PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break

unleashed
03-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Well this weekend was definitly a fun one. The weather was picture perfect at 90 degrees, the water was high. Spring Break was in full effect with lots of skin to be seen. Got to meet Skully, Reaper, Drew down, Tom Slick, and a few other peeps. HDD was with his party crew so Im sure he has plenty of pictures?? My only complaint this weekend was almost getting jumped by 20 young punks in the channel. Skully and Tom Slick had my back and we stood our ground. I wish I had some photos but I was to busy having fun.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

jackpunx
03-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Sorry to hear that.. Skully and Tom will toss em up with ya.. We'll be there next weekend.. :D

unleashed
03-15-2004, 12:39 PM
Im pretty positive were going next weekend as well. I'll keep ya posted.
Deano

UnionJack
03-15-2004, 12:56 PM
I will be there with the old lady next weekend

OGShocker
03-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Sorry we missed meeting up with everyone. We were on the lake a lot! We putted the channel a little and had a hard time finding a place to park. The crowds seemed pretty calm for the most part. All I know is we had fun fun fun!
This coming weekend is a father son outing to the mountains. Hope you guys have as much fun as we did last weekend.
OGS

RiverToysJas
03-15-2004, 01:33 PM
What's up in the channel these days. Another friend of mine was there this weekend and almost went to blows with some people who said he was in the "their spot" (as defined by the fact that they "always park there"). WTF??? Sounds like too much attitude up there lately!!!
I'll be out next weekend, but we'll be far to the north...
RTJas :D

Sandbar Mike
03-15-2004, 02:13 PM
DEANO,
See you this weekend, headn up on wed night. Try'n out that new Agave Inn.

hot_diggity_dog
03-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
Well this weekend was definitly a fun one. The weather was picture perfect at 90 degrees, the water was high. Spring Break was in full effect with lots of skin to be seen. Got to meet Skully, Reaper, Drew down, Tom Slick, and a few other peeps. HDD was with his party crew so Im sure he has plenty of pictures?? My only complaint this weekend was almost getting jumped by 20 young punks in the channel. Skully and Tom Slick had my back and we stood our ground. I wish I had some photos but I was to busy having fun.
Deano
Deano was that Saturday evening???
We had to park on the other side from you by Kokomo's with Scuba Steve, Frank the Tank, Trojan Dan, OG Shocker and the others.
I ran into the same dealio that evening in the channel.
The dude was so ****ed up, if I blew on him, he would have fallen over.
HDD:cool:

Ducatista
03-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Sorry we missed meeting up with everyone. We were on the lake a lot! We putted the channel a little and had a hard time finding a place to park. The crowds seemed pretty calm for the most part. All I know is we had fun fun fun!
This coming weekend is a father son outing to the mountains. Hope you guys have as much fun as we did last weekend.
OGS I saw you cruise by in the channel, and gave you a yell and wave. It was sooo nice that we drove home early monday morning, so we could spend all day sunday enjoying the party. We both were a little late to our jobs but it was worth it, although I'm beat since we got up at 4am this morn to leave. Saw a couple of minor fist fights with some of the spring breakers, but all in all it was a perfect weekend of boating and people watching. Spent saturday with Rvr2Bch enjoying the show and sipping a few.....a nice mix of breakers, boaters and snow beaders mixed with perfect weather! :cool:

unleashed
03-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Hey HDD, It was actually yesterday about 5pm. Im not sure if these were just local kids or what but there was a huge group just looking for trouble. Throwing sh*t at peoples boats etc. I guess the main trouble maker was going to throw something at my boat so I had to intervene. I told them to get the F*ck out of here and next thing you know there a bunch of F*ckers trying to start sh*t with us. We stood our ground and the eventually left. They came back later with even more dudes and hung out a few boats from us stairing and sh*t. But once again Im not going to back down and I just stayed there. Anyhow its guys like these that need to be shot and I wouldn't give a rats ass about it period. If you give in they will just rule the area so sometimes you just have to stand your ground. Am i saying its worth it. Im not sure as they could jack your boat up later as my boat is an easy thing to remember. But whatever thats why I have insurance I guess.
Deano

unleashed
03-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh Yeah, Glenn where are all the photos??
Deano

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-15-2004, 03:20 PM
We were up in Golden Shores riding this weekend and took our friend's boat out on sunday afternoon and headed up to the Sandbar. There were only about 15 boats out there since it was late in the day but the sandbar was just covered with trash. Glass, cans, everything. :yuk: What makes people think that is ok?? :confused: :(
Other than, the weekend was awesome. It felt so good to be back on the river and not freezing my ass off.
River season is back!!!! :D :D

