PDA

View Full Version : Look what my brother the Liberal sent me.

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 08:52 AM
And he's a Registered Republican!:confused: WTF?
Recall Bush (http://flash.bushrecall.org/)

ROZ
03-21-2004, 10:06 AM
Wow, talk about some loosers who blame 1 man for EVERYTHING wrong about society since he took office... Like these peeps never heard of a trend. Once again they use scare tactics to get their measure accross...
I hear he's the reason that the cost of cat litter went up , too :D

Over 18
03-21-2004, 11:25 AM
Maybe rather than implying that your brother is some kind of traitor to your party, you should consider what it really means if a large number of Republicans don't even support Bush. At least that's what a responsible voter would do. :D

ROZ
03-21-2004, 12:22 PM
That's true. But a lot of democtares support Ralph Nader and Bush as well... Bush will be re elected in 04 and a democrat will be elected in 08... Then I'll be back to subsidising your life.:D

Havasu Cig
03-21-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Over 18
Maybe rather than implying that your brother is some kind of traitor to your party, you should consider what it really means if a large number of Republicans don't even support Bush. At least that's what a responsible voter would do. :D
When you ar "over 30" we will see if your opinions change.
What is the saying...."If you are a conservative when you are young you have no heart. If you are a liberal when you are old you have no brains" Something close to that anyways.:D

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Maybe rather than implying that your brother is some kind of traitor to your party, you should consider what it really means if a large number of Republicans don't even support Bush. At least that's what a responsible voter would do. :D Well, I'm a Registered Republican and I have enough common sense to support a president that has stood-up to the terrorists and made our country a safer place to live, and that's all that matters.:cool: And oh yea, our economy is better under Bush too. It only took him three years to clean-up eight years of Clinton, all while ensuring our national defense. **** these back and forth Liberals like Kerry. That jackass has no convictions whatsoever other then Bush Bashing.:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Whoooa big fella. The Republicans that don't support Bush have a problem with him because he acts more like a Democrat!!!!
This stupid animation implies he is so far right he is wrong... but it is wrong.

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Well, I'm a Registered Republican and I have enough common sense to support a president that has stood-up to the terrorists and made our country a safer place to live, and that's all that matters.:cool: And oh yea, our economy is better under Bush too. It only took him three years to clean-up eight years of Clinton, all while ensuring our national defense. **** these back and forth Liberals like Kerry. That jackass has no convictions whatsoever other then Bush Bashing.:yuk:
Bravo Ray! Well said!!!!!!!!:D

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Bravo Ray! Well said!!!!!!!!:D Thanks Doc.:wink: That means alot coming from you.:)

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks Doc.:wink: That means alot coming from you.:)
Thanks Ray. That animation reminds me of the stupid ones Adriana Huffington had during the recall. Simple messages for simple minds???

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Thanks Ray. That animation reminds me of the stupid ones Adriana Huffington had during the recall. Simple messages for simple minds??? That's par for the course with these Liberals. Kerry is not a leader. His whole campain thus far has been reactionary at best. We need a President that believes in something. Not sombody ( Kerry ) that just says what he thinks you want to hear. The best decisions are not always the most popular, and Bush has proved that..;)

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 04:17 PM
That's par for the course with these Liberals. Kerry is not a leader. His whole campain thus far has been reactionary at best. We need a President that believes in something. Not sombody ( Kerry ) that just says what he thinks you want to hear. The best decisions are not always the most popular, and Bush has proved that..;)
Yeah, you know I work for Bechtel now and I saw a bunch of "peaceniks" tried to close down the HQ offices in San Francisco the other day. They are soooo out there... Not a lick of common sense amongst any of them.
Sooo what is their solution???
Lets put down all those nasty guns and stuff and let those nice Mullahs and Ayatollahs tell us how to live our lives... and maybe that nice John Kerry will do just that!
I am Paraphrasing of course....:D

OutCole'd
03-21-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
That's true. But a lot of democtares support Ralph Nader and Bush as well... Bush will be re elected in 04 and a democrat will be elected in 08... Then I'll be back to subsidising your life.:D
Roz, why wait till then, Could you start subsidizing me now?? How about a check.:D

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
Roz, why wait till then, Could you start subsidizing me now?? How about a check.:D
LOL, greater efficiency cut out the middle man........:D

Over 18
03-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Cig
When you ar "over 30" we will see if your opinions change.
What is the saying...."If you are a conservative when you are young you have no heart. If you are a liberal when you are old you have no brains" Something close to that anyways.:D
Well... I'm just barely over 18 ( ;) ), and I have a job writing software. Where are you at in life?

