PDA

View Full Version : Spam: Snuglid

got river?
03-21-2004, 10:01 AM
Had to get a shell for the truck and now need to find a new home for the snuglid.
Came off a white 2000 F250 shortbed. In really good shape....does have one rock chip. It locks and is a great way to keep things secure in the bed. Here is a link to the snugtop website: http://www.snugtop.com/p_snuglid.htm
New they are about $650 or so. I would like to get around $350.
I am in Temecula....if interested please email me.
Thanks,
Josh
josh@gotriver.com

TRG
03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
i think you are selling yourself a bit short josh! the tonneaus are going for around 7-750 now!
the price you are listing is about 2-3 yrs old!
of corse you can go to the swapmeet and find blems or un painted ones for alot cheaper but!
if its in good shape, this is a great deal!
JUST MY WORTHLESS .02$

got river?
03-21-2004, 08:20 PM
I buy my Snug Top shells and snuglids from a guy in Ontario, who usually has great prices. His quote was about $650 plus installation. My wife kind of wants me to get rid of it since it is taking up her garage space :p
I am not looking to gouge anyone....besides, buying used nobody has to pay any sales tax :D
Your .02 are appreciated!
Josh

MsDrmr
03-22-2004, 01:16 PM
I really would like to top for mr's truck, need to know the size and color. I sent an e-mail but haven't heard, anyone know where he disappeared too?:confused:

NastyOne
03-22-2004, 01:28 PM
I dont want to hijack this thread but i figured this would be a good place to spam also.
I have a tonneau cover that will fit an older body style chevy long bed. (1990 or so...) It is white and will look pretty good with a wash and wax. It is carpeted and has no outer weather stripping. (gives it a cleaner look) I could see myself letting it go for $350 OBO.
PM me if your interested.:p

got river?
03-22-2004, 01:40 PM
MRSDRMR,
It is a white snuglid. It came off a white F250 short bed. The bed is 7' by around 6'. I am not usually near email during the day, so I will get back to you tonight by email as well.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
I do have one guy scheduled for tonight...we'll see if he wants it.
Thanks,
Josh

MsDrmr
03-22-2004, 02:58 PM
just sent you a pm check it when you have a moment