PDA

View Full Version : Calling RiverDave

hislittleho
03-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Hey you! I have read most of the past posts and I see you have been very busy. How are you? (The same pain in the ass that you have always been I see) I am glad you are still you. :D :D :D

ROZ
03-10-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I haven't been too busy.. been working on some stuff here n there, but I've divided my time between here and RRL now so I'm on here alot less then I used to be etc.. RD
DAmn dude, when do you have time for work? ;) :D
I'll call you in the morning about the...;)

hislittleho
03-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Dave ....Can I call you that? Oh well I will anyway . I am just glad you are still here. :D :D ***boat is alot more fun with you here:)
I like the way you challenge people. Especially me:D :D

hislittleho
03-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Dave ? Have you been drinking??? You are the one person who insisted I call you to prove I am a woman. Correct me if I am wrong. No worries :) I guess thats why I like you.:D :)

hislittleho
03-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Ah ha... LOL I forgot about that.. :D
I guess your right. ;) :D sounded like a hot lil # if I remember right as well. ;)
Have I been drinking?? maybe... LOL I'm not telling.
RD <---- deaf in one ear right now ya know... throw's off the whole equilibrium.. ya can't prove nothin.
RD
Hot little #?????? Duh ....you got that right!!!! You are too cute!
Your deaf in one ear????? :D :D ;) ;)

Blown 472
03-11-2004, 12:23 AM
pussy

hislittleho
03-11-2004, 12:26 AM
I got this damn cold right now... actually I'm over the cold more or less now realistically, but somewhere in the midst of this whole ordeal it went into my freakin ears. For awhile I was stone deaf in my right ear and I could barely hear out of my left one. My left one kinda went in and out for a couple of days before returning to normal. Still can't hear outta the right one. :(
I'll tell ya, I've been one grumpy SOB over that whole deal. I've gone sideways on a few people earlier this week.. LOL
RD
OK TMI ( too much info) but way cute ;) I hope you feel better.
I really hope your right ear feels better soon. Thank god for the internet!!!:D :D :D

hislittleho
03-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Blown 472
pussy
Dick :D ( is this a word game? )

hislittleho
03-11-2004, 12:36 AM
If it is, then my answer to both is
Cat & Rooster..
goodnight guys.. ;)
RD