PDA

View Full Version : Havasu WebCam

HavasuDoll
03-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Quick Question; There used to be a webcam for lake havasu you could see the channel. Does anyone know of a webcam that is working for Lake havasu now?:confused:

HavasuDoll
03-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Well I guess this means that no one has any Idea if there is a website for a live cam at Havasu

RiverToysJas
03-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by HavasuDoll
Well I guess this means that no one has any Idea if there is a website for a live cam at Havasu
Not sure about the web-cam, but Late at night on infomercial, they sell videos of Havasu. ;) Perhaps you can order one of those. :p
RTJas :D

Dr. Eagle
03-18-2004, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Not sure about the web-cam, but Late at night on infomercial, they sell videos of Havasu. ;) Perhaps you can order one of those. :p
RTJas :D [/QUOTE
was that the fo shizzle snoop dog videos?

RiverToysJas
03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverToysJas
RTJas :D [/QUOTE
was that the fo shizzle snoop dog videos?
Yeah, that's the ones. I think if you act now, you also get "Horny, Hottie, Lezbo, Junior College Chicks Gone Bad - VIII"

Dr. Eagle
03-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Yeah, that's the ones. I think if you act now, you also get "Horny, Hottie, Lezbo, Junior College Chicks Gone Bad - VIII"
Snoop dog style.... Nice...:D

Beav
03-19-2004, 03:42 AM
There use to be a live web-cam mounted on London Bridge. I don't think they bring it up on-line until Memorial weekend tho.

Tremor Girl
03-19-2004, 06:16 AM
http://www.phoenix360.com/weather/metrix/station.asp?unit=12
This is the only one I know of but, it doesn't seem to be working today. Sorry.

PlyaPlya22
03-19-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Tremor Girl
http://www.phoenix360.com/weather/metrix/station.asp?unit=12
This is the only one I know of but, it doesn't seem to be working today. Sorry.
That is the one that is mounted on top of the hotel. They just changed the name.

HavasuDoll
03-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Thank you for your reply... I miss the one that used to be pointed at the channel where all the boats line up... it was on havasuespringbrake.com... but that sight is gone now... too bad it is cool to see how busy things are. :rolleyes: