PDA

View Full Version : Why You Don't Piss Off Motor Cops

Kilrtoy
03-13-2004, 10:48 PM
So my buddy is flying down the street on his motor scooter, that is known for motor cops working speed on this street. IT IS NO SECRET TO VALLEY FOLKS.
So this motor cop gets him on his laser at 65 in a 35MPH zone and yes he actually got up to a higher speed, but the cop thought the pursuit was on, due to the fact he was riding a FZR750. So here is the story.
As the cops is getting off his bike my buddy says.
(Buddy)How fast was I going
(Cop) 65mph
(B) Bullshit,I never got above 40MPH, I want to see your radar.
(C) Well, I don't have to show you my radar, buddy cut him off
(B) I know my rights, you have to show me
(C) now finishes, I don't have a radar , I have a LASER, it is exteremly accurate
(B) I want to see the calibration card, it is out of whack, there is no way I was going that fast
(C) it's brand new, it is accurate
(B) see, you don't even know how to work it
So by now i'm sure the cop is getting tired of my buddy, Who by the way is a dumb ass, as you can tell by now
(C) well I have had enough of your mouth, I want to see your License, registration and insurance
(B) I dont have it on me, but I know my license number
Ok so now things are changing in the cops favor, remember I said buddy is a dumb ass and over-reactes with his body language
Well time passes and the cop has now run a license check or what ever they do and guess what my buddy has a license, but not one for a motorcycle.
(C) hey buddy, you dont have a license to operate a motorcycle
(B) what the **** are you talking about, yes I do, my mom works for the DMV.
ok it's getting worse for my buddy, Oh did I say he has a BIG ASS KNIFE IN PLAIN VIEW ON HIS HIP.
(C) I double checked and , NO, you don't have one
(B) BULLSHIT, you don't know what the **** you are doing. As he begins to step closer to the cop, REMEMBER THE KNIFE.
So now the cops says
(C) You know, I am now in fear for my life, you have a very big knife on you hip and you are very angry towards me and now you are advancing on me, as the cop draws his gun and begins to approach my buddy.
Ok my buddy says he now realized he pushed one to many buttons and he is now getting scared.
(B) hey, im not touching it, i'll be cool.
(C) I think you need to spend the rest of our time together on the asphalt face down in cuffs,
Oh yeah it was 93 degrees that day.
so my buddy sat down on the curb and began to relax.
Well my buddy isnt done yet
(B) you know my bike is faster than yours, I could have lost you.
(C) that is what I was hoping for, your bike is fast, but so is mine 0 to 60 4.3 1/4 mile 11.8 125, yeah yours is faster, but I was hoping to find out just how much.
my buddy thinks to himself bullshit.
(B) what is that
right then he see's BMW, he says
(B) is that a BMW
(C) YES, 04, it's quick , lacks the mid range but makes it up on the top end of 160MPH
My buddy now realizes he is glad he didn't run, he said he has heard of these bikes.
CONTINUING
(C) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH sign here
my buddy does and then the cops gets his laser gun and shows him that he got him at 65 mph and 243 feet away from him ( whatever that means)
Right then the tow truck shows up and my buddy is like what the ****.
(C) I don't ever impound bikes for not having the right type of stuff, but after what you put me thru, Its going to jail for 30 days.
Right then his partner showed up
Oh did i say my buddy is 5-7 he is a short ****
(C) and the reason my partner is here, just in case you want to fight, my partner is more your size, he is 5-7, I'd feel bad whopping your ass.
my buddy said the cop was 6-2 and built like a WWF wrestler.
So the cop said to my buddy who was now sitting on the bus bench, as he watched his bike leave and the cop was about to drive off, remember the bus only takes correct change.
Moral to the story, don't talk shit, especially when your F@#$ed up, like my buddy. Oh yeah he lost his bike for 30 days and he got a ticket for no license , insurance and speeding(IN A SCHOOL ZONE). OH BOY ISA HE F&*#ED

jlnorthrup122
03-13-2004, 11:06 PM
OOOH Yeah well My buddie (who is Bigger than medon't ell him bout this!!!) lost his poptarts out his pocket on the way to work speedin front of a hawaii 50 On the expressway an got away wit it!!!!!! (Big GRin)

RiverToysJas
03-14-2004, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
.......Oh did I say he has a BIG ASS KNIFE IN PLAIN VIEW ON HIS HIP.
Is it illegal to carry a unconceiled weapon like that? Or was it only a problem because he also got angry and advanced?
RTJas

Havasu Hangin'
03-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
my buddy said the cop was 6-2 and built like a WWF wrestler.
Built like a "wrestler"...or been going to the "kevlar vest gym"?

