PDA

View Full Version : I just got shot in the back with a paintball gun.

Mandelon
03-17-2004, 08:49 AM
It hurts.
One of my doofus employees goofing around. Trying to be cool but just pissing off the boss.
I've got a nice big round bruise. :( Someone's going to be getting the shitty assignments for a while....:rolleyes:

Jordy
03-17-2004, 08:55 AM
We used to have paintball fights at work. All the mechanics had them in their tool boxes. If you wanted to go into the shop you opened the door while still standing behind it and you could guarantee that half a dozen markers would bounce off the door. Half the equipment in the yard had paint splatters on them... good times. :D

Mandelon
03-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Its a lot more fun when you have a gun too. :D

78Eliminator
03-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Got a story for you (I am in a talkative mood this morning).
This guy I knew in High School was a real prankster. Back when paintball guns were brand new and no one really knew about them (the mid 80s) he used to drive around and shoot people with red balls. They would think that they were actually shot and fall on the ground and scream. Yeah, I know, he was a real ass hole.
Anyway, one day he is driving down the road and sees some guy on a 18 speed bike in the bike lane. Him and his buddy pull along side and shoot him. He crashes his bike and falls. He gets a big kick out of that. Well, the biker he shot, turns out is an Ironman. Ever know anyone that is an Ironman? You have to be one tuff son of a bitch to swim 3 miles, bike 100, then run 24 in a row. Anyway, the biker falls down and they pull away. About five miles ahead there is a little traffic and they get stuck in it. All of a sudden this guy comes out of no where and grabs him and pulls him out of his driver seat through the window. He picked him up by his shirt with one hand and walked into a restaurant and yelled for someone to call the police.
He ended up doing three months in jail for that one and it was, in my opinion, not enough time......

126driver
03-17-2004, 09:09 AM
So, there is a God afterall.
126<--------wonderin' what he did to piss Him off. :D

BADBLOWN572
03-17-2004, 09:10 AM
At my old job, we used to use the airsoft pellet guns and shoot each other all day long. Kept them in our toolboxes and often carried them with ourselves. One time we built a special launching gun which was nothing more than an air blower with a tube connected that would perfectly fit the airsoft pelets. With 120psi in an aircompressor, those suckers hurt like a MoFo if you got hit. I got tagged in cheek one time and it left a nice welt and black and blue mark.
Once those got boring we built miniture spud guns that we would use to shoot each other. Usually used grapes or cherries so wouldn't hurt too bad. We had them dialed in perfectly and they were acurate! Could tag someone on the other side of the shop no problem
We were a bunch of pranksters that had a good time and always got into trouble.

Mandelon
03-17-2004, 09:10 AM
When I was a kid we stole one of the old fire extinguishers that used air pressure and water from the high school.
We'd go around and squirt it at people. Mobile wet t-shirt contests! One night we blasted a line of people waiting to get into a movie theater......harmless prank really, but a couple of guys came chasing after us. We got stuck behind some cars at a red light.........(the anticipation builds)...................................the guys were getting closer...............closer...................clos er.................the light turns green and we get away just in time......:D
Later that night as we get back to his house we hear his sister bitching about some assholes who squirted them with water when they were in line at the movies....LOL :D :D

Jungle Boy
03-17-2004, 09:20 AM
We used to drive around in the country and shoot mailboxes with a 410 shotgun. They would have hung us if we got caught.:frown:

Mandelon
03-17-2004, 09:23 AM
Hope I don't get fragged! :D

78Eliminator
03-17-2004, 09:24 AM
One time, when I was 17, after drinking all night we ended up at denny's. We sat there and ate like it was our last meal (as you usually do when you are drunk). Anyway, the check comes and I find out my buddy has no money so I say I will put it on the credit card. I go up there and charge it and my card is declined (I mentioned that I was 17, right? :D). Anyway, I go back to the seat and I tell my buddy to roll around the side of the parking lot with his Honda Elite 50 scooter.
I walk into the pisser, and I give my buddy about three minutes to get the scooter lind up at the front door. I come out and make a b-line for the exit. That manager is staring right at me. I say "Hold on, I got to get some money form my friend", but he isn't buying it. I hop on the back of the Elite 50 and tell him to gun it. Two guys, riding drunk on a scooter, looking like fags. We pull away and as usual it takes a long time for this gutless piece of shit to get rolling. The manager runs up behind me and grabs my shirt. I start punching his hand to make him let go. He is actually slowing the scooter back down. We are all going down the middle of the street with this guy using all his might to hold us. I am even considering getting off the scooter and decking him, but I just don't have the heart.
I finally wrestle his hand off my shirt and he lets go. The persistant son of a bitch tries to grab me again and I keep bitch slapping his hand so he doesn't get a hold of my shirt. Finally the scooter gets up to "Carl Louis" speed and the manager falls behind. That was one of the funniest things that has ever happenend to me. I was laughing so fricking hard while I was trying to get that manager to let me get away clean LOL :D
Poor bastard just wanted his $17.00

