PDA

View Full Version : hard at work

sleekcraft76
03-14-2004, 04:04 PM
engine is in ,seats are coming along all electronics installed annas coming ! will post picts tommorow.

Wet Dream
03-14-2004, 04:09 PM
You're well ahead of me.

fat rat
03-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Glad to hear someone is getting something done.........there should be a few new boats at Anna this year. I can't wait to see them. I love it when a project comes together.
I'm a very visual person................so post some pic's! :)
My smilies are broke. :(

sleekcraft76
03-14-2004, 05:47 PM
new boats, yes . promod,travis,myself,bubbajet,and anather friend with a 502blown warhawk are coming from down here. should be a good group.

fat rat
03-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by sleekcraft76
new boats, yes . promod,travis,myself,bubbajet,and anather friend with a 502blown warhawk are coming from down here. should be a good group.
I think this is gonna be a great time.................and I can't wait.
I got a shippment of summer air last week...........so I know it's getting close. :) lol

miketsouth
03-14-2004, 07:28 PM
i wouldnt call a pallete of Keystone Lights 'summer' either, Brother Rat.
mikeT

fat rat
03-15-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by miketsouth
i wouldnt call a pallete of Keystone Lights 'summer' either, Brother Rat.
mikeT
I actually refused the pallett............the born on date was to old.

likwidsukr
03-15-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by sleekcraft76
new boats, yes . promod,travis,myself,bubbajet,and anather friend with a 502blown warhawk are coming from down here. should be a good group. :( :( :( :( :frown: :rolleyes: :eek: :(

HammerDown
03-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by fat rat
I actually refused the pallett............the born on date was to old.
"The Born on Date"!!! ........Gay

fat rat
03-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
"The Born on Date"!!! ........Gay
Damn Hammer..............anymore, everything is "GAY"!!!!:eek: :D

Wet Dream
03-15-2004, 09:08 PM
I got a shippment of summer air last week...........so I know it's getting close. :) lol
Not here its not :( We're getting 6 to 10" of snow tonight and tomorrow. I hope this is the last of it. :mad:

HammerDown
03-15-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Wet Dream
Not here its not :( We're getting 6 to 10" of snow tonight and tomorrow. I hope this is the last of it. :mad:
Awhhhh come-on Wet...I only got to use my new Snow Thrower twice so far.

fat rat
03-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Awhhhh come-on Wet...I only got to use my new Snow Thrower twice so far.
I think three...................times. :cool: We were sunny and 60's yesterday.:cool: Still waiting on my new shipment of "Stones".:D

likwidsukr
03-18-2004, 05:52 AM
Dont worry It is near 1st day of spring is Saturday!!

HammerDown
03-18-2004, 10:21 AM
6-8" tonight into tomorrow...But I already put Spring Time air in my Snow Throwers tires...:eek!:
And special pre-Summer Wax on the paint.:cry:
Hmmmm...:idea: ...I may need counsel from "the Wax Boy"...Rat about this issue :p

fat rat
03-19-2004, 05:26 AM
6-8" tonight into tomorrow...But I already put Spring Time air in my Snow Throwers tires...:eek!:
And special pre-Summer Wax on the paint.:cry:
Hmmmm...:idea: ...I may need counsel from "the Wax Boy"...Rat about this issue :p
LMAO.................actually the 6"-8" shouldn't effect your presummer wax-job as long as you kept it covered. :rolleyes: As for the air.........did you know that there is a difference between spring and summer air.:eek: Your safe if you did use spring air........it will with stand temps as low as 30 degrees, but if you used summer air...........remove as soon as possible and purge your tires with nitrogen (personal injury or possible death could occur if left in) :eek: As always check the born on date and where it was born. Floridia air has a high moisture content, SoCal to much pollutants........seems that Az. air is just right. Watch out for conterfieted bottles. :D

HammerDown
03-19-2004, 02:04 PM
LMAO.................actually the 6"-8" shouldn't effect your presummer wax-job as long as you kept it covered. :rolleyes: As for the air.........did you know that there is a difference between spring and summer air.:eek: Your safe if you did use spring air........it will with stand temps as low as 30 degrees, but if you used summer air...........remove as soon as possible and purge your tires with nitrogen (personal injury or possible death could occur if left in) :eek: As always check the born on date and where it was born. Floridia air has a high moisture content, SoCal to much pollutants........seems that Az. air is just right. Watch out for conterfieted bottles. :D
Good info there brother Rat....and I concur.
Luckily not enough Snow Fall to even think about un wrapping it from the several layers of Baby Blankets...but it sure was a close one!
Hmmmm...:idea: Now I know how you feel when someone ask ya to take your boat out and get it wet...:eek!:
I'll :sleeping: better tonight knowing Springs here...but that sure was a close one.

MANIC MECHANIC
03-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Hammer, Spring air is only good till the end of the first month of summer, It becomes hazardous after that. Perhaps you should put a sticker on the tires to remind you to change it on the appropriate date.
Be sure and wear a respirator/face mask and other appropriate protective clothing when removing questionable air from the tires.
:D
Tim