PDA

View Full Version : berryessa 5th of june.

sleekvino
03-21-2004, 04:00 PM
lets get are boats up and running to take over the lake of all these damm ski boats.whos in .

jerry billet
03-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Hey, I like skiing also. theres room for skiing, racing, cruising, siting in a cove and drinking, sitting under the bridge and ogling, bench racing at the launch ramp,.....
But I agree with you, lets get going.
I'm in concord also. Sargent rd. near Oak Grove and David Lane. Where abouts are you.
Jerry

sleekvino
03-22-2004, 04:38 PM
i live on meadowbrook dr.and north 6th.you had a boat in the mag about the banderlog deal didnt you.ant how lets hook up and shoot the shit.

SANGER-RICH
03-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Im all good where do ya want to camp?? PCR

sleekvino
03-23-2004, 05:31 PM
we dont even need to camp but putah creek will do we need to make it just a huge event.any one that lives next to napa or the bay area .then get your asses up there.its would be cool to have alot of hot boats up there to race around and talk boat.gentlemen start your wrenching.time is ticking spring is here and ive been out twice.im out.

jerry billet
03-23-2004, 08:50 PM
You must be new to this. We have been ripping up Putang Creek and the bridge for years. Always a turnout for new years.
The big hot boat weeks are the weekend before memorial and labor day. The old Nor Cal Hot Boats met up there copuple of times per year, as well as the v-drive club and so on. there is a number of boaters/racers from NJBA who test and tune up there. that will be my choice of place for this year. Need to figure out this new twin turbo set up. Would be good to have someone willing to tow me in if I have a problem. Most likely, you will always see multiple hot boats up there on any weekend.
Both of you are niehbors as I live in Concord, and work in American Canyon. Call me day (925)677-7320 eve (925)689-4122
Jerry

Robbie Racer
03-24-2004, 08:10 AM
I should have the motor back in the Carrera by then and be able to make it that weekend.
Jerry, how's the new twin turbo set up going? Do you have it running yet? I should be able to tow you in, my boat is used to doing that by now. :D
Keith

03-24-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Robbie Racer
I should have the motor back in the Carrera by then and be able to make it that weekend.
Keith And if that doesn't work I can tow you both in.:D

Robbie Racer
03-25-2004, 08:24 AM
Very funny Bob. (But Oh so true). :(