PDA

View Full Version : SPAM -- 2003 Lavey 21 for sale

rvrhlic
03-15-2004, 09:40 AM
I am need to sell my Lavey. It came out of the mold May 2003, it has about 40 hours on it.
I am looking to sell it quick and am asking for 47k.
Here are the specs and some photos:
21XTski
496Mag HO
bravo 1x w/drive shower
offshore throttle
dual batteries
GPS Speedo (gaffrig)
auto fuel switch
aqua step
sony stereo, MTX Amp, 4 6.5 infinity kappas
zieman w/swing away tounge,
http://riverholic.com/lavey/port.jpg
http://riverholic.com/lavey/496.jpg
http://riverholic.com/lavey/interior.jpg

Mandelon
03-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Check your PMs...............

rvrhlic
03-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Sale pending.... Hopefully everything will work out and someone on the boards will end up with a great boat for the season!

RiverToysJas
03-16-2004, 05:45 PM
That's great looking boat! I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. That seating confiruration works great. ;)
RTJas :D

rvrhlic
03-17-2004, 09:43 AM
RTJas,
I saw you driving your Lavey up the the river last year (i think it was the 4th). They are great boats. I am sad to see it go but the upgrade will be worth it.
rvrhlic

Mandelon
03-17-2004, 10:00 AM
KC, I haven't even thought to ask...what are you moving up to?

RiverToysJas
03-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by rvrhlic
RTJas,
I saw you driving your Lavey up the the river last year (i think it was the 4th). They are great boats. I am sad to see it go but the upgrade will be worth it.
rvrhlic
I think I remember, was it north of the sandbar, in Topok?
Wasn't the 4th though (I was home for the 4th ;) )...

RiverToysJas
03-17-2004, 12:26 PM
Mandelon,
I tried to reply to your PM, but the PMs aren't working.
I'll tell you this though, the off-shore shifter is an option and well worth the money IMO. Once you're used to it, you won't like the Merc shifter.

rvrhlic
03-17-2004, 12:35 PM
RTJas - I actually saw you on the trailer towing somwhere between barstow and ludow. We kinda stuck together until i had to pull off to get gas in ludow. I thought it was the 4th but it could have been any other week.
I agree, once you go with the offshore you will never go back. It is so much more convenient.
I am going up to a Magic Deckboat.

RiverToysJas
03-17-2004, 12:43 PM
RTJas - I actually saw you on the trailer towing somwhere between barstow and ludow. We kinda stuck together until i had to pull off to get gas in ludow. I thought it was the 4th but it could have been any other week.
I agree, once you go with the offshore you will never go back. It is so much more convenient.
Oh I totally remember that! Cuz, I thought - "Ludlow, who get's off the hwy in Ludlow." :p Then later I hoped you weren't having problems! Good to here it was just for gas. ;)

OutCole'd
03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Congrats, You won't be sorry. What are you going with for power??

Mandelon
03-19-2004, 06:16 AM
I believe he said the same motor as was in the Lavey......but I could be wrong.....
By the way......MINE MINE MINE MINE... That Lavey is mine.......now. :D RiverHolic has nice stuff.

RiverToysJas
03-19-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I believe he said the same motor as was in the Lavey......but I could be wrong.....
By the way......MINE MINE MINE MINE... That Lavey is mine.......now. :D RiverHolic has nice stuff.
Congrats Mandelon & welcome to the family, you done good!!!
I followed that boat for a good 30 miles, tows nice!!!! :D Seriously though, I know you'll be very happy with it.
RTJas :D <- off to Lake Mohave...... :p

OutCole'd
03-19-2004, 06:35 AM
Congrats Mandelon, That is a sweet looking boat, 40 hours, kinda worn out don't ya think.:D

hd&boatrider
03-19-2004, 08:07 AM
Congrats Mandelon! Good looking boat and it has some power behind it :)

CustomCruiser
03-19-2004, 08:26 AM
Lavey makes a good boat, congratulations. So what speed is a 21' Lavey with stock 496HO power good for?

RiverToysJas
03-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by CustomCruiser
Lavey makes a good boat, congratulations. So what speed is a 21' Lavey with stock 496HO power good for?
Properly propped he should see an honest 71-72 in real world conditions. That's my guess anyway.

rvrhlic
03-19-2004, 09:01 AM
RTJas is right, it does about 72 on the GPS Speedo with the HO. That is 1/2 tanks and 1 guy, not sure what it would be fully loaded (I haven't tried).
I am going to go with the 496HO in the magic. I wanted the 500 but I couldn't justify the extra 13k. I got the XR drive so I could always thow on a whipple after the warranty expries.
Mandelon, I am sure you are going to enjoy the boat, it was great meeting you yesterday.
rvrhlic

Sleek-Jet
03-19-2004, 09:34 AM
You gonna put on another show for the tour boats to break this one in also?? :D

Mandelon
03-19-2004, 11:16 AM
I sure the hell hope so.....!!!!!! :D :D :D
I'm stoked to have it, but my next two weekends are already booked with group camping trips...:mad: Can't get out of em....
Oh well, I have a feeling we'll have this ride for a long time. At least until KC wants to sell the Magic Deckboat...:D

rvrhlic
03-19-2004, 11:30 AM
Mandelon -
Hopefully I will keep the magic for more than 8 months! I am running out of boats I want to upgrade to.

jbtrailerjim
03-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Madelon,
Congrat's on the Lavey. Nice lookin boat. Lavey build's one helluva nice boat.

rvrhlic
03-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Here are all the views of Mandelon's new boat Lavey 21XTSki (http://www.riverholic.com/lavey/lavey.html)

phebus
03-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Mandelon. From the pictures, that boat looks showroom clean, just like a new boat. I think you could get away with the "turnkey" saying on that one. :D

LaveyJet
03-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Mandelon,
Felicitaciones en el barco nuevo!
Hope you enjoy your Lavey as much as I enjoy mine!

Mandelon
03-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Turnkey minus a vacuuming up of the sunflower seeds....LOL Never again, right KC?
I ordered a new "Mandelon" sticker for the transom...:D
Wife doesn't want to name this one the "Hot Tub Too" :confused: We'll have to "finger" something out I guess.
In the mean time color me "happy". :) :) :)

rvrhlic
03-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Turnkey minus a vacuuming up of the sunflower seeds....LOL Never again, right KC?
Agreed on the sunflower seeds. Yet anohter reason why she is no longer my fiance. The only thing allowed on the new boat is beer...... Maybe some smirnoff ice just in case I run into you. We will definately be on the lookout for you at the river this year.

OGShocker
03-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Wife doesn't want to name this one the "Hot Tub Too" :confused: We'll have to "finger" something out I guess.
In the mean time color me "happy". :) :) :)
How about "Mandelavey"?

CEO
03-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Mandelon, I am very happy for you!! I hope your maiden voyage will be less drama then mine. See you in Havasu:D