Jungle Boy
03-14-2004, 07:58 AM
That made my morning so far!! It's pretty funny how some people get into a one way debating contest with a cop. It's a no win situation, especially if your a dumb-ass.

JetBoatRich
03-14-2004, 08:48 AM
The old Buddy Storyhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/nono.gif
Funny Kilrtoy

Havasu Hangin'
03-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
The old Buddy Storyhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/nono.gif
Funny Kilrtoy
I was thinking the same thing.
By coincidence...I also have a buddy, only he is a motor cop. He is a real jerk. People are polite to him, but he still treats them like garbage. His attitude is, "the DA is on my side...not yours. Therefore, I am always right."
I figure he became a motor cop to compensate for shortcomings in his personal life.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy06.gif

j-rod
03-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
I was thinking the same thing.
By coincidence...I also have a buddy, only he is a motor cop. He is a real jerk. People are polite to him, but he still treats them like garbage. His attitude is, "the DA is on my side...not yours. Therefore, I am always right."
I figure he became a motor cop to compensate for shortcomings in his personal life.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy06.gif
maybe he's the one that met Kilrtoy's "friend" anyone should know that when you argue with the cops you will never win !

welk2party
03-14-2004, 09:53 AM
You know, I am all for Police and them giving shit when it is deserved. However, it makes me so angry to hear stories and n fact be a part of some circumstances when a cop is shitty even when the public is polite. If you have a hard time doling out attitude appropriately, then don't be a cop.

Havasu Hangin'
03-14-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by j-rod
maybe he's the one that met Kilrtoy's "friend" anyone should know that when you argue with the cops you will never win !
Yeah...they sure seem like the same guy.
Of course, motor cops never make mistakes...so there's no need to ever state your case. For example:
Innocent motorist- "when you put your head down to put the laser away, you must have lost track of the speeding car and got me instead...I just pulled out of that driveway...my car can't accelerate 0-60 MPH in 40 feet".
Kilrtoy's "friend"-"tell it to the judge...sign here"

Blown 472
03-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Dumb **** is lucky he didn't get shot or sprayed.

Kachina26
03-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Real smooth talker your buddy is, do any of these lines usually work for him? It's my belief that while you usually can't talk your way out of a ticket, you can always talk yourself into one.

Kilrtoy
03-14-2004, 11:06 AM
No, he is a real dumb ass and that is why he always find himself in trouble.

coolchange
03-14-2004, 01:17 PM
I've got a " buddy too".
He was workin PCH towards County line near the end of his shift when he spots a new MB convertible makin tracks up the highway and gives chase.
MB is doin about 70 when he spots him in the mirror and picks it up.
My buddy is like WTF? and closes in.
MBenz kicks it up to 100+.
My buddy closes in AGAIN and is now gettin pissed off.
They hit the straight near Leo Carrillo and the MB buries it to 140.
My buddy is like "where does he think he's gonna go?"THen the MB hits the brakes and pulls over.
Buddy approaches gun drawn and get lic. and reg. and tells the guy- " look I've had it with you AH's today. Your the 3rd guy I've had to run in today and my shift is over. Give me one good reason I shouldn't haul you in."
MB driver says, " my wife left me 2 weeks ago."
Buddysays angrily "SO?"
MB driver says" She left me for a cop."
My cop buddy says "SOOO?!?!?"
MB driver says " I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRINGING HER BACK!"
My cop buddy says " Have a nice day".

03-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Well said Kachina26. Attitude=Ticket

fourspeednup
03-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by coolchange
I've got a " buddy too".
He was workin PCH towards County line near the end of his shift when he spots a new MB convertible makin tracks up the highway and gives chase.
My buddy is like "where does he think he's gonna go?"THen the MB hits the brakes and pulls over.
Buddy approaches gun drawn and get lic. and reg. and tells the guy- " look I've had it with you AH's today. Your the 3rd guy I've had to run in today and my shift is over. Give me one good reason I shouldn't haul you in."
Buddysays angrily "SO?"
hahahahahahaha!!! That's good!

MudPumper
03-14-2004, 06:36 PM
wait until he gets the bill for 30 days of storage and towing on his bike. ROTFLMAO

MagicMtnDan
03-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by coolchange
I've got a " buddy too".
Buddysays angrily "SO?"
Just in case you don't realize it - that didn't happen to "your cup buddy." It's a joke that's been around a long time and someone (you?) modified it SoCal.

coolchange
03-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Just in case you don't realize it - that didn't happen to "your cup buddy." It's a joke that's been around a long time and someone (you?) modified it SoCal.
Not much gets by you does it!:) :) :)