PDA

View Full Version : Martinez Lake 3/20 3/21?

Bahner tunnel
03-19-2004, 04:31 PM
I was just wondering how many board members will be at the river this weekend. The weather looks to be low 90's . And the water should be cold as Eskimo pie. I'll be the fat guy in the 19' Liberator , hard to miss that combo .Anyone else going? :D

TOBTEK
03-19-2004, 05:35 PM
we were gona go.....mowing the lawn insted:( :rolleyes:
have a good time!

navycook
03-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Not this weekend.... We'll be out the weekend of 1 April...
Navycook
79 Hondo
All white

GrapeApe
03-20-2004, 10:10 AM
We Will be there next weekend.. Be sure to Post the Conditions when you get back and see this... Water level, temp, any Hot Puss at the Bar, etc...
*** Grape Ape ***

Bahner tunnel
03-20-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm back early, Dammit. I had a slight technical difficulty. It looks like it is time for some lower unit seals. As far as the conditions, it was nice. It was around 97 and pretty clear. No line at the ramps. The water was a little cold at first but not too bad. The water was higher than a few weeks ago. The fist two larger sand bars were exposed but not too many past that .I drove up to Pacacho and did'nt hit any sand bars, although I could run in about a foot of water .I saw a few deck boats up there as well and they seemed to make it o.k. as well. Not too many honies to look at , but that's o.k. I'm married anyways.:D

GrapeApe
03-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Bahner tunnel
I'm back early, Dammit. I had a slight technical difficulty. It looks like it is time for some lower unit seals. As far as the conditions, it was nice. It was around 97 and pretty clear. No line at the ramps. The water was a little cold at first but not too bad. The water was higher than a few weeks ago. The fist two larger sand bars were exposed but not too many past that .I drove up to Pacacho and did'nt hit any sand bars, although I could run in about a foot of water .I saw a few deck boats up there as well and they seemed to make it o.k. as well. Not too many honies to look at , but that's o.k. I'm married anyways.:D
Bahner tunnel,
Sorry to hear about the problems with your Loawer unit seals.. Thanks for the Weather & Water Conditon update. We will be out there this weekend, soaking up the sun...
*** Grape Ape ***

CMABadseed
03-22-2004, 05:05 PM
goin' out to that area on the 1st..ish
stayin at squaw at the dam...who else is goin to be down on that end of the river?