OGShocker
03-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
I saw you cruise by in the channel, and gave you a yell and wave.
That was you? Cool!
We left lastnight around 8:00PM. LONG drive home. Park the truck, got in bed at 1:00 and off to work by 5AM.. I could use a nap..LOL
See you next time,
OGS

hot_diggity_dog
03-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Hey HDD, It was actually yesterday about 5pm. Im not sure if these were just local kids or what but there was a huge group just looking for trouble. Throwing sh*t at peoples boats etc. I guess the main trouble maker was going to throw something at my boat so I had to intervene. I told them to get the F*ck out of here and next thing you know there a bunch of F*ckers trying to start sh*t with us. We stood our ground and the eventually left. They came back later with even more dudes and hung out a few boats from us stairing and sh*t. But once again Im not going to back down and I just stayed there. Anyhow its guys like these that need to be shot and I wouldn't give a rats ass about it period. If you give in they will just rule the area so sometimes you just have to stand your ground. Am i saying its worth it. Im not sure as they could jack your boat up later as my boat is an easy thing to remember. But whatever thats why I have insurance I guess.
Deano
Deano glad to hear things worked out.
Hey guy's next time a situation happens like this just have some one break out the video camera and the still camera and start taking photo's of their faces. It's shit like that you don't think of until later.
That way it is very easy to identify them if shit happen's later on.
One of these day's they might just run into about 30-40 pissed off Hot boaters backing you.
Fockers

hot_diggity_dog
03-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Oh Yeah, Glenn where are all the photos??
Deano
The photo's will be up tonight.
I have two meeting for 5 hours on Monday's, kinda screw's up the day.

Reaper1
03-15-2004, 03:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/97DSC00023-med.JPG
From left to right between the Pontoons:
Deano's 32' Force, Skullinator's 25' Talon, Drew Down's 2600 AO and the Luxury Cat by E - Ticket.:)

TrojanDan
03-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
I ran into the same dealio that evening in the channel.
The dude was so ****ed up, if I blew on him, he would have fallen over.
Now is that the way to describe Jim (PartyCat)? :D :cool:
All you mofo's were pretty lit. :)

Party Cat
03-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by TrojanDan
Now is that the way to describe Jim (PartyCat)? :D :cool:
All you mofo's were pretty lit. :)
Hey...I resemble that remark....So we had a few cocktails.......we were just getting our livers trained for the summer :D :D

jackpunx
03-15-2004, 04:29 PM
did any of you go down to cooper cyn?

DrewDown
03-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
I went saturday. There was alot of spring breakers there. To bad 95% of them were men.

Party Cat
03-15-2004, 05:56 PM
We were down there in the afternoon for a bit....HDD, myself, Sausage Boy, STV_Keith and Nodigg on his too white Cheetah....

unleashed
03-15-2004, 07:14 PM
The Summer will be great. Dont let the assholes ruin it. Just try to hang out in areas with people you are familiar with. This ***boat community is great for that. I know everytime I stroll through the channel there are members everywhere. If you ever see me in the channel come on by for a cold one and if you ever have a problem let me know and I would help out in a second. That goes for anyone on the boards.
Deano

hot_diggity_dog
03-16-2004, 01:45 PM
The photo's will be up tonight.
I have two meeting for 5 hours on Monday's, kinda screw's up the day.
The pictures are up on RRL in the Channel now!!;) :D :D :D
HDD :cool:

jackpunx
03-16-2004, 01:53 PM
I'll be out this coming weekend.. I know a lot of you from boat shows, local lakes and the river.. but .. its kinda weird asking a stranger..."are you on the boards?" Anyway.. I will be the only guy with a a Blown White and yellow Stoker.. If you see me before I see you... give a yell..
Mark

Kachina26
03-16-2004, 02:32 PM
I'll be out this coming weekend.. I know a lot of you from boat shows, local lakes and the river.. but .. its kinda weird asking a stranger..."are you on the boards?" Anyway.. I will be the only guy with a a Blown White and yellow Stoker.. If you see me before I see you... give a yell..
Mark So then, when are we gonna get some t-shirts made up or something? Ya know, like RRL.

jackpunx
03-16-2004, 03:23 PM
I got some shirts.. but I wont be wearing them at the river..:D Maybe the password should be like.. Are you a friend of Dave?...
any other ideas?

Kachina26
03-16-2004, 03:28 PM
I got some shirts.. but I wont be wearing them at the river..:D Maybe the password should be like.. Are you a friend of Dave?...
any other ideas? I don't think I could do the password with a straight face, it took me a minute just to be able to type this:D :D :D

HotHallet
03-16-2004, 03:35 PM
You guys are killing me! I am putting the engine back in my boat this weekend and still have to plumb it. Probably be another 3 weeks before i am on the water.

jackpunx
03-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I don't think I could do the password with a straight face, it took me a minute just to be able to type this:D :D :D
lol.. OK.. well I recognize your boat anyway..

