PDA

View Full Version : gettin laid

Get415
03-29-2006, 01:50 PM
in hawaii (WAIKIKI) from 3/31 -4/8. its the first time for me so any ideas are appreciated. But i am bringing sand to the beach so please send me to cool places so i can at least look at the singles... :cool:

djunkie
03-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Wear a condom...... LOL!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

WYRD
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Wear a condom...... LOL!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
you beat me to it (pun intended) :crossx:

Get415
03-29-2006, 01:53 PM
So, baby mamas', and warts :yuk: are not a good thing???

djunkie
03-29-2006, 01:54 PM
You;ll have to ask WYRD about that. :rollside:

hoolign
03-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Well if you take a flight North East you can check out California..hope this helps.

Get415
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
ya, sounds like a real BLAST. Thx Hooli...sheeesh

WYRD
03-29-2006, 02:00 PM
You;ll have to ask WYRD about that. :rollside:
I got the baby mamma part covered but no *looks down my pants* nope no warts :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-29-2006, 02:06 PM
I will be honest here, I did not like Hawaii at all. But last time I went was 16 years ago when I was 18 yrs old. I am sure it has changed but I can only imagine for the worse. I grew up in San Diego and did not find Hawaii to be much different that SD. I just don't like ultra touristy crowded places.
I have been wanting to give it a try again with my hubby to see if my opinion has changed.
I am sure you will have a great time.
Sorry, I should have obeyed my "if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" rule.
Send us a postcard! :rollside:

Get415
03-29-2006, 02:11 PM
ya, Ive heard its really crowded and touristy. i just want to get my "chill on" but the girlfriend just had to go. maybe i can just crawl inside a bottle of hooch and entertain myself watchin all the pretty people go by.

HYPNAUTIC
03-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Been there to many times to count. I partially grew up there, went to school there and still have lots of family there.
Let me get out of the office and when I get home I'll let you know a couple of places we like to go and places to eat. I will only include the tourist friendly places, as I usually only hang out in "local only" places

ROZ
03-29-2006, 05:18 PM
its the first time for me so any ideas are appreciated.
Wow, a virgin! Well, men have a penis, and girls have viginias :D
Always have a raincoat handy in Hawaii :D
SPAM is not an aphrodeziac (sp) :D
All the tips I have :D

mikendel
03-29-2006, 08:20 PM
There is a decent club there called foxes. No lap dances, but the girls dance on long stages lined with chairs so you are right in the action.

NorCalCat
03-29-2006, 08:29 PM
I go about 5-6 time a year for work. Make sure you use a rubber! AIDS is rampid there.
Foxes is ok, not may quality strip clubs, most have asian woman.
On a lighter note, Dukes Canoe club is a great place. Best on Sunday's, but a great place to watch the sunset and listen to music.
Have fun!

HOOTER SLED-
03-29-2006, 08:30 PM
I got the baby mamma part covered but no *looks down my pants* nope no warts :crossx:
You THOUGHT you had a wart until you pissed out of it. :D ;)

Flying Tiger
03-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Meet them on the beach
then,,
Meat them in their room.
Have an ice chest with all kinds of mixes and beer, (no glass), and offer the girls on the beach a drink.
They'll be plenty of them.
Throw the cold fish back.

HYPNAUTIC
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM
The first thing I always do after I land (besides get luggage and car - for all you HB smart a$$es) is drive to Leonard's. They sell Malasadas,(ma da saw das) which are Portuguese donuts rolled in sugar. I usually get bout 2 dozen for my wife and I to share. Visit http://www.leonardshawaii.com/index.htm
Try them, you'll be glad you did.
Tourist Attractions:
#1 Of course, Pearl Harbor, tours are free $$ donations always welcome. Hint: Get there early before the tour buses get there.
#2 Hanauma Bay - snorkeling, cost a few buck$ so I recomend Ko'olina resort. 3 protected bays next to the Hilton? or Hyatt? You can spend the day on the beach and then head up by the pool for lunch. (leave nothing of value in the car)
#3 Wiamea Falls Park (north side)- Cost is probably up to $25 now. They had financial problems a few years back. If you go take the tram ride up,(its a far walk) watch the diving show then you can walk down. Wiamea, Sunset and Ehukai (Banzai Pipeline) are all right there. While your on the north shore you must stop at Matsumotos Shave Ice http://www.matsumotoshaveice.com/default.htm my favorit Lilikoi with Azuki beans!
#4 Drive around the Windward side (West Side) as you can go to the Sacred Falls (3-4 mile hike to the falls) and Valley of the Temples, off the shore are two islands aka Chinamans Hat and Turtle Island. When you get down to Makapu'u Beach you will come across the BlowHole (insert joke here!)
#5 Punchbowl Cemetery, only milatary can be buried there. My Grandfather is there and one of the Challenger Astronauts.
#6 Pali lookout, aka the windy place. Sorry, i cant tell you how to get there, its just one of those places I only know how to drive to. Ask your hotel they'll have a map for ya.
The last thing I recommend is that for lunch you pass the McD's, Jack-in-the-box etc and you eat at the road side restuarants or at Zippys. Zippys is a local fast food chain that serves food "plate lunch style". If you want any fruit again roadside vendors are the best! You will find many of them as you head to the north shore or along the Windward Side.
Sorry for the long post, I will add if I think of anything else.

Get415
03-30-2006, 02:51 AM
I guess i should have been a little more specific about "1st Time" trip to hawaii, not first time with a girl. i will have you know i spent many a nights with Pamela HANDerson, Thank you very much..... :)

Wild Horses
03-30-2006, 05:33 AM
Also don't be afraid to hike diamond head. Beautiful views. and a little history.