PDA

View Full Version : Hooters?

Sandbar Junkies
03-14-2004, 07:51 PM
So at what age do think its ok to take the kids to Hoooters. I've taken my kids who are 7&8 many of time but when I asked the Neighbors kids Non River parents if there 10 year could go to hooters with us they looked at me like I was crazy and said NO. AM i just a bad parent or what?

JetBoatRich
03-14-2004, 07:55 PM
It's just people in shorts and t-shirts working there, what's the problem?

BOBALOO
03-14-2004, 07:59 PM
When are we goin to Hooters?

Sandbar Junkies
03-14-2004, 08:02 PM
Which one the one in Pasadena or Anahiem?

BOBALOO
03-14-2004, 08:03 PM
Ask TPTJ about Hooters. His wife was tellin us a story about the two of them going there and he kept quiet til the end. He says he has not been there with her. She was back pedaling like a top fuel dragster on ice.

El Chingon
03-14-2004, 08:17 PM
I "accidentally" took my 14 month old and the wife there for lunch a few weeks ago to the ontario hooters. There was definitely no shortage of attention from all the girls coming over and telling me how cute my son was. I think my son wished he was still breast feeding cause he could of definitely had the pick of the litter.:D I think i'll be going back soon.......without the wife.:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2004, 08:43 PM
mr vee and I would like to know why we were never invited to hooters with you.
BTW.. I don't think there is anything wrong with the boys going there. it is no different then watching a girl walk down the street with a t-shirt and shorts on. I'm sure they have seen less on girls at school now adays. .. Just my 2 cents and waiting for an invite.. LOL!! :D

Sandbar Junkies
03-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
mr vee and I would like to know why we were never invited to hooters with you.
BTW.. I don't think there is anything wrong with the boys going there. it is no different then watching a girl walk down the street with a t-shirt and shorts on. I'm sure they have seen less on girls at school now adays. .. Just my 2 cents and waiting for an invite.. LOL!! :D
Of course your invited someone has to BUY.

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
Of course your invited someone has to BUY.
no problem.. I will buy you drinks anyday of the week.. as long as the head butts stay at home.
P.S mr vee got a puzzled look on his face, he said it could get expensive because you are eatting for two now. LOL!! J/K ;)

BOBALOO
03-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Sorry Carl I couldn't find that pic but what's this about you eating for two?
Is that why you werent drinking today?
Where have you been Char?

Sandbar Junkies
03-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
no problem.. I will buy you drinks anyday of the week.. as long as the head butts stay at home.
P.S mr vee got a puzzled look on his face, he said it could get expensive because you are eatting for two now. LOL!! J/K ;)
Thats just plain wrong...........................I need to have a cookie........

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
Thats just plain wrong...........................I need to have a cookie........
how about an ice cream..?? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-14-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BOBALOO
Sorry Carl I couldn't find that pic but what's this about you eating for two?
Is that why you werent drinking today?
Where have you been Char?
hey sweety. how are you ? I have been trying to get the taxes together for the tax man. It useually takes me about a month to get the paperwork together.. it really sucks.

Kilrtoy
03-14-2004, 08:57 PM
You are a bad parent you didnt take us , Your two foster children.
Shit any age is good.

rude235
03-14-2004, 09:50 PM
i think it's all in how you bring up your kids. if they go to the river with you, they'll be seeing chicks in a whole lot less than shorts and a tight t-shirt:eek: my boy was there about a month ago and he didn't seem to mind:D

Kilrtoy
03-14-2004, 10:24 PM
NOW that is the way to start them off right,
mothers milk is the good, but others is better

AZKC
03-15-2004, 07:50 AM
Kids are allways welcome, there are allways a few at the two here in Tucson:D

havaduner
03-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Hooters is my daughters favorite place (she's 13 now) My wife has made a ton of friends at the Anaheim Hooters, and has even invited a them all to Havasu.
I see no problem with taking kids there.

welk2party
03-15-2004, 09:21 AM
Hooters is a restraunt last I checked. Discrimination for the name on the sign I tell ya.:rolleyes:

OGShocker
03-15-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by El Chingon
I "accidentally" took my 14 month old and the wife there for lunch a few weeks ago to the ontario hooters. There was definitely no shortage of attention from all the girls coming over and telling me how cute my son was. I think my son wished he was still breast feeding cause he could of definitely had the pick of the litter.:D I think i'll be going back soon.......without the wife.:wink:
Ontario? Did you see any of these gals there?http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/27%20gallery/102700-R1-22.jpg

El Chingon
03-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Ontario? Did you see any of these gals there?http://www.danaboats.com/Images/gallery/27%20gallery/102700-R1-22.jpg
I really don't remember, let me ask my son.:D