen it. El Gordo is gonna have to work his way up through the small block fords-olds people to get to us....... Remember, Just because we can kick some boats ass dosen't mean we have to! TRE' I mean they (typo) can have their day. Bask in the sun children DADDY WILL SPANK-YA LATER.....
MR.P.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
04-01-2004, 09:56 AM
If you are going to clean house don't you have to stay at home? Big dog!!? I don't know many people bigger than Petrofied. Could it be Big foot? Maybe Andre The Giant? Is it anyone from the WWE? Hints Please.....
Hmmmm..... who could be behind curtain #1 ??? Who's bigger than Peckerfied?? :idea2: Personally I only know one guy bigger but he sold his jalopy this year. Unless it's someone related to us? Hmmm.... Come on Fry, you're going to have to give us some more hints if you want us to play.

Petrofied
04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Petrofied
Hmmmm..... who could be behind curtain #1 ??? Who's bigger than Peckerfied?? :idea2: Personally I only know one guy bigger but he sold his jalopy this year. Unless it's someone related to us? Hmmm.... Come on Fry, you're going to have to give us some more hints if you want us to play. MYSTERY SOLVED!!! I'll bet this boats a black daytona running 120mph..... :cool:

Mrs. Psycho Squid
04-02-2004, 03:40 PM
MYSTERY SOLVED!!! I'll bet this boats a black daytona running 120mph..... :cool:
Soooooo...... fryjet, did Mr.P correctly guess El Buracho Gordo? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Mrs. P

FryJet
04-02-2004, 03:58 PM
Nope, I think Mr. P. is thinking of the Yuma boys, this is a local guy. Ole MoneySucker knows exactely who im am talking about, hell, he could have been directly related to him, and maybe still could be if he plays his caeds right. :wink: Tell him to put on his thinking cap. Hint #1 was the name "El Buracho Gordo", Hint #2 is if he had a sponsor it would probably a bar located in east county. I think you have met him Mrs. P, he sticks out of a crowd like Mr. P. does. :p
F.J.

RubberDucky
04-02-2004, 04:39 PM
Hello yall what is happining? I have been talking to the Red Darren & he wants to talk to lickanysplit2 about him buying his Daytona? Travis get a hold of Tre I still have the same #, but I will PM you. I also have a boat trader from L.A.:)

Petrofied
04-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Hello yall what is happining? I have been talking to the Red Darren & he wants to talk to lickanysplit2 about him buying his Daytona? Travis get a hold of Tre I still have the same #, but I will PM you. I also have a boat trader from L.A.:) What's happening? Here's a photo of Petrofied kicki'n your ass! El Mucho Gordo ate all the foooood! Wonder Darrin still has an invisible boat! Cy is up to secret race stuff!!! FJ's Castle has sprung a leak.....:frown: ........And the young Jedi took us to Lunch.....
MR P.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999ski_pass1.jpg

FryJet
04-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Thats a great picture. Is that the famous throw-up run? El noso es flyingo el mucho senior.:wink:
F.J.

Petrofied
04-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Si, Me Madre-Barfe'.........:D
MR.P

Petrofied
04-02-2004, 11:51 PM
Hey,....... Has anyone seen this boat? I think it's called FROG-54.9 :)http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999frog.jpg

RubberDucky
04-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Dude that looks like my boat only green who's boat is that it also looks very fast!!! Hey Im still looking 4 travis. Mitch where is travis? Ask him if he is still lookin, & how mutch he is lookin 2 spend. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh ya I almost 4got I am the man & the FORD is still the winner even though Porkified & Moneyblower is doing some secret race stuff Im still on 2 them. Hey ski isnt it a little early 4 U 2 B on line? Its not 2 A.M!!!! Talk 2 U guys at the winners circle after my photo shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DUCKY

RubberDucky
04-03-2004, 11:25 PM
Whats up? Im the only one who is on line on the weekends? I guess that Fords dont need as much attention as Chevys. Im still lookin 4 travis, 4 Darren. Let us know if you R interested in Darrens boat:cool:

Petrofied
04-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Hey, where'd we GO!!! I still have sh*t to say. Well MoneySucker's Motor is almost done..... Pictures as soon as CY sends them to me to post. FJ how was the weekend.
MR.P

Petrofied
04-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Quacker, After a long weekend here's some pictures of your brothers motor...... :cool: Get a good look. No rear shots figure you'll get to see plenty of the back on the water.....
MR.Phttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_2-med.bmp

Petrofied
04-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Quacker, After a long weekend here's some pictures of your brothers motor...... :cool: Get a good look. No rear shots figure you'll get to see plenty of the back on the water.....
MR.Phttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_2-med.bmp
More pix....:) http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_1-med.bmp

Petrofied
04-04-2004, 10:28 PM
More pix....:) http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_1-med.bmp OK One more.....:D GOOD JOB CY!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_3-med.bmp

FryJet
04-05-2004, 07:47 AM
Hey, looks like someones been burning the midnight oil.:wink: That thing looks great. Hey Cy, did you use Zoopseal on any of that stuff?
F.J.

