PDA

View Full Version : Lost in Translation...WTF?!!!

HighRoller
03-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Arguably THE WORST movie I've ever seen. The storyline failed to develop at all, and it was so boring I fell asleep at one point. Sophia Coppola has obviously had the tracks greased for her by Daddy, who called in all his HollyWood favors to get the movie "critical acclaim" and award nominations. I've literally seen documentaries with better plot development than this turd! She needs to watch Dad's flicks again and learn how to set the hook and build towards a climax instead of boring them to sleep!!! How this piece of crap got within a mile of an Oscar is beyond me. I can only guess that anyone who told the truth would risk suffering the wrath of Francis Ford Coppola!

LASERRAY
03-13-2004, 12:14 AM
You've been HAD! Now you need to watch Ishtar just to balance yourself again.

SLO POKE
03-13-2004, 07:35 AM
I got sucked in hard too i picked it over the mexican ! yes iam a dumb ass!!!!!!

GlastronGuy
03-13-2004, 07:59 AM
Obviously you haven't seen "Adaptation".

mmered8299
03-13-2004, 08:36 AM
Thats good to know cus I rented it last night along with "School of Rock." School of Rock was one of the best movies Iv'e seen in a long time.

SLO POKE
03-13-2004, 08:40 AM
Realy?

Just Tool'n
03-13-2004, 08:40 AM
I Agree, the most odd & boring movie I have seen in a long time.
But here is the way I was forced to watch this movie. It was Wenesday night, I am sitting at my desk on ***boat.COM when my wife says, I rented this movie, & all you ever do is sit on that F*cking computer. So to please her, I log off, shut down my office and go watch this movie. After 10 minutes I look over at my wife on the couch to see that see is sound asleep!
So much for trying to please her!

HammerDown
03-13-2004, 08:43 AM
For me The Mecican and School of Rock were both un watchable.

LASERRAY
03-13-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by HammerDown
For me The Mecican and School of Rock were both un watchable. I also have a hard time watching Mexicans.(grin)