Kachina26
03-16-2004, 07:27 PM
We could use the "shocker" sign from that other thread:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1284shocker-med.jpg

jackpunx
03-17-2004, 08:50 AM
I hope thats not some kind of gang/gay sign.. Thats all I need is to have some guy thinking that Im hitting him up at the channle:D

Kachina26
03-17-2004, 08:56 AM
I hope thats not some kind of gang/gay sign.. Thats all I need is to have some guy thinking that Im hitting him up at the channle:D Check out this thread The shocker (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41657&highlight=shocker)

GASHGAZER
03-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Just got into work and read about the sh*t makers in the channel. Sounds like a bunch of jealous punks that won't amount to anything... I may have been a punk in my day, but still respected good boats and the hard work to get them. Anyway, we'll be at the Nautical this coming weekend, cruise up and have some drinks. My boat is a 29' Warlock World Class, Red and White named "Measurin' Up" (It's a Land Surveyor thing) and my buddy will be in a Purple and Yellow Crusader, that looks like a Lavey. Hope to meet some of you....

jackpunx
03-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Two in the pink and one in the stink", "two in the coot and one in the boot", "going to town with one in the brown"
LOL. thats it.. !!! Make it official.. lol..

jackpunx
03-17-2004, 09:48 AM
The pictures are up on RRL in the Channel now!!;) :D :D :D
HDD :cool:
DAmm Cant get in and wanted to give someone a tast of what goes on there

smalls
03-17-2004, 01:42 PM
YOU LOOKIN FOR ME?

jackpunx
03-17-2004, 01:46 PM
lol.. thats it man.. I'll be flashing my shocker weekend

Rvr2Bch
03-17-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
OGS
Saw you filling up your boat on Saturday at London Bridge Chevron, and then again in the Channel with Ducatista. I don't even want to know how much that fill up cost :D The boat looks great. We'll holler at you next time we see you cruisin' through the channel.
-Rvr2Bch

WaterBox
03-17-2004, 06:08 PM
The Summer will be great. Dont let the assholes ruin it. Just try to hang out in areas with people you are familiar with. This ***boat community is great for that. I know everytime I stroll through the channel there are members everywhere. If you ever see me in the channel come on by for a cold one and if you ever have a problem let me know and I would help out in a second. That goes for anyone on the boards.
Deano
Definitley a few PUNKS out there that need there ass stomped in the mud.:mad: It's too bad there's not a way that the board members couldn't be easily identified by other members out there. Like a small whip antenna with a small flag or something. I know that every time I am in the channel, or on the lake period I am always woundering who out there is board members. Or who you could go to and count on for some quick help. Or a COLD ONE:D :D Any Idea's ???

unleashed
03-17-2004, 06:23 PM
I'll be out there this weekend again. Here is my boat. If you see me in the channel come by and say hi. The east side of the channel is usually where the trouble happens, why I dont know. I just found out that these punks are locals from Bullhead City and they hang out if a crowd of about 30 or 40. Later that night i heard someone yell hey thats the boat from today and about 10 minutes later this car runs up along side of me and flips me off and trys to cut me off. Im towing my boat so I couldnt catch them. Luckily I got there license plate just incase anything were to happen to my boat I could get my own justice later. Anyhow I did a check on the plate and they are from Bullhead city and that same night they were pulled over for a DUI and underage drinking.:D
I guess revenge has a way of working itself out sometimes.
Deano

unleashed
03-17-2004, 06:24 PM
Opppss here is my boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/249l8.JPG
Deano

Kachina26
03-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by WaterBox
Definitley a few PUNKS out there that need there ass stomped in the mud.:mad: It's too bad there's not a way that the board members couldn't be easily identified by other members out there. Like a small whip antenna with a small flag or something. I know that every time I am in the channel, or on the lake period I am always woundering who out there is board members. Or who you could go to and count on for some quick help. Or a COLD ONE:D :D Any Idea's ??? how about this for a flag http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=2221&dateline=1067842930

H20 Party Starter
03-17-2004, 06:30 PM
My boat is in that Pic:D Far left
I'll see you out there Deano......fuk the boat, Look for my beer-bong
<-------------------------------------:cool:

hot_diggity_dog
03-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by WaterBox
Definitley a few PUNKS out there that need there ass stomped in the mud.:mad: It's too bad there's not a way that the board members couldn't be easily identified by other members out there. Like a small whip antenna with a small flag or something. I know that every time I am in the channel, or on the lake period I am always woundering who out there is board members. Or who you could go to and count on for some quick help. Or a COLD ONE:D :D Any Idea's ???
WB
There is this other boating site that will have them pretty soon.
It's mostly ***boat guy's on the other site anyway's, Parker and Havasu.

