PDA

View Full Version : Tridents Havasu/Parker schedule?

clownpuncher
03-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Wes. I know you're in the Havasu/Parker area starting Thursday, but, what's your itinerary for the weekend? Are you gonna be around on Monday?

Froggystyle
03-29-2006, 01:17 PM
Hey Wes. I know you're in the Havasu/Parker area starting Thursday, but, what's your itinerary for the weekend? Are you gonna be around on Monday?
Roland... for you I can hang. I have a red and white one we can put "On the Roc's" right on the back of... ;)
Just bring some friends. :D The colors make it a great firefighters boat.
We will be in Parker on Thursday, and from there it is wide open. I want to get a bunch of people in the boat this weekend for sure. I owe an awful lot of people rides from my no-show a couple weeks back for spring break, so I anticipate a busy weekend.
It looks like we will be in Havasu on Friday/Saturday and Parker on Sunday. I can't wait.
If anyone knows a specific place/time they want to take a ride in the boat, let me know and I will be happy to accomodate as best as I can. Just call me on my cell at (619) 823-5643 while we are out there.
Talk to you later,
Wes

Havasu_Dreamin
03-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Wes, it might be easier for you to just meet people over at Rotary Park than say the channel as you will not have to fight for spots over at Rotary. Rotary Park is the beach area directly across Thompson from the Nautical. Of course that means you're not in the channel which is probably a better palce to promote the boat.....