Hey Whitie, I see you lurking!!

WHITIE
03-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Jr. bentpipes
Hey Whitie, I see you lurking!!
Yes just looking around.. Whats up?

Jr. bentpipes
03-14-2004, 08:51 PM
havent heard much from you, but good to see your around, oh by the way that canyon of yours makes a great beer table when you're working on a race boat!!!!!;)

WHITIE
03-14-2004, 08:59 PM
havent heard much from you, but good to see your around, oh by the way that canyon of yours makes a great beer table when you're working on a race boat!!!!!;)
Listen up jr bagpipes .... I hear that you bought your boat back but you still have no room to talk any poop about my Canyon that forced you to sell out for a short while.. We will take that beer table knock off all the beer cans and still burn more gas in that boat in one weekend than you will burn in 2 years of boating in Total Recall.. Im glad to see you are making a comeback but please watch out for the white boat .. Are you going to Ming this next weekend?

Jr. bentpipes
03-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Wel at least the spirit is not gone, good to see we got started where we left off,all in fun there pal, no, I cannot make that one,trying to make april for sure!!! oh, by the way it is BENTPIPES!!!:p

WHITIE
03-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Wel at least the spirit is not gone, good to see we got started where we left off,all in fun there pal, no, I cannot make that one,trying to make april for sure!!! oh, by the way it is BENTPIPES!!!:p
Sorry about that , Well I will look forward to seeing you at that race. Take care Bentpipes..

Jr. bentpipes
03-14-2004, 09:06 PM
you know I would love to continue this convo. but it is 9:00 and I have to watch Law and Order,love that show!!!