03-21-2004, 08:21 AM
Fox news just reported:D :D :D :D

Jungle Boy
03-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Right on.

Banshee
03-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Are you sure?
I just checked Fox News online and three other major news sites and couldn't find any mention of it.
Dam, I sure hope it's true!!

NOCTURNAL
03-21-2004, 09:07 AM
They are currently doing DNA tests on a body that they think is #2. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

INXS
03-21-2004, 10:20 AM
reported that it was claimed by Fox News, there web-site has nothing on it yet!:confused:

CEO
03-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Jacks rant at the end of "A few good men" is in my opinion probably" the greatest" speech in a movie that I can remember:)

Banshee
03-21-2004, 01:51 PM
CEO,
Yea that was great. The look on his face, the fire in his eyes, truly great acting!!
Now, this quote sort of applies to all the liberals marching around with their signs protesting the war and all the other military operations Bush is doing to get the terrorists.
Get a job and shut the **** up I say.

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Sounds like an eroneous story...
Too bad :frown:

Froggystyle
03-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Sounds like an eroneous story...
Too bad :frown:
I dunno... I was bummed when I read what was posted about him being dead. This is a bastard worth far more to us alive. Do you guys realize that we weren't even going to ask for an extradition to American hands for a while, because the Pakistanis "persuasion" methods are so far superior, with far less liberal headaches to deal with than our own? The information this monster possesses is invaluable. In addition, the last thing we need is this guy going down as a martyr.
Let the Pakis have him for a while. We will find out if he wears womens underwear in a couple of weeks.

Jordy
03-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by NOCTURNAL
They are currently doing DNA tests on a body that they think is #2. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
I think much like rednecks, DNA is going to be hard to determine with those camel ****ers as it's all pretty much the same. :D

welk2party
03-22-2004, 06:29 PM
I hope it leads to Bin Laden. Get'em both.

LUVNLIFE
03-22-2004, 06:41 PM
FroggyStyle I heard that before also. They leave those captured aholes over there for more persuasive questioning. Sounds good to me.;)
Jordy do you mean it's like they are all effin the same camel.:D Ehhh, bet it isn't even cute:D

***boat2
03-23-2004, 04:55 AM
Enter was not suposed to be pressed. But since i posted. What is up fellas. Yea i heard this was bogus now. I dunno have to wait and see.

HavasuDreamin'
03-23-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
They leave those captured aholes over there for more persuasive questioning.
I say let the NY crime families do some questioning! You know, head in a vice type stuff. ;) :D

Kwicherbichen
03-23-2004, 06:09 AM
That dude is actually number 1. He was the true leader and mastermind behind numerous attacks and the movement of Al Qaeda.
Bin Laden was #2 and a wealthy figurehead that was leaning toward returning to Saudi Arabia after the war with the Soviets. Unfortuantely he didn't . Right now the French are reporting that they are hot on Bin Ladens ass and just found his last hideout. Can we really believe the French?
On another interesting note, Israel clipped the top Hamas leader and word is that Yasser is next. In fact a deck of cards for Hamas has been created and they don't want to stop until the wipe out all of them.

HavasuDreamin'
03-23-2004, 07:12 AM
What is Khadafi (sp?) doing these days? Is he on anyone's "deck of cards?"