PDA

View Full Version : ROZ comes thru again

hd&boatrider
03-12-2004, 02:58 PM
I was sitting here wondering why my JL equipment hadn't come in so I call the company I ordered them from. They are back ordered and can't get the parts I need. They tell me they can't find the equipment anywhere. I call Roz up and he gets me taken care of and will have everything shipped to Wired For Sound in time for my install. While price wasn't the main reason for doing this Roz was able to save me a few bucks while we were at it.
Thanks Chris. I think that is twice now I owe you some beers :).

TrojanDan
03-12-2004, 03:28 PM
WTF? Isn't these boards also for looking out for each other?? I don't know how many posts (got to be approaching the thousands) about how Chris Rozmus is the man when it comes to a majority of the stereo equipment used in our boats, yet it baffles me to find how many guys go elsewhere to save a buck or two. Then have a bad experience when they do shop elsewhere. Duh!
Save yourselves the headaches and take the advice most give here, call Roz. You won't be disappointed.

SLO POKE
03-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Chirs saves my ass at least once a week ! he is the MAN!

PUMP 'HER'
03-12-2004, 05:11 PM
ROZ IS BAD ASS. He knows his stuff, and will do anything to help a guy out.

little rowe boat
03-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your help ROZ you have pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.LRB.:cool:

GlastronGuy
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Another vote of confidence/gratitude for Chris!
:)

hd&boatrider
03-12-2004, 05:30 PM
I understand what you are saying TD but trust me that saving a little money was not my reason for ordering from another place. The only reason I did it in the first place was because Roz sent me to them once before when he could not get certain equipment. I just want to clear that up.
Anyhow, back to Roz...yada, yada, yada....
Originally posted by TrojanDan
WTF? Isn't these boards also for looking out for each other?? I don't know how many posts (got to be approaching the thousands) about how Chris Rozmus is the man when it comes to a majority of the stereo equipment used in our boats, yet it baffles me to find how many guys go elsewhere to save a buck or two. Then have a bad experience when they do shop elsewhere. Duh!
Save yourselves the headaches and take the advice most give here, call Roz. You won't be disappointed.

Ziggy
03-12-2004, 05:43 PM
ROZ=electronics guru

Jungle Boy
03-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Hey Roz, I've been thinking about getting a DVD player in the truck. My questions; Indash?, Overhead console type? Good brand name?
Thanks

SLO POKE
03-12-2004, 08:54 PM
HAY sell him the one you sell me that thing works great!

ROZ
03-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Jungle Boy
Hey Roz, I've been thinking about getting a DVD player in the truck. My questions; Indash?, Overhead console type? Good brand name?
Thanks
Are you thinking of adding a DVD player because you already have monitors, or are you thinking of adding a new stereo that is am/fm/cd/dvd/mp3/wmv/NAV/ satellite radio w/ a monitor built it?
If your looking in to getting the second, check out Pioneer's new AVICN-1 at www.AVICN1.com That thing rocks...
What's the goal? kids or jusst want the novelty up front?

BoatFloating
03-15-2004, 11:04 PM
Roz, is da man period..... He has hooked me up and 6 dollar boats new ride. You should see the golf cart:)

Rubths
03-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Chris any update on when my Avic N1 will be in? Also did you find out what the price was on the rear camera option?
Im not sure if I am in any hurry now, Im working a deal to buy the wife an 04 6.0 excursion an sell the 00.
Anyone looking for a 00 7.3 lifted excursion?