PDA

View Full Version : cfw fathers day

79 Howard
03-17-2004, 07:54 PM
This will be the first cfw I've been to, would like if some one would post dates and info on camp sites/ phone #s etc.

TNT MOTORSPORTS
03-18-2004, 08:01 PM
IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO CFW ON FATHER'S DAY YOUR IN 4 A BIG SURPRISE .LOTS OF FAST BOATS, COLD BEER & GOOD PEOPLE.

gigblower
05-11-2004, 03:47 PM
We're making our first trip to CFW on Fathers Day weekend & really looking forward to it.
Spoke to Michelle at CFW this morning. She says over 300 "hot boats" were there on Fathers Day Weekend last year. There are NO sites left in 1/4 Mile Cove, and there are only a FEW sites available on the South Side near the Cove.
They take reservations Mon, Tues & Wedn from 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. only, and you must have a credit card to reserve by phone. There's a 2 night minimum @ $18 a night, + $7 reservation fee (total for 2 nights is $43). The number is 916-408-5037.

ColeTR1
05-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Do most people go up for the week before? Are there more boats on the weekend or during the week? What are the exact dates? Are there any hotels near bye?

SANGER-RICH
05-11-2004, 05:34 PM
I have another question, with Bakersfield running an event the same weekend wont that screw up Fathers day at CFW??????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :frown: :frown:

Sangster
05-11-2004, 06:28 PM
NOPE......... :cool: :cool: :cool:....CFW, Be there or be Square........:D :D :D

Wildboats
05-11-2004, 06:48 PM
I will be there saturday am. Will that be too late to get a spot ??

Hud
05-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Lol's:D

Sangster
05-11-2004, 07:42 PM
I think the NJBA will take a Hit on Fathers Day weekend... At least from the No.Cal Boats.......

Wildboats
05-11-2004, 07:44 PM
DANG........

infotraker
05-12-2004, 07:36 AM
Looking forward to CFW Fathers Day. Maybe hotels can be found in Lincoln or Roseville (not to far away) I plan on unveiling my newly painted Sanger Pickle and engine mods that weekend. The boat is going back together in a couple of weeks. Will be anchored by the S. Ramp . Paint is being done by Kenvin at Canyon Boats, being sanded now and hoefully painteds in 2 weeks. I had the target media blasted by Phil at Precision stripping in Lodi, great job. Engine machining being done at Ron and Joey Grose in Lodi. Engine being put back together by me !

smalls
05-12-2004, 07:42 AM
Jim, Lookin foward to seein the new Paint & Motor. Who did ya have do the Paint?

dossangers
05-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Sangster
I think the NJBA will take a Hit on Fathers Day weekend... At least from the No.Cal Boats....... Who wants to go to the DRAGS when the SO-CALS are in TOWN!!!! ''COM'ON!!

smalls
05-12-2004, 08:10 AM
Come on...

Sangster
05-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by dossangers
Who wants to go to the DRAGS when the SO-CALS are in TOWN!!!! ''COM'ON!!
I hear that.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
05-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Well as far as drags go at sac. speedway P.S.C.A are the one's to watch!! Lots of shit talking$$$$ and good old fashioned street racing at the track!!;)

Sangster
05-12-2004, 07:38 PM
So... Flyte......Will your Turd be ready for Fathers Day.......:cool: :cool: :cool:... Or.. Will you be showin' up with some weather beatin' time slips from 20 years ago and a six pack of coors lite......:cool: :cool: :cool:

Jr. bentpipes
05-13-2004, 05:07 AM
WOW!!! Is that a double swing? talk about your punches!!! It will be throw down time now!!! If this doesn't get things going,I don't know what will!!!! This is going to be biggest fathers day yet,unless T-BAG decides to race, I am trying to talk him in to skipping ONE,but you can't blame a guy when he is in the points running, the MULLET BULLET kicks ass!!! wish him luck this weekend. Look out there Sangster, I hear there is a lot of nitrous in a certain flat!!! and he don't like hydros!!!!!:D

smalls
05-13-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Well as far as drags go at sac. speedway P.S.C.A are the one's to watch!! Lots of shit talking$$$$ and good old fashioned street racing at the track!!;)
Flyte, What are the dates on the P.S.C.A stuff ??????

Her454
05-13-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Jr. bentpipes
the MULLET BULLET kicks ass!!!
Good Luck T-Bag, See ya there!!!!!!:D

Sangster
05-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Jr. bentpipes
WOW!!! Is that a double swing? talk about your punches!!! It will be throw down time now!!! If this doesn't get things going,I don't know what will!!!! This is going to be biggest fathers day yet,unless T-BAG decides to race, I am trying to talk him in to skipping ONE,but you can't blame a guy when he is in the points running, the MULLET BULLET kicks ass!!! wish him luck this weekend. Look out there Sangster, I hear there is a lot of nitrous in a certain flat!!! and he don't like hydros!!!!!:D
Jest trying to get the ball rollin'..... And Flyte's always fun to get goin'...... I hear ya' on the NOS/Flat.... Jest hope he has enough Nos...... :cool: :cool: :cool:

FLYTE RISK
05-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Smallzz not sure I know last year it was in july and it was real hot like chowchilla suicycole knows though. Sangster, no nos needed hear all motor will take care of buisness, as a matter of fact just took the flat out a couple of days ago seems to run well enough for another 30.. LOL How is your ride comin along?:cool: :cool: :p

Brodie
05-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by dossangers
Who wants to go to the DRAGS when the SO-CALS are in TOWN!!!! ''COM'ON!!
well i guess im comeing up too. Hopin ol SangerBoy has the bubbeldeck done.
I wanta ride in that beauty!

Sangster
05-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Smallzz not sure I know last year it was in july and it was real hot like chowchilla suicycole knows though. Sangster, no nos needed hear all motor will take care of buisness, as a matter of fact just took the flat out a couple of days ago seems to run well enough for another 30.. LOL How is your ride comin along?:cool: :cool: :p
Good to hear Dave.... We took it out last Saturday to see if it works... Runs like always.... Your probally right...You got plenty of motor..... :D :D :D

Slyder
05-13-2004, 05:40 PM
F.Y.I. - P.S.C.A. is weekend of July 9th at Sacto.

Sangster
05-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Flyte....Your 454ci motorhome motor against my little ole '427ci deal was cool... Cept' this year we ain't runnin' Pump Gas..... :D :D :D

FLYTE RISK
05-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Right on Sangster, mine is not stumbling this year either.. The motorhome motor should pull a few steep grades this year!! LOL:D :D

smalls
05-17-2004, 08:47 AM
Only 30 more days.... Come On!