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Well... I'm just barely over 18 ( ;) ), and I have a job writing software. Where are you at in life? That explains your post count I guess.
From ***boat Terms Of Usage:
"To post/read/view or otherwise connect to the Hot Boat Online Forums, you must be over the age of 18."
:D
Congratulations on graduating high school, and getting your driver's licence. But I think that you should be of legal drinking age before calling people out. I have a feeling that you may find out where Havasu Cig is in his life, but he probably has better things to do than argue with someone who's postcount is just beyond his years
Welcome to the boards.:cool:
P.S. Do you have a boat?;)

Jordy
03-21-2004, 06:53 PM
That explains your post count I guess.
From ***boat Terms Of Usage:
"To post/read/view or otherwise connect to the Hot Boat Online Forums, you must be over the age of 18."
Hey Ray, Over18 is AzDon's son N!ck who happens to be 15'ish. His age was called into play in a thread a while back while posting his liberal commie cradle to grave bullshit so he came up with this ever so clever name to fool us. :rolleyes:

ROZ
03-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Well... I'm just barely over 18 ( ;) ), and I have a job writing software. Where are you at in life?
Really? Who do write software for?

MagicMtnDan
03-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Dude, a 15 year old hacker is not an "over 18 software writer!" :mad:

Dr. Eagle
03-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Dude, a 15 year old hacker is not an "over 18 software writer!" :mad:
I wonder if he writes viruses for McAfee????:D :D :D :D

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Hey Ray, Over18 is AzDon's son N!ck who happens to be 15'ish. His age was called into play in a thread a while back while posting his liberal commie cradle to grave bullshit so he came up with this ever so clever name to fool us. :rolleyes: Thanks for the heads-up Jordy. It looks like the joke's on me :D

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Well... I'm just barely over 18 ( ;) ), and I have a job writing software. Where are you at in life? Shut-up you Prick!!!!!!:cool:

Cas
03-21-2004, 11:24 PM
shouldn't it be "little prick"? :confused:
as far as all those peaceniks, I think they need to be shipped off to experience that kind of life first hand.

LASERRAY
03-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Cas
shouldn't it be "little prick"? :confused:
as far as all those peaceniks, I think they need to be shipped off to experience that kind of life first hand. AMEN Brother Cas! ;) :cool:

Over 18
03-22-2004, 08:52 PM
The name of the company is CompuNet. We do credit reports for trucking companies.
I don't understand why you think I'm connected to AzDon in any way. We share similar (common sense) political views, but that's it. :p But that's a separate issue.
By the way, I did some research (love that "Search" feature) and dredged up some of these old threads. As far as I can tell, N!ck is 16, not 15. It looks like when the going got tough, somebody had the kid banned for breaking a rule that was not posted at the time of his registration. Oh well, that's a sure way to win an argument when you're otherwise doomed to be the loser.

Havasu Hangin'
03-22-2004, 09:00 PM
It looks like when the going got tough, somebody had the kid banned for breaking a rule that was not posted at the time of his registration.
Another rule is that you can't have two screenames.
It's interesting how your IP matches N!ck's, and you registered immediately after he was banned.

HCS
03-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Recall ***boat.
Were all out of ****ing line.:D

Scream
03-22-2004, 09:03 PM
The name of the company is CompuNet. We do credit reports for trucking companies.
I don't understand why you think I'm connected to AzDon in any way. We share similar (common sense) political views, but that's it. :p But that's a separate issue.
By the way, I did some research (love that "Search" feature) and dredged up some of these old threads. As far as I can tell, N!ck is 16, not 15. It looks like when the going got tough, somebody had the kid banned for breaking a rule that was not posted at the time of his registration. Oh well, that's a sure way to win an argument when you're otherwise doomed to be the loser.
Ya know...You can be a troll if you want too, but that goes away with maturity after a while. It's safe to say that maturity is something that you lack, along with common sense, something everyone else in this thread has except you. Try watching and reading from some of these people and figure out where They are at in life by thier deeds sonny.

Cas
03-22-2004, 11:16 PM
It looks like when the going got tough, somebody had the kid banned for breaking a rule that was not posted at the time of his registration. Oh well, that's a sure way to win an argument when you're otherwise doomed to be the loser.
similar to John Kerry...........doomed to be the loser