unleashed
03-17-2004, 06:38 PM
H2O, I know your boat as we hung out last year at the first sandbar during Laborday or Memorial(Can't remember). Anyhow I'll lookout for you guys this weekend. I'll drop my boat in the water friday about 2 or 3 staying at the nautical.
Deano

jdnichols
03-17-2004, 10:30 PM
Deano, we'll be staying there also, doing our Havsau for Youth Lunch Run Saturday.
I still have your pictures from last fall, I'll bring them with in case you want them.
Jim

Ivan Dan
03-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Unleashed~ So when is the new boat gonna be done? How far along is it? Got any pics so far?

unleashed
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
What up Ivan, I had to nix the DCB deal as it turned out not to be in the cards for this year. Im sticking with my 32 Force for now. See you out at the river soon. This weekend is supposed to be 95!
Deano

dc96819
03-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Wheres all the cops when you need them

jackpunx
03-18-2004, 07:53 AM
We'll be staying at the Nautical .. getting there fri and launching sat morning.. Is anyone goign to do a breakfast run to havasu springs?.. I figure we'll start out in the channel and then head up to the sand bar in the afternoon sporting my SHOCKER..LOL

unleashed
03-18-2004, 10:28 AM
JD, Yes bring the photos I'll definitly take them. You still have the Warlock?? See you all out there.
Deano

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Anyhow I did a check on the plate and they are from Bullhead city and that same night they were pulled over for a DUI and underage drinking.:D
I guess revenge has a way of working itself out sometimes.
Deano
NICE:D
Deano, keep an eye out for Dennis26 in the White/Blue/Red Mach 26 we were running with last weekend...he will be out with a couple of buds and a boat full (9) girls...:D

LAVEYSABRE575
03-18-2004, 02:22 PM
DEANO are you headed out the wkend of the 26th....derek

al cole'holic
03-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
NICE:D
Deano, keep an eye out for Dennis26 in the White/Blue/Red Mach 26 we were running with last weekend...he will be out with a couple of buds and a boat full (9) girls...:D
..keep an eye out for me heading up quick like on Friday :D

BLOWN HOWARD
03-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey heading out to havasu in about an hr, lets all hook up i will be in the channel with H20 on sat morn. 22howard offshore with the numbers 171 on the side. Gonna be a good weekend. see you all out there. Hey Mbrown you not going out huh?????

unleashed
03-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Mike Brown, Why arent you going?? Come on dude its gonna be 95 degrees and your bud is going to have 9 chicks in the boat, I guess I'll have to fill in for ya! Lavey I will be out again the first week of april which I think is the 2nd and the weekend after that as well. This time of the year is the absolute best weather wise. I'll try to keep an eye out for everyone.
Deano

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 03:26 PM
Mike Brown, Why arent you going??
Got a young friends 70th B-Day party in town I cannot miss....but I will be dragging my A$$ back out next weekend....hope to see you all down there then....

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
..keep an eye out for me heading up quick like on Friday :D
I think they will need an additional boat:eek: :rolleyes: :) :idea:

BLOWN HOWARD
03-18-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey Mbrown you know i always got room on my boat for woman thats for dam sure, even if i have to kick out some guys for the woman........

al cole'holic
03-18-2004, 10:03 PM
I think they will need an additional boat:eek: :rolleyes: :) :idea:
I pretty much figured that one out all by myself bro ;)
So me and my bro ONLY will be heading up tomorrow with the new Nordic :D

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 10:07 PM
I pretty much figured that one out all by myself bro ;)
So me and my bro ONLY will be heading up tomorrow with the new Nordic :D
Good to hear someone is there to lend a hand:idea2:

al cole'holic
03-18-2004, 10:11 PM
Good to hear someone is there to lend a hand:idea2:
..sshhhhh, not so loud dude! :D

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Nut'n wrong with hanging out with your bro in his new Nordic:rolleyes:

al cole'holic
03-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Nut'n wrong with hanging out with your bro in his new Nordic:rolleyes:
I would have to PM you the details on how this weekend ended up working for me cause it is just plain wrong on my part!! :D

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 10:18 PM
I would have to PM you the details on how this weekend ended up working for me cause it is just plain wrong on my part!! :D
Screw the PM....I just want pics...I already told Dennis26 and Supersport; I WANT PICS:D

mbrown2
03-18-2004, 10:19 PM
You guys have a good time Murphs last night? The Green Ritas were OK at Cuc's

al cole'holic
03-18-2004, 10:24 PM
You guys have a good time Murphs last night? The Green Ritas were OK at Cuc's
I think it was good...??...walked home, puked all over the bathroom wall, made it to work this morning :D
..check your PM...

bob briley
03-19-2004, 12:15 AM
sounds like glamis punks are going to the river now

jackpunx
03-19-2004, 08:36 AM
I cant wait anymore.. Im out of here.. See you guys there:D