LicktySplitJr
04-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Sorry tre the only time i play on the computer is when im at work. I dont have your # give me a call at 729-1102 cell. Im still interested in the tunnel but i keep forgetting to write the # down. give me a call. Ill come get the trader whenever you want. Moneysuckers engine sure looks nice looks even better with the bowtie

moneysucker
04-05-2004, 01:41 PM
No Zoops here just flitz I Didn't have the time to do Zoops and get the parts done and in. Besides, That stuff is expensive! It is coming together. I have pretty far to go. Travis, that Crusader is a smoking deal You would be a fool to pass it up.

FryJet
04-05-2004, 03:13 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/999blow_me_3-med.bmp
Hey, that top pulley needs to be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smaller. :wink:
F.J.

moneysucker
04-05-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey, that top pulley needs to be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY smaller. :wink:
F.J.
Not yet young Jedi. You have to crawl before you walk. Or vise versa when drinking is involved.

moneysucker
04-06-2004, 10:31 PM
I will be picking up the new family cruiser in may. Since Money sucker is nearing completion, it is time for me to get a "hot dog" boat. I am getting that crusader in Utah. It will be a four seater. Let the games begin. "$pare Change" is about to be born.

FryJet
04-06-2004, 11:43 PM
I will be picking up the new family cruiser in may. Since Money sucker is nearing completion, it is time for me to get a "hot dog" boat. I am getting that crusader in Utah. It will be a four seater. Let the games begin. "$pare Change" is about to be born.
Hmmm, this sound alot like the potato chip project to me.:wink:
F.J.

Petrofied
04-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Hmmm, this sound alot like the potato chip project to me.:wink:
F.J. No! the last one was El Taco Loco. Whatever that means......:eek: The painter / glassman who bought her wanted to make an Open-Bow Out of a DRAG TUNNEL!!! Say's the kid and cooler could ride up front. :confused:

moneysucker
04-07-2004, 05:47 PM
What ever. we will see won't we. The potato chip turned a profit and I almost got it back for half the price. We will see won't we. This will be next seasons surprise. I am already working on the logistics for the season after. East Co. is going to be turned up side down. Funds have been allocated and you can be double super secret when you have the whole state plus to work with. You will all have to wait and see.

Petrofied
04-07-2004, 09:08 PM
What ever. we will see won't we. The potato chip turned a profit and I almost got it back for half the price. We will see won't we. This will be next seasons surprise. I am already working on the logistics for the season after. East Co. is going to be turned up side down. Funds have been allocated and you can be double super secret when you have the whole state plus to work with. You will all have to wait and see. Dude' everything ok with you, You sound verry, verry anngrry. Class is Wed. night, 5:30pm BE THERE!!!:mad:

moneysucker
04-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Is that the boat buyers anonymis (SP) meeting. I'm sick, I need help! Mr. Potato Head and his bucket of parts. Potato chip project!? I have a little surprise boys. $pare Change will be a serious runner at the beginning of next season and Money $ucker will be getting it's final Make over. And, Taco Surprise Cuuld have been a fast boat but Race only the river would have killed that thing. Who knows where Taco Surprise went?

FryJet
04-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Are you going to strap it upside down to the top of the dually like old guys do with their Aluminators? That would look sweet cruising back through Vegas like that. :p
F.J.

Petrofied
04-07-2004, 10:48 PM
Are you going to strap it upside down to the top of the dually like old guys do with their Aluminators? That would look sweet cruising back through Vegas like that. :p
F.J. Iv'e seen strap-ons, Duallys, And old guys, But never in the same place at the same time......I was put to bed with stories of H.P. torque, And MPH. Ya know attitude boats. MPH, E.T. and H.P. Stuff dreams are made of. Daddy tell me a story...... (You'll all get your chance) Step right up!
MR.P :D

Mrs. Psycho Squid
04-08-2004, 09:20 AM
Iv'e seen strap-ons, Duallys, And old guys, But never in the same place at the same time......I was put to bed with stories of H.P. torque, And MPH. Ya know attitude boats. MPH, E.T. and H.P. Stuff dreams are made of. Daddy tell me a story...... (You'll all get your chance) Step right up!
MR.P :D
What the Hell are you guys on?? That must be some good chit cause I can't understand a word you're saying!
Ps. A man should never admit to seeing a strap-on :eek: Honey, is there something you should tell me??
Mrs. P

Petrofied
04-08-2004, 09:44 AM
NOPE!!!

