PDA

View Full Version : Another Nosti race website!

CircleJerk
03-13-2004, 01:20 AM
www.tastinracin.com web site for the second largest boat race in the Seattle region! Our first race for the new year and the West side of the mountains. Also, new photos are up at www.nwh2oracer.net Have a Good one!:smilespi:
Maximus: relay this site to Jeff and Paul
Sorry, I had to add to this especially since this season opener will be viewed by so many boat racing fans......I'm quite nervous that my boat won't run in front of so many! The BlondeBombers lavey will or else! (kitchen duty) We are all very excited to be on the ticket and finally have our day in the sun! Unless it rains!:(

CircleJerk
03-15-2004, 10:00 AM
Has anyone been to this event? Please comment.

MAXIMUS
03-17-2004, 04:43 PM
Grich already emailed it to me...:) Good luck with your ride! We are making the final touches on jeffs boat & will hit the water for some testing next week after my Glamis trip!:)

CircleJerk
03-17-2004, 11:25 PM
That must be nice, testing.........sunny weather, I wish I lived closer, I would be over helping and learning.......Paul said he had talked to George......boy a race between those two would sure draw a crowd!! And with our class anyone could join them!!!!

RaysonKid
03-18-2004, 12:01 AM
Anyone except me.
And my old, vintage,nostalgic 63..

CircleJerk
03-18-2004, 09:44 AM
With a boat that cool, Rayson, you're in a class by yourself! When are you going to change your name?:D Did you get that prop? Yet? Is Dad coming? :rolleyes:

RaysonKid
03-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Class of my own?? right! (Some say I am in a world of my own)
Change my name ? To what? Howard Kid?
Yes I got the new Menkens prop. Its very sweeeeeet.
Not telling you what I paid for it.
Yes, Dad will get dragged to the lake.
Have you heard from Jackson lately?
I am putting a new cam in my truck this weekend.
Have found out that big block Chevy's dont oil the back lifters that well. #8 exhaust went south.
Money and time I would rather spend on the boat.

CircleJerk
03-18-2004, 11:33 PM
No, not yer flatttennnnnnnned lobester........Jackson is trying my patience. A beautiful b boat ready to kick someones ___ and there it sits on my trailer........... He wont run it until its perfect, wont show it until it looks better, wont get a ride until it's too late! Let that be a lesson to ya! Just do it! I'll close my eyes and wont watch.......Jackson........jackson.........jack... .....someone call an ambulance!:D