PDA

View Full Version : This sucks

Havaparty
03-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Anybody working on this beautiful sunny day? It's absolutly awesome today here in Havasu but I'm stuck here at the boat factory. oh well somebody has to do it.

welk2party
03-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Bummer. Having drinks and playing ping pong.

LASERRAY
03-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
just got home from work ,VERY NICE HERE TODAY ABOUT 90*,have'n a beer and going to see tanya tucker tonight in concert:D Tanya Tucker was sooooo hot back in the late 70's and 80's. Back then I held her in high regard along with Tatum O'neil, Kristy McNichol, and Olivia Newton-John.:D Have fun tonight.

HighRoller
03-20-2004, 10:15 PM
Bummer. Having drinks and playing ping pong
You're obviously lying unless you have three hands!:D Are you guys playing beer pong? If not you should be.

Blown 472
03-21-2004, 12:47 AM
boo ****ing hoo cry me a river.

HighRoller
03-21-2004, 12:51 AM
He's cryin and he's 30 seconds from the lake. At least I have a real reson to bitch...I live in Gay Marriage land, USA.

Havaparty
03-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by HighRoller
He's cryin and he's 30 seconds from the lake. At least I have a real reson to bitch...I live in Gay Marriage land, USA.
HR, Being able to see the lake from my office window makes it all the worse.

jbtrailerjim
03-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Havaparty
HR, Being able to see the lake from my office window makes it all the worse.
Somehow I still don't feel sorry for you. When you do have time to go to the lake; you only have to drive a few minutes. I have to drive over four hour's to get to Havasu.:rolleyes: ;)

Havaparty
03-21-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
Somehow I still don't feel sorry for you. When you do have time to go to the lake; you only have to drive a few minutes. I have to drive over four hour's to get to Havasu.:rolleyes: ;)
I know I'm being a baby. I'm trying to get out of here today to go get in the water but can't decide what boat to take.

Kim Hanson
03-21-2004, 03:31 PM
I know I'm being a baby. I'm trying to get out of here today to go get in the water but can't decide what boat to take.
Take the Dingy and paddle your ass off, then come back and tell us the same shit.......( . )( . ).....:D

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 04:28 PM
I'd think that'd be the worst part about working in the boating industry. When everyone else is playing you work OT....:frown:

Kim Hanson
03-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I'd think that'd be the worst part about working in the boating industry. When everyone else is playing you work OT....:frown:
I would say it would be ****ing up and have some one on your ass...in your face shit!...( . )( . ).....;)

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I would say it would be ****ing up and have some one on your ass...in your face shit!...( . )( . ).....;)
????????????
You mean like pissed off unhappy yuppie boat owners that you can never satisfy?????
:confused:

Kim Hanson
03-21-2004, 04:52 PM
You said " YUPPY ", I'am not sure if it is that type..It's more like most boaters that spend lots on there ride to see failure with the shit they just got done. I see clueless ****s out there being ...Apprentice's...they work like the rest and if he works on your boat, you pay the same as the real " so called mechanic "

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
You said " YUPPY ", I'am not sure if it is that type..It's more like most boaters that spend lots on there ride to see failure with the shit they just got done. I see clueless ****s out there being ...Apprentice's...they work like the rest and if he works on your boat, you pay the same as the real " so called mechanic "
I know what you mean....
I had a "mechanic" work on my boat one time (this guy was a boxer that fought in Reno and Tahoe all the time with the crooked nose and everything). He serviced the boat and next time I took it out the bilge filled up with gas....
Fortunately I figured out what was going on and tightened up the fuel line. Soooo this guy was supposed to be a pro "mechanic" and coulda killed myself and my sons by being careless...
When I said Yuppy (ie) I was referring to the kind of folks that have money and the service or procuct provider can never please... I see the difficulty working with people like that.
But I see your point... there aren't enough really good journeymen craftsmen in the business. That's why I do most everything to the boat myself now.

Kim Hanson
03-21-2004, 05:11 PM
So when you turned on your blower, you couldn't smell gas? I will leave you alone..Just bugging ya:D .........( . )( . )......;)

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 05:15 PM
There wasn't any gas in the bilge when I turned on the blower. Not until I ran the engine for a while. It wasn't till I got idled out of the harbor area that I noticed it. I think the guy changed the filter that is in the base of the carb and didn't tighten the fitting back up snug. As the engine ran it worked loose and spewed all over the engine... Lucky I didn't go up in a puff of smoke... :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
03-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Whats the problem? Since my boat is gone, nothing else compares?:D

Scream
03-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Wow, I gotta say Tanya is beautiful still...Cool bus pics too.
I wonder what she'd look like in a Rio String:D :D :D