PDA

View Full Version : Political pole.

HCS
03-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Bush or Kerry?

HCS
03-18-2004, 08:06 PM
If your gunna have a political thread you need to vote.;)

redneckgirl
03-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Bush 2004 :D Need I say more :D :D
RNG

twistedpair
03-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
RNG
More Bush in '04
Kerry won't Lick Bush
(Just two of my favorite slogans)

mike37
03-18-2004, 08:12 PM
go bush

HCS
03-18-2004, 08:13 PM
OK, who's the Bush licker that voted for Kerry?:D

Scream
03-18-2004, 08:23 PM
Dubya fo sho

LASERRAY
03-18-2004, 11:20 PM
Why, what is this bush licking that you speak of?:confused: ;)

OGShocker
03-18-2004, 11:24 PM
I am not sure...:D ;)
The sight of this freaks out AZDon and Catmando...:p
http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg http://www.GeorgeWBush.com/images/emailimages/E-bannerNarrow.jpg

Tom Brown
03-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Paul Martin

OGShocker
03-19-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Paul Martin
LMAO!

mikev
03-19-2004, 09:55 AM
check out this speach by cheney the other day it is awsome forward to all the "dummycrats"
Cheney speach (http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110004831)

91nordic29
03-19-2004, 10:15 AM
at least we can spell:p

mikev
03-19-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 91nordic29
at least we can spell:p
they need spell check on the boards.

gnarley
03-19-2004, 10:28 AM
They both suck

91nordic29
03-19-2004, 10:29 AM
no worries. just rattlin' your cage a little;)

gnarley
03-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
RNG
So RNG, you don't care that Republican's want to take away a woman's choice to choose what to do when she is pregnant? And your OK with that even if it meant you could die due to pregnancy? And you feel it is allright that if you were raped that you would be prevented from ending the unwanted pregnancy?

rivercrazy
03-19-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by gnarley
They both suck
I agree.....:(

OGShocker
03-19-2004, 11:06 AM
All Americans, regardless of political party, can be proud of what our nation has achieved in this historic time, when so many depended on us, and all the world was watching. And I have been very proud to work with a president who--like other presidents we have known--has shown, in his own conduct, the optimism, and strength, and decency of the great nation he serves.
Dick Cheney

gnarley
03-19-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
All Americans, regardless of political party, can be proud of what our nation has achieved in this historic time, when so many depended on us, and all the world was watching. And I have been very proud to work with a president who--like other presidents we have known--has shown, in his own conduct, the optimism, and strength, and decency of the great nation he serves.
Dick Cheney
Quoting Cheney is like quoting the Devil, his hands are so deep in the cookie jar and padding everyone around him it makes me wana puke.

OGShocker
03-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Quoting Cheney is like quoting the Devil, his hands are so deep in the cookie jar and padding everyone around him it makes me wana puke.
The DEVIL?
**** YOU!
You say stupid things you get simple responses.

Ducatista
03-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Who are the 3 idiots that voted they don't give a shit? Cuz ya got not right to flap your mouths either way.:rolleyes:

gnarley
03-19-2004, 11:58 AM
The DEVIL?
**** YOU!
You say stupid things you get simple responses.
I have my opinion, you have yours, but I don't belittle people or cuss at them for their opinion, that was my opinion.
So this is now mine of you. You just must just be F'n stupid & narrow minded to think the way you do and have a severe case of cranial rectosis. ;) Pull your head out of your ASS and wipe the sh*t off your eyes and out of your ears so you can see and hear what is really happening around you.
Grow up.

Tom Brown
03-19-2004, 12:10 PM
Translation:
I'm a democrat and refuse to admit there is anything good about any republican. Since attacking Dick Cheney's competence would undermine my credibility, I am going to paint him as corrupt. It helps keep my world small... just the way I like it.
Hey republicans:
Before you assume me to be on your side, you should know that I like Hillary Clinton. :D

HCS
03-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Personally I think people should give a shit.
Bush needs to finish his job. Someone needed to clean up the
pit of the world and the only one that was going to do it was U.S.
Now we need to finish the job. Leave the man in there that's
going to get it done. Kerry wants to hunker down and back out.
That's not what we "The U.S." stand for. You get hit in the face
you don't run and hide you kick ass.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey republicans:
Before you assume me to be on your side, you should know that I like Hillary Clinton. :D
Suddenly "Canatard" Takes on an entirely new meaning! :D