FryJet
04-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Potato chip project!? I have a little surprise boys. $pare Change will be a serious runner at the beginning of next season
I have a hundred bucks that says it wont be done by next season. :wink: Dont you have a couple of other projects that need some attention first? :p
F.J.

moneysucker
04-08-2004, 09:51 PM
I have a hundred bucks that says it wont be done by next season. :wink: Dont you have a couple of other projects that need some attention first? :p
F.J.
I almost jumped at that bet but I figured out that it was a trick. I will be on the water next season but we all know that a boat is never DONE it is just a fact of life. So If I jumped on the bet I would not be paid on a wording technicality. Book mark this post so I can rub it in your face next season. By the way I have actually worked on all of my projects in the last two weeks. And I may have a paid month off in the very near future. I actually have a big drive to finish things these days. It might have something to do with the 4-7+ diet rock stars I drink each day. When you don't sleep, you get a lot done.
Cy

FryJet
04-08-2004, 11:18 PM
OK, how about this. If it makes it from Fishers to Picacho and back under its OWN power with np break downs and is a serious runner (ie, 75 mph or faster than my daycruiser I dont own yet) by the begining (Easter) of next season. If it does both by easter of 05 then I give you a hundred bucks, if not you give me fifty, DEAL?
F.J.

RubberDucky
04-09-2004, 08:49 PM
you guys are lame, who cares? Lets just get our stuff done, & go to the river, & beat up on some Ultra's. Instead of runing our mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Travis I gave Darin your phone # He is toodumb to get it himself. Im going to yuma tomorrow???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are all of you Chevy homos scared? I thought you were. You dont even know the half of it.

Petrofied
04-10-2004, 12:05 AM
you guys are lame, who cares? Lets just get our stuff done, & go to the river, & beat up on some Ultra's. Instead of runing our mouths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Travis I gave Darin your phone # He is toodumb to get it himself. Im going to yuma tomorrow???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are all of you Chevy homos scared? I thought you were. You dont even know the half of it. Quacker snatch, If your life long ambition is to beat up on Ultra's then your boat is perfect...... 54.9mph Just be careful which one you choose to run. Iv'e seen some run 70+ and John's 22 Runs high 90's Sounds like Russian Roulette for ewe. I for one would hate to see Rubber Dicky beat up on the first run. :p I hope you have Bigger Floaties than that!!!! Maybe soon you can swim in the big pool with the rest of us. D-Money say's LOYALTY is bought not earned and we can see he has spent no $$$ with you. Bring that big ford home..... Let's-go.
MR.P

Woodster
04-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey Petrofied I need some headers! Call me!:)

Petrofied
04-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Woodster
Hey Petrofied I need some headers! Call me!:)
Hey Woodster, Did you get a chance to take the 22 to the lake?? I would like to put it on my radar gun or gps so we can keep track of the performance upgrades.....:D Called on your headers, no call back! Monday-Tuesday for your answers, Easter holiday and all. Just keep makin' $$$ and I'll keep buyin' parts. Tell "BUD" you need a raise for boat parts :D I'm sure he'll :devil: Understand! Soon the 22 will be runnin a 100+
MR P.

RubberDucky
04-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FryJet
04-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm......................How about moving the decimal over to left one space. :wink: How about $2486.00? I think that decimal point placement might just throw Mr. P over the top and go postal on everone, he seemed a bit angry when I talked to him last night :mad: His hit list is growing by the minute and that hundred dollar bill is burning a hole is his pocket. :p
F.J.

Petrofied
04-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Well for starters :yuk: to all who doubt the DUCKY Im back, and the big ford is home. Hey Pukified did you ever get a chance to think what was in my back seat for 24866.00 [or close to that] dollars? Nice investigative skills....................YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Mr. Trump thats as easy as beating up on Fords.......... POP-OFF! :cool: Nice thing is if.... When you have a problem that thing will save your life!!! (NO POP-OFF is not VODKA)
MR P.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
04-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Hmmm... $2486.00 you mean! I know, it's the cost of a used Sea-do to tow your chit in when the big, bad ford is breaky.... no worky :D