PDA

View Full Version : Overnight docking in Havasu?

caribbean20
03-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Anyone have recommendations/information on overnight slips in Havasu? Launching the boat at Laughlin for trip down the river to Havasu May 21 and will spend nights of May 21/22 in Havasu. Have made several phone calls to the Nautical Inn (I understand they have slips) but can never get through to reservations (Geez, are they that busy??). Assuming those knuckleheads are sold out, need to call an audible and find somewhere else to tie up and just get a room somewhere else in town. Boat is 20'. Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post about making this trip (Laughlin to Havasu, who done it).
Doug

Essex502
03-22-2004, 01:29 PM
If you book a room at the London Bridge Resort you can get a slip for the nights you are there. Otherwise, good luck.
London Bridge Resort & Conference Center - http://www.londonbridgeresort.com
1477 Queens Bay • Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Phone: (928)855-0888
Fax: (928)855-5404
100 units, rates $59-$289. Enjoy 5-star luxury including golf, tennis, 3 pools, spa, shopping, dancing, convention facilities, & dining all on waterfront adjacent to London Bridge. Half kitchens, wheelchair accessible units, & airport shuttle. No pets. www.londonbridgeresort.com

phebus
03-22-2004, 02:10 PM
They have slip rentals at the Marina, but I believe it is on a first come first serve basis, with no advance reservations. Let me know if you need the phone number, and I will look through my stuff and dig it up for you.

Steamin' Rice
03-22-2004, 02:25 PM
You can get a slip at the London Bridge Resort if they are not sold out. If you are not staying there, they will still rent you a slip as long as they have the room. If it is a non-poker run weekend, chances are that you will be able to get a slip at LBR.

caribbean20
03-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the information. Just called LBR and they had rooms + slips (although they said they can not guarantee a slip because their dock might sink, but it looks good now). I booked the room, nevertheless, and just have to take my chances on their dock staying afloat and no outbreak of WWIII.

Essex502
03-23-2004, 08:00 AM
When we last stayed at the LBR I told them my reservation was contigent on a slip being available when I arrived. Never had a problem with them for the 4 or 5 times we stayed there. Their docks looked okay to me the last time I drove by 2 weeks ago. Didn't they just replace some or all of the slips?