4day!!
03-17-2004, 09:32 AM
One time at band camp... oops wrong thread

LHC Kirby
03-17-2004, 09:34 AM
One time at band camp......:D

OGShocker
03-17-2004, 10:44 AM
Let's see....... He shot an unarmed man.....In the back.....at work?
I'd take that PBGun at shoot him in the junk!;)

superdave013
03-17-2004, 11:15 AM
that guy rules! I'ed love to shoot my boss with a paint ball gun!

Tom Brown
03-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
One time we built a special launching gun which was nothing more than an air blower with a tube connected that would perfectly fit the airsoft pelets. With 120psi in an aircompressor, those suckers hurt like a MoFo if you got hit. I got tagged in cheek one time and it left a nice welt and black and blue mark.
Did you tell people who asked that you were recently at a Sex Pistols concert?

SchellSchock
03-17-2004, 02:12 PM
When I was a kid we stole one of the old fire extinguishers that used air pressure and water from the high school.
Did the same stunt only..... mixed red food color in the water... Got some people at the bus stop, walking down the street etc. Thought it was great fun, (what a dumbass I was when I was younger,..... last week), Anyhow called it off when we sprayed a car driven by a sweet little old lady, typical "Blue Hair", except side window wasn't closed like we thought.

miller19j
03-17-2004, 02:32 PM
So Justin,….You admit to riding on the back of a Honda Elite 50 scooter with another guy driving?
Lmao….and you want us to believe that you are strait? :D

Liberator TJ1984
03-17-2004, 03:23 PM
:rolleyes: since we are doing pranks
Take 2 metal trash cans and put across the street from each other....get some 80 or so test fishing line and stretch across the road .... tied to each can handle....grab a beer and wait for the Mayhem....oh yea make sure the cans are not in front of your house:D

Pointerman
03-17-2004, 04:06 PM
So all you guys playing with paintball markers wear eye protection all the time at work, right? Just making sure everyone knows how much damage they can do to an unprotected eye. Seriously... I had a friend come very close to going blind in one eye because he wasn't wearing a mask at a paintball field (he was off the field watching and netting was insufficient). Hate to pee in everyone's wheaties, but it is pretty serious stuff.

BADBLOWN572
03-17-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SchellSchock
Did the same stunt only..... mixed red food color in the water... Got some people at the bus stop, walking down the street etc. Thought it was great fun, (what a dumbass I was when I was younger,..... last week), Anyhow called it off when we sprayed a car driven by a sweet little old lady, typical "Blue Hair", except side window wasn't closed like we thought.
We found a bunch of the extinguishers at a metal salvage yard one time. Back what I was a little punk ass, my friends and I would take my dad's Suburban (lifted on 35's), which was huge at that time and go cruising. We found this area in Anaheim where they were widening the freeway but the construction zone was open. We would give the extinguisher to the passenger in the Suburban while I was driving. While at a light near the construction zone, we would spray the extinguisher at the driver in the car to the right who had his window down. A lot of water, at high pressure, would go right into the car. They would always chase us, but since the truck was bigger than anything else out on the road, we would ditch them. Talk about someone being pissed off! I know if I got sprayed, I would have done everything that I could to catch that person and if successful, I would have beat their ass!

SLAPPING_GLASS
03-18-2004, 12:33 AM
Hell when i was in high school it was real popular to have fire ext hanging on the inside of your car on the post between the wind shield and the door windows..anyways some of the fire ext you could actually spin the top of them off we would empty and rinse them out make a little mixed drink screw the top back on and hang it back up wala portable bar lol

v-drive
03-18-2004, 05:58 AM
In our company we have squirtgun fights. One year an engineer brought in one of those long one push guns. That evening I allowed the guys in the machine shop to work over and "we" made our own long guns. 3" dia. pvc 6' long and a 4" long piston driven by 160 pounds of air . The machine shop wins again.
:D v-drive