HCS
03-19-2004, 12:22 PM
I like Chelsey better. Much better catch.;)

gnarley
03-19-2004, 12:29 PM
Translation:
I'm a democrat and refuse to admit there is anything good about any republican. Since attacking Dick Cheney's competence would undermine my credibility, I am going to paint him as corrupt. It helps keep my world small... just the way I like it.
Hey republicans:
TB, I don't know a thing about your politicsÂ’ up there in the great white north and stay out of it, it ain't my country. ;)
I really hate our political system the way it now is here in the USA but I don't think there is a better place to live or a political system that currently works better. Is this flip flopping? NO it means I don't like it and think it could be better! Both of our political parties suck, and I really mean that and feel it really divides the population. It has been a very long time that there has been anyone as President that truly unified the country.
Bush is on the right and Kerry on the left and no one is near the middle, that sure makes for a unified country.

gnarley
03-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
Personally I think people should give a shit.
Bush needs to finish his job. Someone needed to clean up the
pit of the world and the only one that was going to do it was U.S.
Now we need to finish the job. Leave the man in there that's
going to get it done. Kerry wants to hunker down and back out.
That's not what we "The U.S." stand for. You get hit in the face
you don't run and hide you kick ass.
Hey Hardcore, I understand your feelings but why does the USA need to be the friggin world police? That's not what I want to pay for. I would like to see the quality of life in the USA improve and fix the roads and improve schools. If the people in the other countries want money let'em earn it, and if they want protection let'em pay us for it. I'm tired of our tax dollars going to other places and not improving the quality of life at home.

Tom Brown
03-19-2004, 12:40 PM
Gnarley, I'm cool with your politics despite that not being necessary for us to be friends. :)
HCS, as far as knowing you're right and kicking ass, that's what the Alciada did. It is wrong. How about knowing you're right and minding your own business? How about retaliating for being attacked? Going on a capitalist jihad is terrorism.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Bush is on the right .
Now just a minute.
Bush is on the right? With the largest increase in spending for social programs in Decades?????
My problem with George W. is he is too much like a Democrat. Loves to spend money... Not that he is conservative.

Tom Brown
03-19-2004, 12:43 PM
hmmm... 3 minutes and no death threads? WTF? You can't all be too upset to type. :D :D :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2004, 12:44 PM
hmmm... 3 minutes and no death threads? WTF? You can't all be too upset to type. :D :D :D :D :D
Wait a minute.......:D

gnarley
03-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Now just a minute.
Bush is on the right? With the largest increase in spending for social programs in Decades?????
My problem with George W. is he is too much like a Democrat. Loves to spend money... Not that he is conservative.
I don't know what spending, I've seen nothing improve other than homeland security but I know the spending is huge. As a conservitive the religious right loves him.

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2004, 12:57 PM
I don't know what spending, I've seen nothing improve other than homeland security but I know the spending is huge. As a conservitive the religious right loves him.
M-E-D-I-C-A-R-E

HCS
03-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Hey Hardcore, I understand your feelings but why does the USA need to be the friggin world police? That's not what I want to pay for. I would like to see the quality of life in the USA improve and fix the roads and improve schools. If the people in the other countries want money let'em earn it, and if they want protection let'em pay us for it. I'm tired of our tax dollars going to other places and not improving the quality of life at home.
Got to go eat my sandwich. Besides all that other stuff.......
that's another subject.:D :D

totenhosen
03-19-2004, 01:04 PM
We need to start fixing some of our problems at home and stop with the hand outs to foreign countries. Let's keep the ass kicking going but better American lives at the same time.
Personally both suck as do most politicians.

gnarley
03-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by totenhosen
We need to start fixing some of our problems at home and stop with the hand outs to foreign countries. Let's keep the ass kicking going but better American lives at the same time.
Personally both suck as do most politicians.
Well at least now I don't feel alone.:D

Schiada76
03-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Before you assume me to be on your side, you should know that I like Hillary Clinton. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Just like ALL FAGGOTS!:D

