PDA

View Full Version : Workin out at the YWCA...SWEET!

HighRoller
03-19-2004, 11:29 AM
My GF works for the YWCA and got me a discount membership to the gym there so I can stop being a fat bastard and regain my girlish figure. Well boys, let me just tell you that I have found paradise! Imagine being surrounded by sweating, bouncing coeds of all shapes and sizes clad in spandex and tight sweats. Did I mention this place is right around the corner from Portland State University? Now I'm taking an aerobics class and the instructor is smokin hot! Perfect ass, perfect rack, sweet as hell and the mirrors are the only thing that keeps me from staring! She keeps a close eye on the class so I gotta steal a glance when I can. The pool isn't too bad either, most of the chicks are heavy but I enjoy watching their "buoys" bounce around weightless during water aerobics:D Okay, so I'm a pig, but looking at younger women keeps me young at heart!!!

Reaper1
03-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Dude, part of working out is staring at the Flap Jacks! :)

Nubbs
03-19-2004, 03:02 PM
Highroller,
I'm glad you enjoy yourself at the "Y". I swim at my local "Y". However, I'm usually the skinniest person in the pool. :yuk: That includes all the girls too.

HighRoller
03-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Yeah, sometimes when you look over while your head is underwater it looks like the camera on Wild Kingdon at the Rhino Pond!