PDA

View Full Version : Outboard forums?

MANIC MECHANIC
03-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Are there any other forums addressing outboards that are a little more active?
Tim

Rexone
03-23-2004, 03:06 PM
What's wrong, goin to sleep. lol.
Try screamandfly.com
:)

Kim Hanson
03-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
What's wrong, goin to sleep. lol.
Try screamandfly.com
:)
Did you tell him Mike, Be verwy careful in there....If you don't fit in..........BANNED :D .........( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
03-23-2004, 04:20 PM
I just totally forgot to say...Scream & Fly SUCKS! :D :D ........( . )( . )......If you go over tell them Kim says Hi, Ass Clowns!:)

Tom Brown
03-23-2004, 04:49 PM
I believe the most knowledgeable outboard people on the Internet can be found at BYUBOYZ.com (http://www.byuboyz.com/) . Read the projects there. You will learn a lot. Those southern boys talk funny but they really know their shit. :D
Oh yeah... Scream & Fly sucks. :D :D :D

Forkin' Crazy
03-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Those southern boys talk funny but they really know their shit. :D
Twat did you say? LOL!:p

sorry dog
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
We knows our fishin an bass botes too.
In fact- I been thinkin that this here fourum shood be com bind to da outbored an fishin fourum - just in case anybody got any bate qestjuns an such.

VIKING
03-28-2004, 06:01 AM
I think those boys have nothing but outboards. T-REX sounds like he knows his stuff. But they do talk funny. talk at yo'all later:D

Wicky
03-30-2004, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom Brown
[B]I believe the most knowledgeable outboard people on the Internet can be found at BYUBOYZ.com (http://www.byuboyz.com/) . Read the projects there. You will learn a lot. Those southern boys talk funny but they really know their shit. :D
I'll second that!!!

Wicky
03-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Byuboyz is a great place. Haven't heard of a single wrong doing there unlike the screamandcry.!!

zmoz
04-06-2004, 01:10 AM
iboats.com is pretty good for tech information...although they tend to freak out if you want to go fast...:eek:

sorry dog
04-06-2004, 05:22 AM
Actually I go to iboats for comic relief.
There are a few guys over there that know their shit (like Dhadley, etc.), but they are badly outnumbered by the bullshitters.
But still it is always fun to post "I have a jon boat rated for 20hp, can I put a 40 on it?"

Kim Hanson
04-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
Actually I go to iboats for comic relief.
There are a few guys over there that know their shit (like Dhadley, etc.), but they are badly outnumbered by the bullshitters.
But still it is always fun to post "I have a jon boat rated for 20hp, can I put a 40 on it?"
I have been to that one :D ........( . )( . )........lame ass ****s:D