PDA

View Full Version : I Will Pay You to...............

SoCal Power
03-18-2004, 05:21 PM
take over my Verizon account.
Here's the story. I just got a new job which includes company provided cell phone service.
I have 14 months left on my personal Verizon cell account and will be stuck paying a minimum amount (around $15.00/month plus the other bs charges they seem to fit in) on a service I will not be using or pay 175.00 to terminate it. So I'll have to pay 175.00 in one payment or 225.00+ spreadout over 14 months.
What I would like to do is pay somebody an incentive to take over the remainder of my contract commitment. The number I have is in the 909 area code and I think it will have to remain in use by the person who takes over the contract. Not sure though.
Basically I want to pay $75.00 to someone to takeover the contract. The downside is the person taking over the account will need to provide their own phone since I had the new company number transferred to my exisiting phone.
It's a longshot but thought I would give it try.
Dave Batista

BIGTYME
03-18-2004, 06:58 PM
dave, you work for windowmaster?

Dr. Eagle
03-18-2004, 07:03 PM
I'd say keep your cell phone, that way you won't be arguing with your company over personal phone calls. I have a work phone and my personal phone, damn if I am going to have a conversation with our accountant every month over my work bill!
Just a thought.

LHC Kirby
03-18-2004, 07:07 PM
I'll do it..... oh wait 909. never mind:cool:

SoCal Power
03-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by BIGTYME
dave, you work for windowmaster?
No, I work for Physical Acoustics. We manufacturer hardware and software for non-destructive testing of materials and various structures and manufactured goods. I handle sales responsibilities in the western U.S.

superV
03-19-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by SoCal Power
No, I work for Physical Acoustics. We manufacturer hardware and software for non-destructive testing of materials and various structures and manufactured goods. I handle sales responsibilities in the western U.S.
Small world Im a Level III in all methods of NDT and always buying new shit!

Sun burners
03-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by LHC Kirby
I'll do it..... oh wait 909. never mind:cool:
LOL!

topless
03-19-2004, 07:50 PM
I'll do it. My daughter wants a phone and I have one. just not the service. PM me.