PDA

View Full Version : is anyone else drunk like me?

brianwhiteboy
03-13-2004, 08:29 PM
i've been bbq'ing out near my new fire pit and i've indulged in a wee bit too much.....:rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
03-13-2004, 08:37 PM
That has never happened to me before..... (wink)
LOL! I think that is one of the best places to do it, unless it is around a fish cooker.

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 08:43 PM
You live in CA so that would put yous a around 9:30 8:30 and your already on the puter drunk?????????? Adddaboy!!!!:D :D :D :D yep I been workin on theis herer fithh of bv and well we got her most gone so I be going to kwitcherbichen.com to see if my puter girl is online!:D :D :D I ain't talked to her in 6 months!!!:D :D

Dr. Eagle
03-13-2004, 08:48 PM
No alcohol for Dr. Eagle except for the alcohol in NYQUIL. got the damn creeping crud...
DOH :frown: :frown: :frown:

blown428fe
03-13-2004, 08:48 PM
That tends to happen when sitting next to a fire pit.

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 08:56 PM
No alcohol for Dr. Eagle except for the alcohol in NYQUIL. got the damn creeping crud...
Damned Dr Eagle did you have to bring my buzz down I'm watchen McClintock Damnit!! "Big Grin" (I'm aninovator too!) you should get some sleep and consume some vitaman C bro!!!!

RiverKitty
03-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Probably wouldn't be a wise idea for me to be drunk and posting on the forum. *evil grin*
I get in enough trouble when I'm not drinkin'! *pout*
p.s. Hope ya feel better Dr. E!

Mandelon
03-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Me and the St. Pauli Girl been hanging out tonite......

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Probably wouldn't be a wise idea for me to be drunk and posting on the forum. *evil grin*
that pout part realy gives me the **** willies!! Big Grin (I'm an inovator too) Bigger Grinn!@Probably wouldn't be a wise idea for me to be drunk and posting on the forum. *evil grin*
I get in enough trouble when I'm not drinkin'! *pout*
Wow how the **** did I doo that?????
But anyhow thats prolly why I get these damn headaches!! Big Grin (I'm an inovator too)

brianwhiteboy
03-13-2004, 09:17 PM
the buzz has come down a little......i Q'd some rib eye steaks from Costco....them things are fricken huge! :eek:
but nonetheless...i still have a nice buzz :p

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 09:25 PM
the buzz has come down a little......i Q'd some rib eye steaks from Costco....them things are fricken huge!
**** the RIb Eyes give me the Rib cage!!!!! INUENDO!! Big GRin!!!( I'm an inovator too!)

RiverKitty
03-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by jlnorthrup122
I'm an inovator too!
What does that mean??? *confused*

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 09:38 PM
What does that mean??? *confused*
It means that your are smart and resoursefull and I am follwing in your footsteps!!! OHH and Thank You!

RiverKitty
03-13-2004, 09:43 PM
It means that your are smart and resoursefull and I am follwing in your footsteps!!! OHH and Thank You!
Oh, Why, Your Very Welcome Kind Sir!!! *blush*

DMVQUEEN
03-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Ok, I'm Being silly, but i'm on a HEINE KICK tonight, ANY ONE ELSE?????????
Sara ( DMV drives me crazy)out

HighRoller
03-13-2004, 09:49 PM
I threw my hibachi on the tailgate of my fiance's truck and she's like WTF are you doing? I told her I was BBQing and I was about to begin with step one. Then I cracked open a beer.(Which is always step 1 of BBQ protocol.)

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Oh, Why, Your Very Welcome Kind Sir!!! *blush*
Wow thats the nicest a woman has treated me in a long time!! I could cry!! Hell if I wasnt married I could say that I would ask you to bless the infastructure of my (currently under construction "wife hates it) Powerboat factory (soon to move to Havasu) bidnuss!! Not to mention the very supercharger hole cut hatches of my heart ( may have already been unstopable!) I feel good thatnk YOu!!!

HighRoller
03-13-2004, 09:54 PM
Let me know when you move to Havasu dude. I'm a fellow innovator... Maybe I'll let you use some of my earth shaking ideas!

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Let me know when you move to Havasu dude. I'm a fellow innovator... Maybe I'll let you use some of my earth shaking ideas!
Hell Yes I will do so I gots my shit on the Leanardo Davinche level ofs Driftin and kicken ass Wakes (Entrylevel Havsu Ways But Exel in IOWa's slow ass ways! Good times ( River kitty still fills the emties of my heart(just tells me tostops RK if you need me to go to the Down LowsS Big rin G)!) ( Yes I am a White Boy (just feelin real good (compney left early) JL Always rite and better when buzzed Northrup)!)

RiverKitty
03-13-2004, 10:16 PM
Wow thats the nicest a woman has treated me in a long time!! I feel good thank You!!!
Again, your very welcome!!!
Glad I put a smile on your face! : - )

HighRoller
03-13-2004, 10:22 PM
JL, I'm down with DaVinci. He's one person that has fascinated me even as a kid. Simple ideas from an angle nobody thought of. That's what I'm all about too. Someday I'll tell you about the world's greatest invention for the jet drive that I came up with!

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Again, your very welcome!!!
Danm girl your makin me bling bling!!

HighRoller
03-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Don't you mean BOOOOIIIIYYYYOOOIIIYYOOOIIINNGGGGGG

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 10:30 PM
JL, I'm down with DaVinci. He's one person that has fascinated me even as a kid. Simple ideas from an angle nobody thought of. That's what I'm all about too. Someday I'll tell you about the world's greatest invention for the jet drive that I came up with!
I hope you tell me bout it with a bling bling here and a bling bling there!!! I wish you luck bro! cause its hard as hell to cut that red tape and get the payoff Bro! Godspeed bother don't procrastinate cause someone will beat you out!!! but don't settle for less either (been ther it hurts!) cause ther is just to many people to stack the odds against you!!!!

Tab
03-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Been watchin' Sugar "Shame-on-me" Mosley get his ass kicked, over a few Kettle One fruity freakin' cocktails. I've reached cruising altitude and am free to roam about the cabin(with my teather on of course).:)

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 10:51 PM
Ok, I'm Being silly, but i'm on a HEINE KICK tonight, ANY ONE ELSE?????????
Nope BV here and Good To Go! can't see nobody left behind How you doing? I'm great here be patient I cut out to longa path to speculate! be back Asap! and yes I am drunk and remanesent!!!!

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 11:59 PM
DMVQUEEN come back now Yah hear!! this place is like a piece of mill finnished stainles steel You got to send it thiurgh the timesaver a time or to before it siuts you yah hear!

HighRoller
03-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Ketal one is good, but I prefer Grey Goose!!