PDA

View Full Version : Back to MPD Tomorrow

HotHallet
03-11-2004, 01:15 PM
My boat goes back to Jack at MPD Friday for the pump to be re-installed. Then I can bring her home and get the motor in it. The list is getting checked off. Won't be long now. I am sooooooooooooooooexciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt teed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

78Eliminator
03-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Hell yes! Doesn't it feel good? So you are looking at April-May to test and tune, eh?

flat broke
03-11-2004, 02:14 PM
That mofo will be on the water in April... EARLY APRIL if I know Travis. ;)
The boat's gonna be sweet Trav. You're getting REALLLY close bud.
Chris

HotHallet
03-11-2004, 02:28 PM
I know-I can almost taste it!!!!!!

fullwood
03-11-2004, 03:12 PM
what work did jack do for you and how many times did you have to mortgage your house to pay for his expertise??

HotHallet
03-11-2004, 03:32 PM
He converted my C bowl to a G, added a droop snoot, shoe and ride plate set-up, completely rebuilt the pump with a stage 1.5 blueprint and installed a b+impeller with a new ss loader. Boat should be done in about a week at his shop.
HotHallett

MAXIMUS
03-11-2004, 04:16 PM
SWEET!!!!:) I love that feeling!!!

77charger
03-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by HotHallet
He converted my C bowl to a G, added a droop snoot, shoe and ride plate set-up, completely rebuilt the pump with a stage 1.5 blueprint and installed a b+impeller with a new ss loader. Boat should be done in about a week at his shop.
HotHallett sounds like 70 will be no prob.yor motor numbers look good to me:) will be a good runner

HotHallet
03-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Robert- I am hoping for 75! I just dropped the boat at MPD this morning and Jack will have it done this afternoon. I will jamb up there after work and pick it up. I saw the jet all assembled and it looks awesome!! I will have her back home this afternoon and hopefully next weekend I can put the engine back in!!! Then it is off to my interior guy for carpet back by the motor and to have him put a boot on the cover for the tunnel ram. Then I can bring home again and start plumbing. The boat sits outside at home so I need to get the cover altered ASAP. This summer I am hoping to find some storage at the river!! My pops and I are going to put velcrow on the bottom of my seat cushions so I don't have to keep taking them out when I tow. Then she is all done for this winter. I am sure I will find a few things to do next winter. I need to recover. I have spent 3,100 in the last two days getting my trailer bearings done and paying Jack and picking up a bunch of parts from the polish shop. I just have to keep in mind how good it is going to look and how hard it will run! Damn the summer's gonna be bitchin'!!!!!!!!

HotHallet
03-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Jack changed the impeller cut from a B+ to an AB. He thought it would be better for where my motor made peak HP.
HotHallett

Beautiful Noise
03-12-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by HotHallet
I have spent 3,100 in the last two days
Travis now you are getting behind the true meaning of the word,
BOAT= Break Out Another Thousand
Congrat's on all the new thing's I can't wait to see it run for you

Beal Motorsports
03-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Sounds great. Waco and Phoenix Test and tunes are not far away if you are looking to put'er down the track!

HotHallet
03-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Once I get her dialed in I am not opposed to a little track time but I am not going to make a habit of it as my pockets are not that deep to keep replacing stuff.

beached 1
03-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Travis now you are getting behind the true meaning of the word,
BOAT= Break Out Another Thousand
I spell boatt with two T's...
:D

ChetCapoli
03-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by fullwood
what work did jack do for you and how many times did you have to mortgage your house to pay for his expertise??
Hey Hey Hey now fullwood! Watch your tongue boy! Thems fueden words mister. :D

HBjet
03-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by riodog
How do you go from a B+ to an AB ?
Rio
You mean to tell me with all of the boats, pumps, and motors you have owned and opperated, you don't know the answer to that? Hmmm!