OGShocker
03-19-2004, 02:01 PM
I have my opinion, you have yours, but I don't belittle people or cuss at them for their opinion, that was my opinion.
So this is now mine of you. You just must just be F'n stupid & narrow minded to think the way you do and have a severe case of cranial rectosis. ;) Pull your head out of your ASS and wipe the sh*t off your eyes and out of your ears so you can see and hear what is really happening around you.
Grow up.
1994 Fourwinns Liberator 201 Sorry, now I get it.
:rolleyes:

Havasu Cig
03-19-2004, 02:25 PM
If you like your boats you better not vote for kerry, unless you own a sailboat!!!
Bush 41 has owned several Cigarettes. Both are boat friendly unlike the tree hugging Democrates.

gnarley
03-19-2004, 02:26 PM
1994 Fourwinns Liberator 201 Sorry, now I get it.
:rolleyes:
Actually I don't think you ever will. What I own or how I choose to boat makes little difference. I don't know what you own nor do I care. If yours works for you great, mine does what I need for now and I don't see spending 40 to 60K on something else when mine does what I need and probably goes faster than most brand new in that price range and I'm not in debt to a damn thing I own except my home, how 'bout you?
It's people like you with attitudes towards others that show how narrow minded and egocentric you are, maybe you need material things to offset your missing personality and lacking manhood. I'm sorry for you, someday maybe you will be humbled

OGShocker
03-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Before you vote for a Democrat please remember to;
Sell your boat, it is too LOUD!
Sell your off road toys, you only own them to kill desert turtles.
Sell your guns because they kill people all on their own.
Sell your home, life is better in a commune.
Sell your kids if you have more than two, you're taxing the planet.
Sell your SUV, you are only killing our planet with it anyway.
Buy a bike because after they raise your taxes and fee you to death you won't be able to pay for the fuel, ammo, mortgage or diapers anyway.
Sorry for the C&P

Dr. Eagle
03-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Before you vote for a Democrat please remember to;
Sell your boat, it is too LOUD!
Sell your off road toys, you only own them to kill desert turtles.
Sell your guns because they kill people all on their own.
Sell your home, life is better in a commune.
Sell your kids if you have more than two, you're taxing the planet.
Sell your SUV, you are only killing our planet with it anyway.
Buy a bike because after they raise your taxes and fee you to death you won't be able to pay for the fuel, ammo, mortgage or diapers anyway.
Sorry for the C&P
Ouch...... Man you nailed it.....
:eek:

HCS
03-19-2004, 09:57 PM
I'll add one or two.
Your only aloud one kid and one refrigerator.
You must be same sex married and have a transplanted crumb
cruncher.
No civil unions are aloud, you must be same sex married so you
can milk everyone else out of all their money by pretending your something.
You don't pay enough tax to support all the crack heads in rehab.
It's not anyone's fault but yours that your nieghbor cant pay their
bills, because they ****ed themselves out of a car seat. So you
must pay higher taxes to support them.
They need help!
It's not their fault! It's yours.

HighRoller
03-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I laugh when I hear people saying we need to spend more money on schools and roads. Our public schools spend three times as much as private schools and still can't get it done! The problem is the teacher's union, whose sole priority is getting lifetime employment for its members. As far as the roads go, we pay taxes, registration fees and other fees to keep the roads in good shape. It's like pouring money into a sinkhole! CALTRANS is a perfect example. They have never met a deadline and never finished a project under budget. Their objective is milking a job for all its worth so they will have steady work...

TRIMDOG
03-19-2004, 10:33 PM
So RNG, you don't care that Republican's want to take away a woman's choice to choose what to do when she is pregnant? And your OK with that even if it meant you could die due to pregnancy? And you feel it is allright that if you were raped that you would be prevented from ending the unwanted pregnancy? Easy, guy..... Take a technicality like that shit and throw it a somebody as if it has enough weight to shift anybody's overall political bias??? An abortion is something a hard worker (male or female) can always afford to pay for (legal or not), and has been since it's invention. ........:confused:

HighRoller
03-19-2004, 10:44 PM
The woman's right to choose has nothing to do with abortion. It's about sex with no consequences. Now that clinics can quickly and confidentially suck your baby down a drain it's not as important to actually worry about who you're having sex with or if he's using a rubber! And then if you suggest adoption the woman will say "It would be too hard to give up the baby." So killing it is easier?

HCS
03-20-2004, 11:09 AM
RU486.