PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen "BIGGIE SMALLS ???

BILLY.B
03-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Haven't seen or heard from the "BOY" in sometime. Just wondering what kinda problem's he's gotten himself into lately. ;)

Mrs. Lynn Anderson
03-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Howdy Billy, I heard you were here, I didnt know ya'll knew my cusin' Jimbo. He sure gets all riled up at this cumputer stuff. After all, We see him as the studiest one in the family! Them "Taco Buggy's" are a big money maker, no matter what ya say! He's trying to save up for one of those Special paint jobs. So Billy, Do you do "Body Paint", and does "Bobby" do the detail work? :confused:

Mrs. Lynn Anderson
03-15-2004, 08:10 PM
And I must say that Mr. Biggie Smalls has a cute little Crack.:)

BILLY.B
03-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Lynn Anderson
Howdy Billy, I heard you were here, I didnt know ya'll knew my cusin' Jimbo. He sure gets all riled up at this cumputer stuff. After all, We see him as the studiest one in the family! Them "Taco Buggy's" are a big money maker, no matter what ya say! He's trying to save up for one of those Special paint jobs. So Billy, Do you do "Body Paint", and does "Bobby" do the detail work? :confused: Yes Lynn we do BODY PAINT, especially on them there "TACO'S". And believe it or not the cost is next to nothing, and we get very involved in each and everyone of our job's. Finger painting is alittle extra though. And riodog , Bobby do lots of that there de-tail.:D

SUI-CY-COLE
03-15-2004, 08:39 PM
i heard a rumor that after needles he will be looking for more than just a paint job........

BILLY.B
03-15-2004, 08:58 PM
Whatcha talkin about WILLIS!!!!;)

wsuwrhr
03-15-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Yes Lynn we do BODY PAINT, especially on them there "TACO'S". And believe it or not the cost is next to nothing, and we get very involved in each and everyone of our job's. Finger painting is alittle extra though. And riodog , Bobby do lots of that there de-tail.:D
Billy, if you need a striper for the fingerpainted jobs let me know.
Brian

Mrs. Lynn Anderson
03-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Billy knows he can all ways call Little-O-Me

wsuwrhr
03-15-2004, 09:22 PM
You guys are wierd, now assuming women's names. Geez, maybe I don't want a v-drive after all.
Brian

BILLY.B
03-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
You guys are wierd, now assuming women's names. Geez, maybe I don't want a v-drive after all.
Brian YES YOU DO CHIEF!!!!. I heard Lynn owns a "ANTHONY JET BOAT". Just like someone else we know. :eek:

Mrs. Lynn Anderson
03-15-2004, 09:35 PM
"Anthony Jetboat" doesn't that sound real close to that"Jerkboat Guru" Stud. What a man. Do you think he shrinks in
"Cole'd Water".

Mrs. Lynn Anderson
03-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Yes Lynn we do BODY PAINT, especially on them there "TACO'S". And believe it or not the cost is next to nothing, and we get very involved in each and everyone of our job's. Finger painting is alittle extra though. And riodog , Bobby do lots of that there de-tail.:D
Oh Billy, You excite me sooooo! I want to hear "Shop talk", Tear that motor out from between those stringers. Send it out, get it up and running, make it run Hard again
btw---------- who does your Powder Coating!!