PDA

View Full Version : Boat Painting!

Jeff Fry
03-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi all! This weekend while i was up at ming for the NJBA Season Opener. was having some pizza and Beer With Maddog Keven and His wife and Sean Guiroix, Debbie and a few other people. I met Bob Nickel out of Yuciapa. He was telling me of a guy on here that painted his sons Placercraft. I forgot his screen name can any one help me ,
THe guy i've been waiting for in Boulder City where "Bonzai" is currently been winterized has been telling me for a month hes going to look at it and give me a cost. As of today he still hasnt. He must be too busy! Which is cool, but i want to get it done ! Can anyone help!
If so email me or post here! Im going to be at Parker for Easter Weekend, any one else going to be there? Just look for the Squash and Primer spoted SKV lol! Ill be at Red Rock and Foxes!
CYA
Jeff
AKA Bonsai-Fryhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/928DCP_0717.JPG

eliminatedsprinter
03-22-2004, 03:10 PM
I don't know if this is the guy, but many on this fourm have had paint or gelcoat work done by "Havasu Barney".

HalletDave
03-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
I don't know if this is the guy, but many on this fourm have had paint or gelcoat work done by "Havasu Barney".
Steve,
I don't think "Havasu Barney" is doing much on boats these days.
Unless the Warden has got him doing some work on his personal boat.;) :D

eliminatedsprinter
03-22-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Steve,
I don't think "Havasu Barney" is doing much on boats these days.
Unless the Warden has got him doing some work on his personal boat.;) :D
That might explain why he hasn't been heard from....:(

superdave013
03-22-2004, 03:20 PM
toddnjuzz is pumping out some nice stuff. He's in the Jet forum most of the time.
And if you want the world famous Billy B to do it he can be found in the V Drive forum.
Barney did mine but I think he's booked for the summer.

BILLY.B
03-22-2004, 08:01 PM
JEFF!!!! Are you getting that old all ready that you've forgotten what I told you to do?????. Call me or stop by and i'll turn you on to a super deal. And if you say it's too much you must not want to get it done very badly !!!.

Jeff Fry
03-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey Billy B! I just figured you were too busy! I know you guys are swamped! The old man said that he had someone but there flaking. I also met a guy this past weekend at the drags who told me of another person. thats what the post was about, i forgot the guys name so i was hoping hed see it and email me! Im bringing it back from Vegas so ill chat with you!

riverbound
03-23-2004, 01:06 PM
Try flores boat works in corona (909)520-0208
he redid my spectra
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/681Picture_313-med.jpg

Jeff Fry
03-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks Riverbound! Nice looking spectra! Love it Old School all the way!

riverbound
03-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Thanks, alot of work, i mean $$$ went into it

Rev. Williams
03-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey Billy,
Check your PM :D :D Thanks