PDA

View Full Version : Morality Test...

Jbb
03-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Morality Test
This test only has one question but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneously
Please scroll down slowly and consider each line.
You are in Florida . . .in Miami to be exact. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper and you're caught in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career making photos.
There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is showing all of it's destructive fury. You see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, not to be taken away with the debris. You move closer . . .somehow the woman looks familiar. Suddenly you know who it is . . . it's Hillary Clinton!
At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under, forever. You have two options: you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful women.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Here's the question and please give an honest answer:
Would you select color film or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Scream
03-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Definately Black and White to accurately and dramatically capture the nuance of anguish as the bitch drowns...IMHO that is.;)

Mandelon
03-18-2004, 01:15 PM
I think black and white would capture the moment best.

mikev
03-18-2004, 01:21 PM
ditto on the black and white only dont want any democrats trying to change the subject based on the "color" issue.:D :D

AdrenelineOD
03-18-2004, 01:25 PM
Black and white photo. Who the hell would save her ass?

Ducatista
03-18-2004, 01:35 PM
Just like in sixteen candles...."black & white would really capture the moment." :)

CA Stu
03-18-2004, 01:37 PM
How can I take her picture while I'm throwing bricks at her?
Thanks
CA Stu

Dave C
03-18-2004, 01:55 PM
question... could I use a scope?

repo man
03-18-2004, 04:20 PM
i'd try to keep my foot on her back out of the picture.

73beast
03-18-2004, 04:37 PM
Black and white.