PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know Harley Camilleri

TopCat
03-21-2004, 05:29 PM
This guy was looking for chevy motor mounts I had a set sent them to him and said if they fit send me the money if they dont sent them back ...He gave me a big thank you over on Havasudougs web site now he doesnt answer his phone or any PM's so if anyone knows this man and i use that term lightly let him know i'm waiting for the money or the mounts...thats Harley Camilleri 24301 briones dr Laguna Niguel ca. I believe he has a freind that goes by the Newmanator and he goes by Big H its been 2 weeks since he got the mounts

TopCat
03-21-2004, 05:31 PM
PS his Phone number is 949-246-6039

TRG
03-21-2004, 05:35 PM
with the amt. of people that live near him,...and knowing the address, i dont think it will be long before you see some cash!
just my .02:D

BigBoyToys
03-21-2004, 07:50 PM
We have been trying to contact him for a while now, but he won't respond to PM's or Voicemail left on his phone. We are also trying to get some measurements off of the plates so we can build TopCat's new BBF plates....But the dude won't even return a PM nor a phone message!
TopCat was trying to help out a fellow boater and is getting the shaft for it. It's really a F'ed up situation and you know.....people don't forget and word gets around
here's a link to one topic on it Paging Big H (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=14;t=2326) and here is another which was started by Harley (Big H) as a "Thank You" to TopCat:confused: Harley's Thank You Thread (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=14;t=2255) I encourage everyone to read these and follow what's been going on here....

ROZ
03-21-2004, 09:26 PM
What do you say RD, round up a few of the good ole hooligans and head up on a short road trip? :D

BGMAN203
03-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Pick me too. I am in Brea!! I hate when boat people get shafted.

ROZ
03-21-2004, 09:54 PM
There has to be about 50 of us in the surrounding area... Ya think he'll open the door ? :D We're like a pack of hungry f'n dogs...lol

BGMAN203
03-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
There has to be about 50 of us in the surrounding area... Ya think he'll open the door ? :D We're like a pack of hungry f'n dogs...lol
**** worring about him opening the door, we will just bust the shit down. :mad: This makes me so mad I have jumped the v-drive/jetboat fence. Don't worry after this is over I will be back on my side, the good ole v-drive side!!:D

BigBoyToys
03-22-2004, 05:41 AM
I'm thinking that maybe it is time for someone to go pound on a door.:mad: I just can't believe that this could happen in the tight knit boating community. Especially on the forums! Something that TopCat didn't mention, was that not only did TopCat pay for the shipping to ship the plates to this guy on trust, but he told them that if the plates would work for him, send him back only $100.00!!!!!
How many of you out there would like to get a set of motor plates for a BBC for $100.00? I tell ya what, I'm sure that if someone from the boards wanted them for that price that TopCat would be more than willing to sell them to you at that price if they could be picked up (Or returned by this guy). I used to have those plates and know for a fact that they are in Great condition and very nice.
Man this whole situation just pisses me off to no end!

Sleek-Jet
03-22-2004, 07:02 AM
I've purchassed most of the peices to build a BBC off this and a few other boards over the last couple years. Always, I've sent rather large checks to people I have no personal knowlege of... just blind trust in the integrety of people here.
... And it really burns my ass :mad: when I see someone take advantage of that.
So if anyone knows where to find the guy, go talk to his ass and make him step up and settle this, either by paying for the plates or send them back.

BigBoyToys
03-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
I've purchassed most of the peices to build a BBC off this and a few other boards over the last couple years. Always, I've sent rather large checks to people I have no personal knowlege of... just blind trust in the integrety of people here.
... And it really burns my ass :mad: when I see someone take advantage of that.
So if anyone knows where to find the guy, go talk to his ass and make him step up and settle this, either by paying for the plates or send them back.
I agree 100%. I have purchased lotsa stuff over the years off of the forums. We don't need a situation like this screwing it up. Someone definitely needs to step up to the plate here

BigBoyToys
03-22-2004, 10:12 AM
Here is a reply that was just posted on Havasudoug forums by his buddy.
"cmon guys give Big H the benefit of the doubt. It was his bday this weekend and I know he has been busy trying to secure employment. I understand that he should at least call you back and I have forward'ed the messege to him.
If I remeber correctly he did not have a chance to hoist the block into place to get the measurements. "
What you have to add into the mix, is that he hasn't even responded to the telephone calls, messages, emails, and PM's for 2 weeks now
:mad:

BigBoyToys
03-22-2004, 07:36 PM
Ok, the guy responded today. The power of the forums worked it's magic and once again has come through:) The issue isn't 100% resolved yet, but he will be sending the plates back. Anyone looking for a good deal on a set of Motor Mount plates for a BBC? Get in touch with TopCat if so.