PDA

View Full Version : Just got word!!

Jr. bentpipes
03-20-2004, 05:33 PM
The Mullet Bullet put A leg on the record today posting a 7.49,off the trailer ran a 7.55,He said he probably has a little more for tommorrow, did not want to show it all today!!!! He also said it was rather warm today,hopefully air quality is better tommorrow,Congrats to Wally!!!!!

Bad Meds
03-20-2004, 06:59 PM
A big congrats to Wally . Looks like all his effort is paying off . The Mullet Bullet is hauling Ass !!! :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I went out there to check out the action for the day.
T-bag has his boat and driving dialed in!! That freakin boat gets it!!:cool:
Guru is a little under the weather, I couldn't tell by his driving...he looked picture perfect to me. He was spotted tossing his cookies just prior to climbin in the boat. :( Still ran strong.
The Pinckney family and Quickshot were representing very well.
Never did see super 13.:confused:
77 charger has picked up the program, struggled a little then found some new speed from the new engine program.
I'm sure Sunday will be even better for all these guys!!:)
2 fuelers were there and several Alcohol flats and hydros.:cool: :cool: :cool:

superdave013
03-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Jerry, My dog had surgery on Friday. So I sayed home today. I'm going tomorrow though.
Glad to hear T Bag's movin the mail

Sangster
03-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Guru is a little under the weather, I couldn't tell by his driving...he looked picture perfect to me. He was spotted tossing his cookies just prior to climbin in the boat. Still ran strong.
Maybe Jim Anderson's put the heat on Guru....:D :D :D

FLYTE RISK
03-21-2004, 05:47 PM
Just heard lost wages won the compflat class. Placed second in the 8.0 bracket due to a breakout! T- bag placed second in B.G.F. Bling Bling went down to sucker punch Joe Shelfo.. Pretty cool all the nor cals takin care of buisness!!!! Congrats fellas:D :D

Bad Meds
03-21-2004, 05:53 PM
T-bag won the 7.50 class . It was Bill Rathke and Wally in the final . I heard Wally ran a 7.58 to Bill's 7.59 . To cool . Way to guys . Sound like alot of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Sangerboy
03-21-2004, 06:18 PM
A great day today, even on crutches Fired Up and I hobbled around all over the place:D . It was great to see everyone and even ran into an old friend I hadn't seen since high school who lives up in Nor Cal now. T-bags boat is dialed, ran straight and true and consistant all day:cool:

superdave013
03-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
A great day today, even on crutches Fired Up and I hobbled around all over the place:D . It was great to see everyone and even ran into an old friend I hadn't seen since high school who lives up in Nor Cal now. T-bags boat is dialed, ran straight and true and consistant all day:cool:
Hey hop along, It was good to meet you today.
Yes, T Bag was working it. That bracket race was the BEST side by side race I saw the entier day.
I also go to meet Quick Shot. He was kicking some ass today also.
I got to see a sneek peek of some V Drive Video footage. "Give me the money shot!!" that was pretty good Jerry! lol

Sangerboy
03-21-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
Hey hop along, It was good to meet you today.
BTW Dave just out of curiosity I forgot to ask you what percentage those gears were that you were delivering for Smalls?
Not that I have any special interest or anything.........................

superdave013
03-21-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
BTW Dave just out of curiosity I forgot to ask you what percentage those gears were that you were delivering for Smalls?
Not that I have any special interest or anything.........................
54's I think he's stepping up a bit! :)

Sangerboy
03-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
54's I think he's stepping up a bit! :)
YOW, Ouch. Obviously stepping way up out of my league:(